PDA

View Full Version : Alice in Chains to tour the US this fall with Mastodon & Deftones

WOLVERINEKILLS
04-21-2010, 06:57 AM
Its true. Will be announced soon. I was told it was a US tour.

bt11763
04-21-2010, 07:00 AM
holy fuck that's gonna be sick.

IrritatedTrout
04-21-2010, 07:01 AM
AiC and Mastodon would be awesome! Deftones are gonna be opening, right? :barf:

TonyD
04-21-2010, 07:28 AM
Sick.
They best not be playin CTS again.

undergroundrage
04-21-2010, 09:05 AM
AiC and Mastodon would be awesome! Deftones are gonna be opening, right? :barf:

Mastodon 100% the opener.

bt11763
04-21-2010, 09:44 AM
They best not be playin CTS again.

seriously.

i love that album but enough already.

mankvill
04-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Mastodon would be hecka dumb as openers to just play CtS

undergroundrage
04-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Mastodon would be hecka dumb as openers to just play CtS

Yeah this show has potential to give them exposure that they normally wouldn't have. Hope they don't blow it...

Crionics
04-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Might go if it's in Richmond, I saw Mastodon on Sunday it was sweet.

DethMaiden
04-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Definitely not gonna go see fake Alice in Chains with Mastodon opening and a shitty nu-metal band inbetween.

Crionics
04-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Wait Deftones will be getting a better slot than Mastodon? Whhaaatttt? Ugh I'm not a fan of Deftones..at all

Jochen
04-21-2010, 10:41 AM
This is a really interesting lineup, but cool nonetheless.

makethemsuffer12
04-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Definitely not gonna go see fake Alice in Chains with Mastodon opening and a shitty nu-metal band inbetween.

Fuck off, William Duvall>you.

Will definately go to this if they come around on a reasonable date. Deftones can blow me, though.

mankvill
04-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Wait Deftones will be getting a better slot than Mastodon? Whhaaatttt? Ugh I'm not a fan of Deftones..at all

It's the Vitek situation.

Member dies (or is in a coma), band gets insane press, when band finally comes back, they are hyped beyond belief and get billed higher than they should.

makethemsuffer12
04-21-2010, 10:51 AM
http://www.blackdiamondskye.com/

Must be something special if they're giving the tour its own website.

IrritatedTrout
04-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Fuck off, William Duvall>you.

Will definately go to this if they come around on a reasonable date. Deftones can blow me, though.

:fist: DuVall rules, and yeah, Deftones can go fuck themselves. Maybe me and my buddy will bring that day's newspaper to the show and read it between Mastodon and AiC. Would be more interesting than whatever is going on onstage.

Natrlhi
04-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Maybe me and my buddy will bring that day's newspaper to the show and read it between Mastodon and AiC.:lol: Priceless. Reading the newspaper is the new Uno. It's funny because it's way more obvious and therefore more directly insulting. I'd love to see some pix or video of a bro or sis reading a newspaper during a shitty band's set. MAKE IT HAPPEN! :fist:

mastodon421
04-21-2010, 11:33 AM
The Deftones do suck. This should be a cool tour though I will proably go.

Sanitarium78
04-21-2010, 11:36 AM

Member dies (or is in a coma), band gets insane press, when band finally comes back, they are hyped beyond belief and get billed higher than they should.

While I don't doubt this isn't a reason for the higher billing, you need to realise that the Deftones are more popular than Mastodon. Which always plays into who goes up on stage first. I'm not a fan of theirs but they do have some popular albums. If I recall they've got a couple albums that have gone platinum in the US. Something Mastodon has yet to, and probably never will achieve. The sympathy card can always been played well to one's advantage but more often then not in music, the band with the better album sales is the band that gets higher billing.

mankvill
04-21-2010, 11:39 AM
While I don't doubt this isn't a reason for the higher billing, you need to realise that the Deftones are more popular than Mastodon. Which always plays into who goes up on stage first. I'm not a fan of theirs but they do have some popular albums. If I recall they've got a couple albums that have gone platinum in the US. Something Mastodon has yet to, and probably never will achieve. The sympathy card can always been played well to one's advantage but more often then not in music, the band with the better album sales is the band that gets higher billing.

Yeah, but correct me if I'm wrong, but no one was really caring about the Deftones (nor do I think they were really doing anything...) until their bassist went into a coma. Right?

undergroundrage
04-21-2010, 11:43 AM

Eliminate yourself as a metal fan and Deftones are way bigger than Mastodon, and it has nothing to do with Chi, so they should be coming on after them. For the record, they have some songs I like, but I've never thought too highly of the Deftones.

300%_Density
04-21-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm loving this from top to bottom. I'm ok w/ Mastodon opening. They've been around less years than other 2, sold less than other 2. I'm not hating on Mastodon. I like Mastodon but this is where they should be anyway. I still love the Deftones. Last couple times I saw Deftones they were really good. And pretty sure there were still alot of people still cared about them even before Chi was in his car wreck. As far as Alice In Chains go all I have to say is see them live once and that will change opinions. There new stuff smokes, their old stuff still smokes. Top to bottom I think this will be a great tour. I think it will be good for Mastodon to get more exposure on this tour. Just please no CTS again....

undergroundrage
04-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah, but correct me if I'm wrong, but no one was really caring about the Deftones (nor do I think they were really doing anything...) until their bassist went into a coma. Right?

I think this is an incorrect statement. Deftones fans are highly loyal and the fan base they had when Around the Fur came out, is pretty much the same one they got now. If there was no hype at the time it may of been because of the lengthy delays between albums, and that Saturday Night Wrist is generally hated (it was the last album with Chi, and the only album to come out since 2003, until Diamond Eyes is released in a few weeks).

JuuKun
04-21-2010, 12:05 PM

This is sort of off-topic, but are you telling me that there is a single band on Summer Slaughter this year you think is popular enough to headline over Decapitated, Vitek or no-Vitek?

But, yeah, I was under the impression that Deftones were bigger than Mastodon myself. But I'm not a fan of either band. Highly doubt I'll be attending.

The_jman
04-21-2010, 12:27 PM
This tour doesn't make a ton of sense IMO, they don't really seem to fit together.

undergroundrage
04-21-2010, 12:38 PM
This tour doesn't make a ton of sense IMO, they don't really seem to fit together.

They are all mellow/stoner bands. Just from different era's

The_jman
04-21-2010, 12:41 PM
They are all mellow/stoner bands. Just from different era's
Guess I just don't see it. To me, mastadon is nothing like AIC, not even close, the new stuff is a little closer but not really. Don't know much of deftones.

undergroundrage
04-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Guess I just don't see it. To me, mastadon is nothing like AIC, not even close, the new stuff is a little closer but not really. Don't know much of deftones.

Mastodon is more music driven, Deftones are lyric driven, AIC is like a mix I guess. I don't know, I think they fit together just fine. It's exposing Mastodon to a whole bunch of people who may not of ever sat down and listened to them, which is good.

You know what would be really awesome? Tool, Opeth & Mastodon. Now THAT is a zone-out stoned concert :light:

Sanitarium78
04-21-2010, 12:55 PM

I'm not sure about that because like I said before I'm not a fan of theirs. I didn't even know about their bassists being in a coma. But after a quick look up on wikipedia i've learned that they have two platinum and two gold albums in the US. Their last album, released in 2006, has sold in the 250,000 copy range so it seems that they have maintained a decent level of popularity. Their new album comes out in a few weeks I think it said. So the billing over Mastodon makes sense. Mastodon is just there to give a newer metal band more exposure which is a good thing for them.

Uncle_Meat1940
04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
If this had the real Alice in Chains and Pre-Crack the Skye Mastodon, I would be shitting my pants right now. However, its not the case for either band, so unless I'm really bored that day and the ticket prices are cheap I will not go to this.

xStructualDefect
04-21-2010, 01:17 PM
i don't understand the hate for Deftones. i think they're amazing and like stated earlier they're definently lyric driven. i'm going just for them alone. Alice in Chains is a bonus because i've been wanting to see them for awhile now. i don't care much for Mastodon, IMO Crack The Skye is overrated, i listen to it every now and then but get bored of it after awhile. that's just me though.

anyways i'm really stoked for this show.

Uncle_Meat1940
04-21-2010, 01:18 PM
IMO Crack The Skye is overrated

I agree, CtS is the reason why I haven't listened to Mastodon for a couple years

undergroundrage
04-21-2010, 01:21 PM
I agree, CtS is the reason why I haven't listened to Mastodon for a couple years

Not to be a smart ass, but CTS just came out last year....in March I believe?

IrritatedTrout
04-21-2010, 01:29 PM
Mastodon is more music driven, Deftones are lyric driven, AIC is like a mix I guess. I don't know, I think they fit together just fine. It's exposing Mastodon to a whole bunch of people who may not of ever sat down and listened to them, which is good.

You know what would be really awesome? Tool, Opeth & Mastodon. Now THAT is a zone-out stoned concert :light:

Putting lyrics over music is incredibly stupid. Not surprised their music sounds the way it does if this is truly the case.

mankvill
04-21-2010, 01:31 PM

Yeah! And I'd get to beat the traffic after Opeth! :party:

xStructualDefect
04-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Putting lyrics over music is incredibly stupid. Not surprised their music sounds the way it does if this is truly the case.

not at all because in my opinion some bands are lyric and vocally driven. and some bands are definently music driven, but in my opinion, not all, but a lot of bands that are music driven, the vocals and lyrics usually aren't cared for much until the vocals grow onto the listener. whereas Deftones' music most fans like them for their lyrics and the voice. yeah their music isn't complex, but the music they create definently go along with the lyrics and vocals.

300%_Density
04-21-2010, 03:00 PM
I don't get all the hate for Deftones but I do know there are some out there that do hate them. I know the first part of the 2000s their shows were really good or really bad depending on how strung out Chino was but it seems like the last few years I really haven't heard a whole lot of shows from them that were really bad. I know on Summer Sanitarium in '03 I was quite disapointed by them but then after that they got alot better.

TonyD
04-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Mastodon 100% the opener.

FUCK
THAT
SHIT
Definitely not gonna go see fake Alice in Chains

If you get a chance, go see them. DuVall probably performs live as good as or better than Layne ever did.

DethMaiden
04-21-2010, 03:54 PM
FUCK
THAT
SHIT

If you get a chance, go see them. DuVall probably performs live as good as or better than Layne ever did.

That's probably true from a technical aspect since Layne was probably high out of his mind every time he stepped on stage, but it still strikes me as kind of...wrong. I wasn't crazy about Black Gives Way to Blue, either, though.

TonyD
04-21-2010, 04:08 PM
That's probably true from a technical aspect since Layne was probably high out of his mind every time he stepped on stage, but it still strikes me as kind of...wrong. I wasn't crazy about Black Gives Way to Blue, either, though.

I thought the same for a while, but seeing them live changed my mind. And there are a few duds on the album but I would suggest giving it another listen or two.

Uncle_Meat1940
04-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Not to be a smart ass, but CTS just came out last year....in March I believe?

Haha, maybe, It feels like it has been longer since I've listened to them/they released that pile, but I tend to exaggerate so you could very well be right. :P

Pastulio_
04-21-2010, 05:17 PM
I didn't see AiC when they were here last, but with Mastodon makes it a good deal by me. Definitely wouldn't want all of Crack for the third time if it's an opening set. If it was like with Dethklok where they played 90 minutes, sure. But Gimme some Leviathan and Remission with the newer stuff and I'm good.

Sanitarium78
04-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Definitely not gonna go see fake Alice in Chains

I don't understand how anyone can feel that way about AIC now? As great as Layne was he was not nor will he ever be the lifeblood of AIC. That goes to Jerry Cantrell. Without him AIC is non-existant. Much the same way Black Sabbath is nothing with out Tony Iommi or Iron Maiden is nothing without Steve Harris. Yes, Cantrell is on that level when it comes to that, he is AIC. His songwritting style hasn't changed much at all since Layne was with them and Cantrell does the lead vocals on most of the new stuff, not Duval. It's not like Jerry wasn't respectful of Layne's memory either. He waited several years before coming out with a new album. So please explain to me how the hell this is fake AIC?

IrritatedTrout
04-21-2010, 05:56 PM
I thought the same for a while, but seeing them live changed my mind. And there are a few duds on the album but I would suggest giving it another listen or two.

Only song I don't really like is Take Her Out, other than that it's fantastic. It's no Dirt but it's definitely some top tier stuff.

300%_Density
04-21-2010, 07:02 PM
I don't understand how anyone can feel that way about AIC now? As great as Layne was he was not nor will he ever be the lifeblood of AIC. That goes to Jerry Cantrell. Without him AIC is non-existant. Much the same way Black Sabbath is nothing with out Tony Iommi or Iron Maiden is nothing without Steve Harris. Yes, Cantrell is on that level when it comes to that, he is AIC. His songwritting style hasn't changed much at all since Layne was with them and Cantrell does the lead vocals on most of the new stuff, not Duval. It's not like Jerry wasn't respectful of Layne's memory either. He waited several years before coming out with a new album. So please explain to me how the hell this is fake AIC?

Yes!!! Don't think I could have ever described that any better.

DethMaiden
04-21-2010, 07:09 PM

Because he waited 14 years then arbitrarily started the band back up? Because that says to me "Oh shit, I'm out of money" more than "Oh shit, I've got some great AIC ideas."

Sanitarium78
04-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Because he waited 14 years then arbitrarily started the band back up? Because that says to me "Oh shit, I'm out of money" more than "Oh shit, I've got some great AIC ideas."

With AIC's success I doubt Cantrell was running out of money. He made the most off their albums because his name was credited on every song but a handful of them. Also, did it ever occur to you that it took Cantrell this long to release an new AIC record because he had to wait until he was ready? It couldn't have been an easy descision for him to do this. I'm sure he struggled for a long time on weather to continue with the band or not. He didn't just lose and bandmate in Layne. He lost a man who was a brother to him and the recovery from that no doubt took him awhile to get over. He probably isn't over it yet and more than likely won't ever recover fully from it.

The bands popularity has remained very high through the years and no doubt Layne's death plays a part in that. But what plays the bigger part is the great music they recorded and I believe, will continue to record. To me what Cantrell has done is more about rewarding the fans for that undying loyalty. He rocorded a great new AIC record for the fans and the memory of Layne. I don't think it's as selfish of a motive as you think it is.

Indestructible
04-21-2010, 07:38 PM
Definitely not gonna go see fake Alice in Chains.
AIC is far from fake. If you want fake go listen to modern pop.

TonyD
04-21-2010, 08:20 PM
AIC is far from fake. If you want fake go listen to modern pop.

:facepalm:

bt11763
04-21-2010, 08:33 PM
:facepalm:

:agree:

:tp: :tp:

TonyD
04-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Just FYI, the countdown on the site has gone from 1+ day to 6+ days, and there is an email list signup.

TonyD
04-26-2010, 04:10 PM
New trailer up, I recognize the Looking in View and Divinations videos, but there is also footage of a shark, does anyone know if it's from a Deftones video?

MPF
04-26-2010, 05:03 PM
New trailer up, I recognize the Looking in View and Divinations videos, but there is also footage of a shark, does anyone know if it's from a Deftones video?

Yeah that's from the My Own Summer video.

WOLVERINEKILLS
04-29-2010, 06:42 AM
I was able to score this tour date info:

16-Sep Chicago, IL Charter One Pavilion, on-sale May 22
17-Sep Detroit, MI DTE Energy Center, on-sale May 22
18-Sep Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre, on-sale May 20
20-Sep Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun, on-sale May 22
22-Sep Boston, MA Agannis Arena, on-sale May 22
24-Sep New York, NY Madison Square Garden, on-sale May 22
28-Sep Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheatre, on-sale May 22
1-Oct St. Louis, MO Scottrade Arena, on-sale May 22
4-Oct Denver, CO Red Rocks, on-sale May 22
7-Oct Vancouver, BC GM Place, on-sale May 15
8-Oct Seattle, WA Key Arena, on-sale May 22
9-Oct Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum, on-sale May 22
16-Oct Las Vegas, NV The Joint, on-sale May 22

bt11763
04-29-2010, 06:58 AM
I was able to score this tour date info:

16-Sep Chicago, IL Charter One Pavilion, on-sale May 22
17-Sep Detroit, MI DTE Energy Center, on-sale May 22
18-Sep Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre, on-sale May 20
20-Sep Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun, on-sale May 22
22-Sep Boston, MA Agannis Arena, on-sale May 22
28-Sep Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheatre, on-sale May 22
1-Oct St. Louis, MO Scottrade Arena, on-sale May 22
4-Oct Denver, CO Red Rocks, on-sale May 22
7-Oct Vancouver, BC GM Place, on-sale May 15
8-Oct Seattle, WA Key Arena, on-sale May 22
9-Oct Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum, on-sale May 22
16-Oct Las Vegas, NV The Joint, on-sale May 22

the garden? damn.

well hopefully mastodon and alice in chains are on ozzfest like you said, that way i won't have to shell out for this :lol:

SerpentineVIVIVI
04-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Sweet, the Garden is a bitch for price but it's on a Friday! And I actually have friends here who wouldn't mind going to this, so I wouldn't be alone on my journeys....finally, a chance to see AIC!! :party:

Edit: And I shouldn't forget about Mastodon of course :D. I just really hope they drop the CTS in it's entirety thing. I've seen it once already, not to say it would be annoying, just I'd rather hear a juicy opening set.

IrritatedTrout
04-29-2010, 08:00 AM
The countdown on the website still says 3 hours so hopefully a more complete schedule (including MD, DC, or VA;)) is announced then.

AnthG
04-29-2010, 08:08 AM
Toronto: I'm in like sin. I'm 0/2 on AIC so far this touring cycle. third time's a charm.

undergroundrage
04-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Well no Florida dates, what else is new. :flame: I hope AIC & Mastodon are really on Ozzfest then!

TonyD
04-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Wow an NBA/NHL arena tour? I guess I shouldn't be too surprised but the garden should be cool. Plenty of time before or after Vegas for dates in SJ or Oakland or both :cool:, so I'm not sweating yet.

mankvill
04-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Would be great to see them here.

makethemsuffer12
04-29-2010, 10:55 AM

WTF? How do they go from playing Irving Plaza to playing MSG in under a year?

Sanitarium78
04-29-2010, 11:04 AM
WTF? How do they go from playing Irving Plaza to playing MSG in under a year?

I was thinking that myself. They've been playing places that have about a 4 or 5 thousand capacity for the last few years. I know their popularity remains strong and maybe it's bigger than we think it is. All the dates here are arenas or amphitheater venues. I don't think their management would book these venues if they didn't think they would sell enough tickets.

As a long time fan it's actually cool to see them going back to the bigger venues. It's a positive as far as i'm conserned.

idrinkwine732
04-29-2010, 12:34 PM
That's some ballin' support though, that might help out a bit.

makethemsuffer12
04-29-2010, 12:57 PM
That's some ballin' support though, that might help out a bit.

True, but still not enough to fill out a place like MSG.

Crionics
04-29-2010, 01:01 PM
I agree, I'm suprised at the change in venue size too..Would much prefer smaller places but I don't think this will come anywhere close to me if it is a stadium tour...

AnthG
04-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Dream Theater played the Molson Amphitheatre just last year and were able to sell enough tickets, so I think Alice in Chains won't have a problem at least matching what Dream Theater drew. Although most of those markets listed were already hit on AIC's last run, but as someone else mentioned having Deftones as main support will help out a bit.

Tickets will probably be really expensive though.

300%_Density
04-29-2010, 02:22 PM
I assume it will probably be along the same lines as the Slipknot tour aces years ago when the floor was GA, they sold the lower reserved seating and tarped off the upper level. I figure that would be about right.

Sanitarium78
04-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Dream Theater played the Molson Amphitheatre just last year and were able to sell enough tickets, so I think Alice in Chains won't have a problem at least matching what Dream Theater drew. Although most of those markets listed were already hit on AIC's last run, but as someone else mentioned having Deftones as main support will help out a bit.

Tickets will probably be really expensive though.

Don't forget that places like Toronto and NYC are far more populated than most cities. So it's easier for well known bands to play bigger venues there. If they did this in my city i'm not sure if they would sell enough for the HSBC arena. Even with people coming from the surrounding areas like Rochester and sourthern Ontario it'll still be tough I think.

xStructualDefect
04-29-2010, 06:14 PM
needs an LA date. and as far as ticket sales, Deftones has a very large fanbase. they're definently gonna bring in a big crowd.

The_jman
04-30-2010, 09:54 AM
Their popularity continues to grow. Considering both check my brain and your decision hit number one for singles, obviously there are lots of fans out there...

Sanitarium78
04-30-2010, 09:59 AM
Their popularity continues to grow. Considering both check my brain and your decision hit number one for singles, obviously there are lots of fans out there...

I didn't know that about CMB. Around my area it got some airplay but not so much that I thought it was a #1 single at all. ALIV was played more often when the album was about to come out. I'm not surprised with Your Descision getting the top single spot. That song has become HUGE for them. The only time I listen to local radio is when i'm driving to and from work and they always seem to be playing it.

The_jman
04-30-2010, 10:01 AM
yup, check my brain was AIC's second number 1 single, the first being no excuses.

undergroundrage
04-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Oh I'd like to point out, after looking at the DOWNLOAD Fest 2010 lineup, Deftones is direct support for the headline on Saturday. RATM is the headline and they are both above MEGADETH...and Lamb of God. So if you questioned their popularity, there you go. It doesn't get much bigger than Download.

The_jman
04-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Oh I'd like to point out, after looking at the DOWNLOAD Fest 2010 lineup, Deftones is direct support for the headline on Saturday. RATM is the headline and they are both above MEGADETH...and Lamb of God. So if you questioned their popularity, there you go. It doesn't get much bigger than Download.
I didn't know that... don't know much about deftones honestly, but thanks for the information. Cool.

300%_Density
05-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Little heads up. Had friend e-mail me presale info. Ticket info is kinda scary. Although for those SUPER AIC fans there is a $1500 VIP offer. All I remember is it involves a Cantrell signature series guitar. Wow. Don't think that's even in a Kiss VIP package. Anyway the prices I looked @ was for STL date. Tickets are $65. If I had to make a bet it'll average $50-75 depending on market. Save up kiddies!!!!

DementedX14
05-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Purchased my presale tickets last night! :agree:

idrinkwine732
05-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Mastodon offdate in Oakland where they play all of Leviathan and Remission.

Make it so managers, make it so.

MPF
05-23-2010, 05:47 PM
first official date:

BLACKDIAMONDSKYE, featuring Alice In Chains, Deftones and Mastodon, will come through Camden, NJ on September 25 at the Susquehanna Theatre. Tickets go on-sale May 28, so check back for a ticket link soon!

idrinkwine732
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Mastodon officially hates the Bay Area.

IrritatedTrout
05-23-2010, 09:22 PM
first official date:

BLACKDIAMONDSKYE, featuring Alice In Chains, Deftones and Mastodon, will come through Camden, NJ on September 25 at the Susquehanna Theatre. Tickets go on-sale May 28, so check back for a ticket link soon!

Official dates have been out for awhile but they're still adding dates I believe. They recently added a Fairfax, VA date on 9/26 that I'll probably go to.

MPF
05-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Official dates have been out for awhile but they're still adding dates I believe. They recently added a Fairfax, VA date on 9/26 that I'll probably go to.

Honestly I didn't read the note outside of the added gig. I just copied it off Alice In Chains, Myspace bulletin.

TonyD
06-06-2010, 07:11 PM
SJSU Event Center October 11
Kinda happy, but no matter what I'm sure I'm gonna be disappointed with a 30 minute Mastodon set.

idrinkwine732
06-06-2010, 08:32 PM
No way their set is just 30 mins.

TonyD
06-06-2010, 10:06 PM
That's what it sounds like right now. Maybe 45.

MPF
06-06-2010, 10:10 PM
I hate saying like this because the order of the bands is not right but this is how I see the tour happening:

Mastodon: 45 Minutes
Deftones: 60 Minutes
Alice In Chains: 75-90 Minutes

*really just change places with Mastodon and Deftones and it will be a better tour*

TonyD
06-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Yup.

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 06:23 AM
I'm probably not going to go, but I'll keep it in mind.

JLRedWing13
06-07-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm probably not going to go, but I'll keep it in mind.

Sad.

TonyD
06-07-2010, 02:02 PM
I probably still will, because I'd like to see Alice again and it's at my school, which makes it almost mandatory.

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 03:01 PM
I really want to, but it's during school and it's tough for me to drive down there.

TonyD
06-29-2010, 03:08 PM
What's this Deftones song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prw8DM_573E)?

DementedX14
06-29-2010, 03:48 PM
What's this Deftones song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prw8DM_573E)?

Rocket Skates, one of the singles off the new album. :blaze:

JLRedWing13
06-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Rocket Skates, one of the singles off the new album. :blaze:

GUNS! RAZORS! KNIVES!