PDA

View Full Version : Nile to tour again

AnataFan4Life
04-27-2010, 05:45 PM
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=65742

Hopefully this lineup stays intact so we don't risk having to hear from you-know-who again.

Uncle_Meat1940
04-27-2010, 05:56 PM
So glad my date didn't have them. hehehe

mankvill
04-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Eurgh, pretty weak line-up overall. Not too sad this isn't coming here. They slayed in Jan. though.

Chyck
04-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Hmmm... I did miss them once already, but do I want to travel to Rhode Island when the main support is Ex Deo? ... hmmmmm

Or am I reading it wrong?

JuuKun
04-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Hmmm... I did miss them once already, but do I want to travel to Rhode Island when the main support is Ex Deo? ... hmmmmm

Or am I reading it wrong?

Yes, yes you do, because I will be there.

I am thrilled that so many shows are hitting Club Hell now. Not just for the convenience of it being ten minutes from me. I love seeing shows there.

KEEP OF KALESSIN! :rocker: It'll be really cool to see Ex Deo and Nile again, but I've wanted to see Keep of Kalessin for a long time now and keep missing them.

Chyck
04-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Yes, yes you do, because I will be there.

I am thrilled that so many shows are hitting Club Hell now. Not just for the convenience of it being ten minutes from me. I love seeing shows there.

KEEP OF KALESSIN! :rocker: It'll be really cool to see Ex Deo and Nile again, but I've wanted to see Keep of Kalessin for a long time now and keep missing them.

You offering me a place to stay? :P

And meh... Ex Deo was not interesting to me at all live :(

And get that question mark off of Alcest! You're going!

idrinkwine732
04-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I think I'm going to be able to make it, and I'll be really happy to see these guys again.

Just another opportunity to yell "THERE IS NO GOD THERE IS NO GOD" at the top of my lungs.

JuuKun
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
And get that question mark off of Alcest! You're going!

You get the question mark off for Gorguts and we've got a deal.

Chyck
04-27-2010, 07:02 PM
You get the question mark off for Gorguts and we've got a deal.

Mrrrrg... I'm only hemming and hawing due to it being a Tuesday and kind of far away. You've no excuse!

300%_Density
04-27-2010, 07:07 PM
I will gladly take the Immolation / Krisiun lineup over the lineup that they are out touring w/ now. Def win in my books!!!

bt11763
04-27-2010, 08:35 PM
YES the crazy donkey never fails.

and psycroptic is a sweet addition :rocker:

idrinkwine732
04-27-2010, 08:57 PM
YES the crazy donkey never fails.

and psycroptic is a sweet addition :rocker:

They've been booking shows over there like crazy. Is the venue any good?

NecroRob
04-27-2010, 09:00 PM
I'll probably go to this, I missed Nile on their last tour with Immolation which I was kinda pissed about. It'll be cool seeing Psycroptic as well.

bt11763
04-27-2010, 10:08 PM
They've been booking shows over there like crazy. Is the venue any good?

yeah it's not that bad to be honest, small, relatively cheap, and they always book local bands so it's the place to get exposure.

the sound can be kinda iffy and the bookers can be assholes from what i hear (i haven't played a show yet and idfk when i will because my band broke up :bouville:) though. they also attract a lot of hardcore kiddy fags, but i can get over that.

but honestly over the past year they have picked up so many major bands and tours, and i have saved a shitload of time and money by going there rather than the city, since it's 30 mins tops from my house and 10 from my school.

mastodon421
04-28-2010, 10:20 AM
I might go to the Manchester date. I really need to see Nile. Psycroptic is pretty damn good as well.

makethemsuffer12
04-28-2010, 11:44 AM
yeah it's not that bad to be honest, small, relatively cheap, and they always book local bands so it's the place to get exposure.

the sound can be kinda iffy and the bookers can be assholes from what i hear (i haven't played a show yet and idfk when i will because my band broke up :bouville:) though. they also attract a lot of hardcore kiddy fags, but i can get over that.

but honestly over the past year they have picked up so many major bands and tours, and i have saved a shitload of time and money by going there rather than the city, since it's 30 mins tops from my house and 10 from my school.

:agree:

Will definately go to this.

What did you play in your band, btw?

bt11763
04-28-2010, 12:03 PM
:agree:

Will definitely go to this.

What did you play in your band, btw?

i was the vocalist, we started off with like trash and kind of melodic death, then we started writing more sludge-y southern metal-y and then my guitarist and drummer decided they wanted to write more hardcore and apparently my vocal style wouldn't fit, which is bullshit :tp:

i'm trying to do like 5 different things right now though so hopefully i'll be able to get back on track, and the band's facebook is still up if you want to check out our video: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Procession/10150101965690176?ref=ts

mankvill
09-17-2010, 01:52 PM
I knew we had a thread here.

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Nile_Tour2010_AdmatNoDATES_sm.jpg

Oct. 31 – Volume 11 – Raleigh, NC
Nov. 01 – Headliner’s Music Hall – Louisville, KY
Nov. 02 – Sonar – Baltimore, MD
Nov. 03 – Crazy Donkey – Farmingdale, NY
Nov. 04 – Rocko’s – Manchester, NH
Nov. 05 – Club Hell – Providence, RI
Nov. 06 – Peabody’s – Cleveland, OH
Nov. 07 – Blondie’s – Detroit, MI
Nov. 08 – Reggie’s Rock Club – Chicago, IL
Nov. 09 – Station 4 – St. Paul, MN
Nov. 12 – El Corazon – Seattle, WA
Nov. 13 – Hawthorne Theater – Portland, OR