PDA

View Full Version : Carnivore -- Turin, Italy -- December 7th, 2007

jhdeity
04-16-2010, 02:26 PM
I found this on setlist.fm. I was looking for the setlist from the show I attended in the mid-90's right after Peter Steele was on Jerry Springer and this was really close. The show I saw at Nick's in Virginia they definitely played God is Dead & USA for USA and didn't play Helter Skelter.

Carnivore
Race War
Angry Neurotic Catholics
Male Supremacy
Inner Conflict
Technophobia
Retailation
Jack Daniel's and Pizza
Predator
Steve Tobin's drum solo
Helter Skelter
SMD
Jesus Hitler

Encore:

World Wars 3 and 4
Sex and Violence

JRA
04-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Huh. Wasn't aware that Carnivore reunited in the mid-nineties.

I'm very intrigued about Steele's appearance on Springer. :D

Wizzbang11
04-16-2010, 05:20 PM
I found this on setlist.fm. I was looking for the setlist from the show I attended in the mid-90's right after Peter Steele was on Jerry Springer and this was really close. The show I saw at Nick's in Virginia they definitely played God is Dead & USA for USA and didn't play Helter Skelter.

Carnivore
Race War
Angry Neurotic Catholics
Male Supremacy
Inner Conflict
Technophobia
Retailation
Jack Daniel's and Pizza
Predator
Steve Tobin's drum solo
Helter Skelter
SMD
Jesus Hitler

Encore:

World Wars 3 and 4
Sex and Violence

Pretty perfect set.
How do they "play" Jack Daniel's and Pizza?

Derelict
04-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Pretty perfect set.
How do they "play" Jack Daniel's and Pizza?

Plays over the PA. Saw this tour in 2006 in Allentown, wasn't really a reunion per se, was Pete with random guys that were never in Carnivore. Show I saw had the same setlist, or at least very close

jhdeity
04-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Here is the Springer clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPDD19l_xWE

Yeah the Tour I saw was a Reunion that I think he did to get the original Carnivore guys some money. I vaguely remember reading about that back in the day.

GASTONCAPO666
04-18-2010, 05:00 AM
thanks for the video!!!

jhdeity
10-26-2010, 02:18 PM
BUMP - I'm in Carnivore mode and forgot about this post. Working on my Top 10 songs now...

mankvill
10-26-2010, 02:37 PM
:'(

jhdeity
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm surprised I didn't notice before but Carnivore doen't have a song called Retaliation. I'm thinking the original poster meant USA for USA most likely. Can't picture them not playing such a great song.