Blow Up the Outside World
Pretty Noose
Outshined
Slaves and Bulldozers

Encore:
Get On the Snake
Big Dumb Sex
Waiting For the Sun (THE DOORS cover)

The band performed under the name NUDEDRAGONS, which is an anagram of SOUNDGARDEN.

maidenpriest
04-17-2010, 04:02 AM
talk about an old school Soundgarden set...no Black Hole Sun or Jesus Christ Pose. kind of a shocker. love the set still though. would be afraid to hear Chris Cornell do Beyond the Wheel now a days though...

EDIT: every opinion ive seen on twitter and their forum said that Chris sounds brilliant....hmm..

petrovar
04-17-2010, 05:30 AM
would be afraid to hear Chris Cornell do Beyond the Wheel now a days though...

EDIT: every opinion ive seen on twitter and their forum said that Chris sounds brilliant....hmm..

When I saw him come to Cleveland doing his solo stuff a couple years ago, his voice was amazing! He sounded great on songs like Jesus Christ Pose.

I REALLY hope these guys do a full US tour.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-17-2010, 06:07 AM
No Jesus Christ Pose?

Lame.

That was the song that got me into them back in '91. Rest of the set list is pretty good, though.

JRA
04-17-2010, 10:40 AM
No Jesus Christ Pose?

Lame.

That was the song that got me into them back in '91. Rest of the set list is pretty good, though.

Very, very lame. It's like Slayer not playing Raining Blood.

ADD
04-17-2010, 11:23 AM
White heat red hot bring that steez down a couple states.

maidenpriest
04-17-2010, 02:33 PM
they probably didnt do Jesus Christ Pose cus it was the hardcore fans there that night, wanted to do a lot more of the older stuff. Burden in my Hand and Black Hole Sun arent in there either and those were some big songs for them. both of which i really like.

maidenpriest
04-17-2010, 02:35 PM
audio footage is on blabbermouth btw

MPF
04-17-2010, 06:41 PM
For anyone interested. The whole audio bootleg of this show is up here:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=299666

Sounds pretty damn good. Cornell's Vocals are a bit buried but are still very audible.

Leviathan
04-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Slaves and Bulldozers for the win!

The Green and Black
04-19-2010, 05:46 AM
I will have to check this out. Although I have not listened to Soundgarden in many years. Soundgarden was my first concert in 1994!
Glad to see Loud Love and Rusty Cage in the set. Nice!

darkguardian50
05-04-2010, 09:55 PM
kind of a shame to not have Jesus Christ Pose on there. I like Searching with my Good Eye Closed but I would have swapped that out with Jesus Christ Pose. And I'd be very very interested to hear how Cornell sounds singing Beyond the Wheel or Slaves and Bulldozer's nowadays. I'd love to see them do one song from Temple of the Dog in the Encore set. Four Walled World anyone?

maidenpriest
05-05-2010, 02:32 AM
there is actually professionally filmed footage of Beyond the Wheel on youtube. Cornell sounds good.

Hammer Smashed Face
05-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Slaves and Bulldozers for the win!

I hear ya! I saw them open for Guns N' Roses in the early 90's. I can still remember how blown away I was after Slaves and Bulldozers was played. Even discounting the diva act Axl pulled that night, they were soooo much better than GN'R. Soundgarden played from roughly 8-9 p.m. GN'R didn't go on until well after 11 p.m. I thought the crowd was going to burn the Spectrum to the ground because of waiting so long....

jhdeity
05-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Slaves and Bulldozers = TOTALLY EPIC!

Sorry guys Chris Cornell has virtually destroyed his beautiful instrument with cigarettes. If he can still sing Jesus Christ Pose and nail it, I'd be shocked.

Check you tube for some of his solo stuff and Audioslave clips. It sounds like his throat is bleeding on big notes.

Would kill to hear 4th of July with the full band...

MPF
05-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Slaves and Bulldozers = TOTALLY EPIC!

Sorry guys Chris Cornell has virtually destroyed his beautiful instrument with cigarettes. If he can still sing Jesus Christ Pose and nail it, I'd be shocked.

Check you tube for some of his solo stuff and Audioslave clips. It sounds like his throat is bleeding on big notes.

Would kill to hear 4th of July with the full band...

I have a bootleg of Cornell's solo tour a few years back when he played First Avenue in MN. The last song was Jesus Christ Pose and he fucking NAILED IT!

He then went later to make Scream, so now he's gotta start play Jesus Christ Pose to get back his credibility.

ADD
05-05-2010, 09:30 PM

Evidence to the contrary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crILNt7-kj8

jhdeity
05-05-2010, 09:50 PM
yeah I watched that and he's screaming the same note over and over again instead of singing the song like he used to. I will admit it sounded way better than the solo stuff and Audioslave clips I heard though. if you youtube 92 and 96 clips of Jesus Christ Pose you can already hear the difference and straining. The 92 clip sounds magical... The 96 clip he just screams Jesus Christ over and over again.

darkguardian50
05-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Its not perfect, the clarity isn't as pristine as it was in the old days, but damn I never would have thought he could even hit those notes anymore. This is going to be something very cool to see I suspect.