PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy Biopic

ravenheart
04-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Sharon: "There's about to be a big announcement," she said. "It's been picked up and it's going into production. We're going to make a press announcement hopefully within the next two weeks. [There's no cast] yet, but we have a producer and we have lots of money and we're all starting."

For the love of God woman will you just let the man die in peace.

bt11763
04-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Sharon: "There's about to be a big announcement," she said. "It's been picked up and it's going into production. We're going to make a press announcement hopefully within the next two weeks. [There's no cast] yet, but we have a producer and we have lots of money and we're all starting."

:facepalm:

rjturtle9
04-26-2010, 11:09 PM

:lol: seriously!

Sanitarium78
04-27-2010, 07:24 AM
This has been rumoured for awhile now. I read somewhere they were looking into getting Johnny Depp to play Ozzy but I think that was scraped. I think he would've done some good stuff in that role though. It would fit well with all the offbeat characters he likes to play.

Honestly, Ozzy has how many documentaries about him? There has been a few books written about his life and he's usually pretty honest in interviews, at least the parts he can recall, about his life. What more do we really need to know about him at this point? A biopic isn't gonna tell us anything most Ozzy fans don't already know about him.

ravenheart
04-27-2010, 07:35 AM
A biopic isn't gonna tell us anything most Ozzy fans don't already know about him.

But it's not for Ozzy fans. It's for soap opera fans.

Sanitarium78
04-27-2010, 07:44 AM
But it's not for Ozzy fans. It's for soap opera fans.

Maybe, but if you're not an Ozzy fan or at least have a little bit of interest in the man, his life and music why would you even consider seeing it at all? Maybe i'm thinking about it to logically. I know Sharon sees money in it and that's why it happening.

Derelict
04-27-2010, 07:55 AM

She needs to just let the poor dude retire and enjoy his money in peace. He can barely walk/talk, do you really think he feels like touring?

Let this be a lesson to everyone: DON'T GET MARRIED

ravenheart
04-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Maybe i'm thinking about it to logically

I think you are. I mean, of what real interest was The Osbournes to Ozzy fans? Really? That was designed entirely around getting ratings with all the stupid and or/extreme behaviour and language.

And that's what the film will be for as well. Hoping that playing out all of Ozzy's most outrageous antics from his career will bring audiences in.

JRA
04-27-2010, 08:46 AM

Been barking up that tree for 5 years.

davidis138
04-28-2010, 02:45 AM
I think you are. I mean, of what real interest was The Osbournes to Ozzy fans? Really? That was designed entirely around getting ratings with all the stupid and or/extreme behaviour and language.

And that's what the film will be for as well. Hoping that playing out all of Ozzy's most outrageous antics from his career will bring audiences in.

Nice :allan: