The Shocker
Death To All But Metal
Shout At The Devil
Paradise City

Photos & review:
http://www.rockersdigest.com/reviews/314/Steel-Panther

jaysadler2
03-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Went to this show and it was awesome.A great setlist without any disappointments. Should be interesting as they recorded the whole show for a DVD release - rather odd.

There was a lot of chatting between sets which was funny but got annoying after a while. Some of the highlights were strippers throwing out about a 100
blow dolls during there new song 'We want pussy' (quite a shit song), also a load of foam hands were thrown out during The Shocker.

Also missing from the set was a quality guitar solo which included a cover of eruption. Probably one of the best guitar players around.

The strippers at the start were awful, fat - droopy tits, was really annoyed that no band was supporting but i understand why now as those hussies were probably a lot cheaper to book that a half awesome band, and therefore had more money to spend on props ie more strippers during songs, camera men to film the show, foam hands, flame machines, blow up dolls and confetti cannons.

Awesome show in all, altho i doubt the next time i go to see them will be any better.

christopher
03-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Steel Panther is always great to see live. I was going to see them tonight at the weekly show in Hollywood, but I have a big ass final tomorrow and they'll play next week. They only played bout 4 songs off of their cd when I saw them a few weeks ago, the rest were covers that were awesome! Girls constantly jumped on stage, saw a lot of tits and even some girl showed us her pussy. Good times