Closed Casket Requiem
I'm Charming
What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse
Statutory Ape
Denounced, Disgraced
Deathmask Divine
Miasma
I Will Return

First off this show was a bummer for me because some dude accidentally flung my camera across the venue and broke it. Then I hear Brian come over the PA after their set and call someone out for stealing hoodies from their merch table, I thought to myself "what a dick, who steals shit at a show they willingly came to in support of the same band they stole shit from?" Well I find out the person who stole the hoodies came with a friend of mine. That friend of mine got in trouble and was nice enough to return the hoodie after he was falsely accused while the person who did steal it did not take the heat for it.

Aside from that shit this show was awesome and BDM was on point for their whole set. It was nice to see Elder Misanthropy make its way back into the set list and I Will Return and Denounced,Disgraced are my two favorite songs off Deflorate so it was bad ass to have those songs played live after only 3 songs from Deflorate were played at the Cleveland and Columbus shows I went to. Obscura kicked ass too. Didn't catch Hatesphere or Augury.

bt11763
03-24-2010, 08:12 AM
that's really fucked up.