Good God
Throw Me Away
Helmet In The Bush
Freak on A Leash
-----
Right Now
Blind
Faget

god damn if this setlist is similar to Mayhem Fest i will be very satisfied.

converge241
03-30-2010, 04:24 AM
Its more likely the setlist they would use for the Spring club tour happening before Mayhem.

That set would be different and likely shorter.

Blackened12
03-30-2010, 06:46 AM
No Liar? ADIDAS? Y'all Want a Single? :confused:

Michael515616
03-30-2010, 08:20 AM
Opening with Dead Bodies Everywhere is genius! :rocker:

Hooray for the return of Clown and Faget! And they played It's On the night before, which is awesome :horns:

Put in Y'all want a Single, A.D.I.D.A.S and Trash and that's a pretty much perfect set right there.

bt11763
03-30-2010, 08:42 AM
i'm totally ok with this

converge241
03-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Tehy have been mixing "It's On" in there? Good to know..that was such a good opener on the Follow the leader tour (after Family Values with Rob Zombie)

Know whats a really interesting opener for them? They have opened with "Blind". Believe on the Issues tour (I have seem them a lot so all blends together after a while).

Any time a huge song of a band thats usually saved for later in the set or mostly the end is the opener is always an interesting event. One in the same vein of that was Pantera opening up with "A New Level" on the second leg of the Driven tour (w/Sepultura and Biohazard). People just went INSANE.

tdunks523
03-30-2010, 01:19 PM
id like to see more songs off untouchables

mastodon421
03-30-2010, 02:30 PM
:eek:source: http://www.kornspace.com/main/comment.php?comment.news.2551

4U
Dead Bodies Everywhere
Need To
Coming Undone
Here To Stay
Falling Away From Me
Shoots and Ladders
Clown
Got the Life
Oildale (new song)
Somebody Someone
Did My Time
Good God
Throw Me Away
Helmet In The Bush
Freak on A Leash
-----
Right Now
Blind
Faget

god damn if this setlist is similar to Mayhem Fest i will be very satisfied.

:rocker: Holy Shit Dead Bodies Everywhere and Good God

xStructualDefect
03-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Its more likely the setlist they would use for the Spring club tour happening before Mayhem.

That set would be different and likely shorter.

most likely. but maybe they will keep some of the songs rarely played into the Mayhem set. such as Good God, Faget, Need To, Dead Bodies, and It's On and Predictable were played the night before. i've seen all of those songs live before except Need To, so i'll be really happy if they keep that in for the Mayhem set.

JuuKun
03-30-2010, 05:27 PM
If I end up going to Mayhem, I'd like to see Thoughtless in there. But beyond that, I don't really care.

converge241
03-30-2010, 07:25 PM
most likely. but maybe they will keep some of the songs rarely played into the Mayhem set. such as Good God, Faget, Need To, Dead Bodies, and It's On and Predictable were played the night before. i've seen all of those songs live before except Need To, so i'll be really happy if they keep that in for the Mayhem set.

Ive seen Need To by them AND by them having their opening act play it in the middle of their set while they hung around and watched! Little twist there.

They generally do a good mix for their sets, cant fit everything of course!

xStructualDefect
04-01-2010, 04:22 AM
the new song that was played live leaked. sounds promising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsa1S-tb21o&feature=related