PDA

View Full Version : NEW Ozzy song preview available

Travis The Dragon
03-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Go here to watch it: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=137778

Hey, in the video, Ozzy appears to be performing it live. When did he do that? I don't know of any shows that he's played recently.

Also, that songs kicks MAJOR ass from what I can hear! It sounds like his old stuff. HELL YES! :rocker:

TonyD
03-31-2010, 09:32 PM
He didn't, it's chopped up footage of the Blizzcon thing. Kinda sounds like his last album, kinda sounds like the Jake E. Lee stuff.

ADD
04-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Who fucking cares get the fuck out

makethemsuffer12
04-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Ehh, it sounds alright. Not bad, not great. I really hope Gus's talents don't go to waste on this album.

ravenheart
04-01-2010, 06:54 AM
I can't watch the video because CBS-related content is blocked in the UK (how retarded is that?), but I don't like the song. And that's the first time that's happened with a new Ozzy record.

Musically it sounds like a watered-down version of the stuff on the last album, with a nothing riff, and that chorus just doesn't sound like an Ozzy song.

I knew getting Gus was a mistake. I just can't see him fitting at all. But let's see how the rest of the disc turns out. My expectations are now lowered.

IrritatedTrout
04-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Sounded pretty good, the chorus was cool.

Travis The Dragon
04-01-2010, 02:16 PM
He didn't, it's chopped up footage of the Blizzcon thing. Kinda sounds like his last album, kinda sounds like the Jake E. Lee stuff.

But I clearly see his mouth and lips moving along with parts of the song. Unless it just looks like that from the way they edited it.

ravenheart
04-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Unless it just looks like that from the way they edited it.

Yeah, cuz they wouldn't intentionally do that ;)

Maiden33
04-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Ehh, it sounds alright. Not bad, not great. I really hope Gus's talents don't go to waste on this album.

They will - it's inevitable.