PDA

View Full Version : POSSIBLE Evergrey US TOUR & Other Major Changes

MPF
03-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Swedish metallers EVERGREY have issued the following update:

"Been a long time since the last update but we are currently extremely deep into the songwriting and recording of the new album which should be released during the fall 2010.

"Do we need to tell you that it sounds good, great, fantastic…? Like always, right? At the same time we are working with a lot of new people to ensure the best possibilities for a successful work for the new album. There will be more news about this soon. But there are some MAJOR changes in the world of EVERGREY, and we are confident it will all be for the better.

"At the moment we are booking a short tour for Europe in May, tour of South America in June and some dates for the USA in connection with that. Festivals on top of that and so far we have a couple we can't go official with until we get the word, so be sure to visit [our web site] to stay on top of where you can catch us soon."

Upcoming EVERGREY shows:

Jun. 25 - Graspop Metal Meeting - Dessel, BEL
Jul. 03 - Unirock - Istanbul, TUR

IF they come anywhere near MN, I'll be the first guy to buy a ticket. I've been waiting to see Evergrey since 2003!

*EDIT* Rumor going on is Henrik Danhage (Guitar) and Jonas Ekdahl (Drums) are out of the band with replacements to be announced soon.

JuuKun
03-28-2010, 04:52 PM
If they come anywhere in New England I'll be there. Maybe even NYC if the date worked out. I haven't been waiting quite as long to see them, but atleast since 06 or 07.

ravenheart
03-29-2010, 02:28 AM
Maybe they'll complete a European tour without cancelling the London show this time... assuming they even book one.

Maiden33
03-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Anywhere within about a 4 hour drive in any direction of me and I am there, no question. Hoping if there's a date it's not until around the end of the year - if I'm forced to plan another concert crusade between now and mid-September I'm gonna have to start selling my soul.

ravenheart
03-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Anywhere within about a 4 hour drive in any direction of me and I am there, no question. Hoping if there's a date it's not until around the end of the year - if I'm forced to plan another concert crusade between now and mid-September I'm gonna have to start selling my soul.

Er, sell your friends into slavery or prostitution first. There's no need to go drastic straight away.

Uncle_Meat1940
03-29-2010, 11:36 AM

I know what you mean dude.

In May I'm going across the state for Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper, then to Illinois for 5 days in the same month for a music festival

Then in July I'm going to Illinois for 9 days for Iron Maiden and the Central Illinois Metalfest

Then in August I'm going to Wisconson for 3 days to see Phish

I'm just hoping when Rush goes on tour that they have a Mn date or an out of state date that falls in between dates I'll already be in those states. Otherwise I just wont be able to afford it. haha