The Con
Hell
--
Back in Your Head
Feel It in My Bones
Dark Come Soon
Call It Off
Living Room

Order is definitely off except for opener, set closer, and encore, but I didn't write it down or put it in my phone, and I know this is all the songs. No one cares anyway. :D

idrinkwine732
04-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Glad to see you had fun

DethMaiden
04-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Glad to see you had fun

:D Thanks buddy.

es156
04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Was this at the Pageant?

DethMaiden
04-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Was this at the Pageant?

Yeah. The sound and ambiance was excellent but I couldn't help but think it would be a terrible place for a metal show. First off, the rail was like five feet from the stage, and there were goddamn tables and chairs everywhere. If I was Tom Araya and everybody was sitting around sipping pina coladas and they couldn't get within five feet of the stage, I'd probably pledge never to come back.

es156
04-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah. The sound and ambiance was excellent but I couldn't help but think it would be a terrible place for a metal show. First off, the rail was like five feet from the stage, and there were goddamn tables and chairs everywhere. If I was Tom Araya and everybody was sitting around sipping pina coladas and they couldn't get within five feet of the stage, I'd probably pledge never to come back.

The Pageant is a cool place to see a show. They don't have the tables for metal shows. It is just all standing room except for the balcony. (They might have some towards the back, but I have always been on the floor so I am not sure.) The sound has been good at all of the shows that I have seen there. And parking is free, which is nice.

mankvill
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
THEY'RE HERE TONIGHT

LET'S GO!

DethMaiden
04-03-2010, 02:05 PM
The Pageant is a cool place to see a show. They don't have the tables for metal shows. It is just all standing room except for the balcony. (They might have some towards the back, but I have always been on the floor so I am not sure.) The sound has been good at all of the shows that I have seen there. And parking is free, which is nice.

Ah, fair enough. Yeah, it had great sound, and if the atmosphere were proper for a metal show, I'd see one there.

idrinkwine732
04-03-2010, 02:22 PM
THEY'RE HERE TONIGHT

LET'S GO!

You've got to get rid of that Lamb of God icon, it's trippin me out.

mankvill
04-03-2010, 02:24 PM
You've got to get rid of that Lamb of God icon, it's trippin me out.

Just reppin' the best thrash metal band since Pantera, son.

Uncle_Meat1940
04-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Just reppin' the best thrash metal band since Pantera, son.

..... O.o .......... *takes a breath to say something but can't find the words* ...... *walks away*

powerslave_85
04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
That's a great setlist. The only song I can think of that I'd add is "Someday," which is my favorite off the new album. Glad you had a good time. I'd love to get to see them again.

JRA
04-03-2010, 03:46 PM
You went twice?

DethMaiden
04-03-2010, 08:52 PM
That's a great setlist. The only song I can think of that I'd add is "Someday," which is my favorite off the new album. Glad you had a good time. I'd love to get to see them again.

Yeah, I was bummed not to get "Someday" as well. "Mark my words, I might be something someday" is one of my favorite lyrics of all time, for reasons I can barely explain.

You went twice?

Yes, but once was in 2008. ;) That Detroit setlist I just found online.

DethMaiden
04-03-2010, 09:28 PM
By the way, Nick: Someday, I Know I Know I Know, and Are You Ten Years Ago were all sorely missing, but it was still a great gig.