Rust In Peace...Polaris
Trust
Headcrusher
The Right To Go Insane
She-Wolf
Symphony Of Destruction

A Toute Le Monde:light:
Peace Sells

Cool to see them change to set up a little again. I love that DC/TDWF! is back as the opener.

Crionics
04-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Wow nice

makethemsuffer12
04-25-2010, 11:11 AM
Probably the best set they've had in a while.

The Ghost at Number One
04-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Not a bad set, but I really don't like the fact that A Tout Le Monde is back.

Sanitarium78
04-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Not a bad set, but I really don't like the fact that A Tout Le Monde is back.

While far from my favorite song from them, I do like it. It's one of their best known songs and the chorus is always a good sing along live. So it makes sense to be played most of the time.

es156
04-25-2010, 11:46 AM
That is a pretty great set list. Definitely love them opening with Dialectic Chaos/This Day We Fight!

Butcher of Birth
04-25-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm happy to see another Endgame song on there. Good Post man!

eyekantspele
04-25-2010, 01:19 PM
the Rust in Peace tour thing is over right? If it is, Im glad that they are keeping Rust in Peace...Polaris on their setlist!

Sanitarium78
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM
the Rust in Peace tour thing is over right? If it is, Im glad that they are keeping Rust in Peace...Polaris on their setlist!

Mustaine said in some interview that they were gonna continue to play RIP in full for the current South American tour. He wants as many Megadeth fans as possible to hear RIP. I agree with that as it was an amazing experience when I saw them do it last month. Maybe he'll continue it for the rest of the year, which would make sense.

mankvill
04-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Mustaine said in some interview that they were gonna continue to play RIP in full for the current South American tour. He wants as many Megadeth fans as possible to hear RIP. I agree with that as it was an amazing experience when I saw them do it last month. Maybe he'll continue it for the rest of the year, which would make sense.

Meh. It'd be cool is he kept songs like Rust In Peace and Poison Was The Cure (FUCK ALL Y'ALL) for American Carnage, but I also wanna hear other stuff.

Crionics
04-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Meh. It'd be cool is he kept songs like Rust In Peace and Poison Was The Cure (FUCK ALL Y'ALL) for American Carnage, but I also wanna hear other stuff.

Hey I like Poison Was The Cure :D

Sanitarium78
04-25-2010, 01:41 PM

You know just because nobody voted for Poison Was The Cure besides you as their favorite song on the RIP poll thread doesn't mean no one likes the song. The album is just filled with too many stronger tracks. It's a good song it just can't raise up past songs like the first four, Tornado and RIP.

cristianrock
04-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Great Set, still I don't have my ticket to the next friday...I'm very excited about the opening This Day We Fight is awesome!

I will be there in the Arena Santiago, 3rd time seeing them, I have the money I'll buy the ticket the next week

:D

rjturtle9
04-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Wow what a great set. Way longer than what they were doing here in the states.

Nick_to_the_face
04-26-2010, 05:53 AM
It would be reat to hear Five Magics live

dponzo
04-28-2010, 11:36 AM
I just missed Wake up Dead. This show was just fantastic!!!! Mustaine was on fire... banging his damn head off!!!!! A Tout Le Monde is cool... but I would changed it by Set the world Afire.... hehehe