PDA

View Full Version : God Dethroned -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 1st, 2010

kulamram
04-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Wow...these guys kicked some serious ass at the Trocadero despite the fact that their set was too short due to the many bands on this tour! They're in the process of writing a new album so fans shouldn't have that long to wait for the next assault!
Vader came on after these guys and continued the slaughter! Dziekuje bardzo, Peter! Hey, did anyone get Vader's set list from last night?
Headliner Overkill has already been posted.

soul sweeper
under a darkening sky
nihilism
no man's land
poison fog
boiling blood
villa vampiria

Chyck
04-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Yes!!! Poison Fog!!!

Fires Of Sedition
04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
No Lair Of The White Worm....what a barrel full of gay.

The Green and Black
04-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Hey, did anyone get Vader's set list from last night?
Headliner Overkill has already been posted.

I posted Vader's set in the Overkill thread, although not in the correct order. I wasn't sure if I should post it there, or start a new thread so, here it is again -

Sothis
Wings
Devilizer
Rise of the Undead
Never Say My Name
The Crucified Ones
Carnal

Fires Of Sedition
04-02-2010, 11:41 AM
I posted Vader's set in the Overkill thread, although not in the correct order. I wasn't sure if I should post it there, or start a new thread so, here it is again -

Sothis
Wings
Devilizer
Rise of the Undead
Never Say My Name
The Crucified Ones
Carnal

ARGH. Only 1 different song from last tour. AND NO THIS IS THE WAR. :mad:

JuuKun
04-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Oh, wow, yeah, those sets are WAY too short. I just got screwed out of going, so I can't make it to the Worcester gig, and I don't mind so much now. The only God Dethroned songs that I haven't seen out of those are Soul Sweeper and Boiling Blood, so, while hell yeah for a Bloody Blasphemy song, it's not one of the best.

I'll just see the Vader/God Dethroned show in Providence at the end of the tour, since the sets will be longer without Overkill.

Uncle_Meat1940
04-02-2010, 12:43 PM
I wants me some Coloseum Serenades gawdamn ot

Impaledonafence3
04-02-2010, 06:19 PM
I have the full set up on my Youtube page. They didn't turn out that great though because of the shitty sound and no lights. Being able to hear some vocals would have been nice.

www.youtube.com/impaledonafence1

gabo03
04-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Wheres Susan?

goz
04-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Wheres Susan?

No longer in the band, according to this:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=137474