PDA

View Full Version : EYEHATEGOD US Tour

bt11763
04-05-2010, 01:36 PM
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/eyehategod-tour-poster-final.jpg

fuck yes. i missed them last time they came around, and i haven't had a chance to see Nachtmystium or Brutal Truth.

DethMaiden
04-05-2010, 01:37 PM
This would be fucking crazy, I'm sure. I'll have to see about the Louisville and Cleveland gigs. :fist:

Natrlhi
04-05-2010, 01:40 PM
This would be fucking crazy, I'm sure. I'll have to see about the Louisville and Cleveland gigs. :fist:

The Cleveland gig is in a veryveryveryvery small bar that's less than a mile from where my brother lives. Think Bernie's, but without the low ceiling and not in a basement.

DethMaiden
04-05-2010, 01:41 PM
The Cleveland gig is in a veryveryveryvery small bar that's less than a mile from where my brother lives. Think Bernie's, but without the low ceiling and not in a basement.

If I go, it looks like it's gonna be in Louisville, unfortunately. Cleveland doesn't have Nachtmystium or Brutal Truth, and it's not on a weekend.

EDIT: Venue site doesn't list Brutal Truth for the Louisville gig, but it does list Black Tusk. To which I say, EVEN BETTER! :rocker:

JuuKun
04-05-2010, 01:44 PM
The Providence date starts at 4 PM and has Gut Bucket, Product of Waste, Sexcrement, Sin of Angels, Black Anvil, Tombs, Howl, Nachtmystium, Brutal Truth, and Eyehategod. Don't know if any of the others are like that. I might go.

bt11763
04-05-2010, 01:44 PM
If I go, it looks like it's gonna be in Louisville, unfortunately. Cleveland doesn't have Nachtmystium or Brutal Truth, and it's not on a weekend.

EDIT: Venue site doesn't list Brutal Truth for the Louisville gig, but it does list Black Tusk. To which I say, EVEN BETTER! :rocker:

yeah brutal truth is only 10th-13th

ADD
04-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Venue site doesn't list Brutal Truth for the Louisville gig, but it does list Black Tusk. To which I say, EVEN BETTER! :rocker:

:barf:

Sick tour, bum bout no west coast.

DethMaiden
yeah brutal truth is only 10th-13th

EHG, Nachtmystium, and Black Tusk is enough for me to go, I think.

bt11763
The Providence date starts at 4 PM and has Gut Bucket, Product of Waste, Sexcrement, Sin of Angels, Black Anvil, Tombs, Howl, Nachtmystium, Brutal Truth, and Eyehategod. Don't know if any of the others are like that. I might go.

:eek:

fuck thats awesome

EDIT: FUCK YES BLACK ANVIL AND TOMBS ARE ON THE BROOKLYN DATE FFFFFFFUCCCCCKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mankvill
04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Wish this was coming here. ; 3;