PDA

View Full Version : Reasonable 2011 Mayhem festival lineup

AnataFan4Life
03-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Main Stage:
Tool (would sell shitloads of tickets for their presence alone)
GWAR (crazy live show, plus they pull a Mastodon and make their show general admission :party:)
Fear Factory (this would be kickass way to continue celebrating their resurgence)
Mudvayne (I'm gonna get shit for this one, but it's inevitable that there will be a nu-metal band somewhere in the line-up, so why not one of the better ones?)

Jagermeister Stage:
Children of Bodom (Increasingly popular, plus metalheads and hipsters alike would crowd around to see Alexi play guitar)
Devildriver (They seem to play a lot of festivals, plus they will atrract a crowd)
Darkest Hour (It's inevitable that there will be some metalcore in the lineup as well, so instead of garbage like Atreyu, how about a more talented band to attract the scene kids with?)
Unearth (See Darkest Hour, plus their killer stage presence will be a huge draw.)
Jagermeister Opener (Not gonna really go into detail for this one)

Mayhem Stage:
Nile (Bring back the death metal side stage! Nile headlined the second stage at 2007 Ozzfest, so why not here as well? Plus they are simply amazing live :rocker:)
Amon Amarth (Another death metal group who has recently garnered a huge commercial following for their genre. Would be fucking epic)
Through the Eyes of the Dead (Again, a deathcore band is inevitable in order to attract scene kids, so why not a good deathcore band?)
Arsis (They seem like a band that would do something like this, and would be an awesome opener.)
Cattle Decapitation (See Arsis)

I tried to make this lineup as realistic as possible. This would totally kick the shit out of this year's line up :rocker:

mankvill
03-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Eh, I'd go to this. HATE Tool. And would rather see someone else than Mudvayne and DevilDriver, but the rest is alright I guess.

x-voltage
03-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Since only one group (Five Finger Death Punch) has made two Mayhem appearances, meaning Rockstar likes to bring in new bands each year, I'll list only bands that haven't been at Mayhem yet.
Hot Topic Stage
Threat Signal
Arkaea
Throwdown
Black Label Society
Anthrax

Jager Stage
Bury Your Dead
As i lay dying
Soilwork
Godsmack
Iced Earth

Main Stage
Stone Sour
Fear Factory
Dream Theater
Megadeth

bt11763
03-18-2010, 11:35 AM
pull a mastodon? :confused:

AnataFan4Life
03-18-2010, 12:19 PM
pull a mastodon? :confused:

Mastodon made their set general admission at one of the shows in 2008, even though they were a main stage band

Sanitarium78
03-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Main Stage:
Tool (would sell shitloads of tickets for their presence alone)
GWAR (crazy live show, plus they pull a Mastodon and make their show general admission :party:)

While I do agree that Tool would sell a good amount of tickets, they wouldn't be able to sellout the venues Mayhem will book all by themselves. GWAR has a good cult following but they won't bring enough people in to warrent a co-headline spot on the main stage. They're more suited for one of the second stages.

Anyways since seeing Megadeth saturday i'm feeling really nostalgic right now. While this lineup most likely won't happen i'd like to see this for next year.

Main Stage

Metallica- 2hrs. Will play all of MOP to celebrate the albums 25th anniversary.

Megadeth- 75 mins. More than likely will have something new coming out around Mayhem time next year, giving them a reason to get back on the road.

Slayer- 60 mins. A nice way to wrap up their touring cycle for WPB after having the first part of it cancelled.

Anthrax- 45 mins. They will FINALLY decide weather they want Belladonna or Bush back full time and go out and kick ass again.

The second stages will still fit in with the old school feel. Danzig can headline one stage and Testament can headline the other. Bands like Exodus, Iced Earth and Nevermore musically would fit in nicely here as well. To fill out the two stages book some of the modern thrash acts. Younger thrash bands like Mantic Ritual, Warbringer and Lazurus AD would get some great exposure from this, and you will have a hell of a show:rocker:

Natrlhi
03-18-2010, 01:03 PM
I could have sworn I read the word "reasonable" in the title of this thread.

Chyck
03-18-2010, 03:14 PM
2010 hasn't even started, and already we're thinking about 2011?

I can't picture GWAR on any festival lineup, ever. I've never been to one of their shows, but I understand lots of people come away covered in "blood." (myth or true?) I really can't see that fitting in with a festival, and I really hope they wouldn't mess with their show just to do one.

bt11763
03-18-2010, 03:27 PM
2010 hasn't even started, and already we're thinking about 2011?

I can't picture GWAR on any festival lineup, ever. I've never been to one of their shows, but I understand lots of people come away covered in "blood." (myth or true?) I really can't see that fitting in with a festival, and I really hope they wouldn't mess with their show just to do one.

why the hell haven't you?

they spray water mixed with essentially food coloring, it stains you until you wash off

Chyck
03-18-2010, 03:39 PM
why the hell haven't you?

they spray water mixed with essentially food coloring, it stains you until you wash off

Just haven't. Nothing against GWAR, I assure you - I just haven't gotten around to it.

Thank you for confirming that for me :horns:

bt11763
03-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Just haven't. Nothing against GWAR, I assure you - I just haven't gotten around to it.

Thank you for confirming that for me :horns:

lol no problem, i've seen them like 5 times in the past couple years. one of my favorite bands, especially live :D

JuuKun
03-18-2010, 05:35 PM
I can't picture GWAR on any festival lineup, ever.

They were on Sounds of the Underground for each of its three years. Not multi-stage, but still more or less fits in the touring "festival" definition doesn't it?

Chyck
03-18-2010, 05:59 PM
They were on Sounds of the Underground for each of its three years. Not multi-stage, but still more or less fits in the touring "festival" definition doesn't it?

Point. I stand corrected.

JRA
03-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Any Mayhem festival where Mayhem the band is not headlining is unreasonable. and I'm not even a fan...yet...

Sanitarium78
03-18-2010, 06:14 PM
I could have sworn I read the word "reasonable" in the title of this thread.

Yeah I know it said "resonable", and I know my lineup more than likely won't happen but I just decided to have some fun with it. There's really no way of knowing who will be playing it next year yet. You don't know for sure who will be out with new material yet or who will be available for the tour. So why not just come up with some crazy ass lineup for the hell of it:D

mastodon421
03-21-2010, 03:09 PM
I think this a possible and pretty legit lineup

Main Stage
Tool
Testament
As I Lay Dying
Dethklok

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
Devildriver
Darkest Hour
The Faceless
Jager Band

Mayhem Fest Stage
Unearth
Demon Hunter
Municipal Waste
Born Of Osiris

TonyD
03-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Doesn't "reasonable Mayhem festival lineup" imply 2-3 good bands?

Wizzbang11
03-21-2010, 03:32 PM
I doubt GWAR would be on Mayhem, and if they were, they would be stuck with some lame second stage half hour slot.
They only headlined SOTU once, the other times it was crappy half hour slots, and SOTU was a much smaller festival. I also have a feeling the makers of Mayhemfest would not put GWAR on there were GWAR to do their typically stage show, I realize they put Cannibal Corpse and Marilyn Manson on before, but it seems like a bit much when they are marketing the festival to a younger audience.

But hey, they have done festival tours before (SOTU and there was another back in the 90s, can't remember off hand) and they did Wacken as well as some other huge festivals recently so I suppose it's not out of the question. I can see them fitting more in at Ozzfest, but I don't believe they have the best relationship with Sharon & Ozzy.

rjturtle9
03-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Main Stage
System of a Down
Cradle of Filth
Arch Enemy
Exodus

Jagermeister Stage
Children of Bodom
Municipal Waste
Nile
Warbringer
Lazarus A.D.

Mayhem Stage:
Anthrax
Dying Fetus
SkeletonWitch
Toxic Holocaust
Chthonic

tried to keep the main stage as realistic as possible, as what i really would want would definitely not happen, but other than that all i gotta say is GOD DAMN!

undergroundrage
03-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Main Stage
System of a Down
Cradle of Filth
Arch Enemy
Exodus

Jagermeister Stage
Children of Bodom
Municipal Waste
Nile
Warbringer
Lazarus A.D.

Mayhem Stage:
Anthrax
Dying Fetus
SkeletonWitch
Toxic Holocaust
Chthonic

tried to keep the main stage as realistic as possible, as what i really would want would definitely not happen, but other than that all i gotta say is GOD DAMN!

This would be the end of Mayhem, nobody would go.

Fires Of Sedition
03-28-2010, 08:15 PM

You mean none of the fagcore dancing homos would go.

undergroundrage
03-28-2010, 08:47 PM
No, I mean nobody would go. I think they pretty much nailed it this year outside of the Atreyu stage and for some unknown reason this forum hates the lineup.

I don't like dancing idiots either but System of a Down as the main headline would be horrible, nothing against the band but they can't support a tour (of this size) on their own and there is nothing else on that tour that would bring people in. I'd love to see Lazarus A.D., and COB, and maybe one or two others, but that's it. That's a small venue tour you got there. Not MAYHEM...

I'll give this a shot, stick with the TOOL / Mudvayne headline. Whoever said TOOL couldn't sell out Mayhem on their own has clearly never seen them live. That's one of the biggest bands around right now. I just don't know if their show would work in that setting. And I'll bring back the more Death Metal stage for 2011...throw in some hardcore/metalcore for those who like it....

Main Stage:
TOOL
Mudvayne
Fear Factory
Bleeding Through
Machine Head

Jager:
DevilDriver
Cavalera Conspiracy
Throwdown
Evile
Lazarus A.D.

Mayhem:
Cannibal Corpse
All Shall Perish
Born of Osiris
Carnifex
The Faceless

I don't know, it's hard to come up with something because they will always have bands that leave you scratching you're head. That's just a quick list off the top of my head that doesn't seem unrealistic...the Jager stage just seems to be missing something though....

TonyD
03-28-2010, 09:20 PM
for some unknown reason this forum hates the lineup.

Who knows?
I do: Korn, 5FDP, Atreyu, Norma Jean, In This Moment, Hatebreed, Winds of Plague

undergroundrage
03-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Who knows?
I do: Korn, 5FDP, Atreyu, Norma Jean, In This Moment, Hatebreed, Winds of Plague

I can see why someone wouldn't like Hatebreed, but have you seen them live? Or FFDP to a lesser extent. Few bands get a crowd moving like Hatebreed. And I can also see the hate for WOP, but I like them. they don't shred like Lazarus, but their over-all sound plays good live.

Now that one stage is down right awful, I know. But people here talk shit about Lamb of God, Chimaira, Shadows Fall like they suck. Those are three of the better bands around right now. There just seems to be a lot of hate around here for any band that gets play on Headbangers ball, or the like...

Fires Of Sedition
03-28-2010, 11:17 PM
I can see why someone wouldn't like Hatebreed, but have you seen them live? Or FFDP to a lesser extent. Few bands get a crowd moving like Hatebreed. And I can also see the hate for WOP, but I like them. they don't shred like Lazarus, but their over-all sound plays good live.

Now that one stage is down right awful, I know. But people here talk shit about Lamb of God, Chimaira, Shadows Fall like they suck. Those are three of the better bands around right now. There just seems to be a lot of hate around here for any band that gets play on Headbangers ball, or the like...

I've seen Hatebreed twice, and actually kind of like them, I own The Rise Of Brutality. They were incredibly fun both times I saw them.

Lazarus A.D. is great live, tons of energy and awesome solos. The vocals aren't for me though.

Lamb Of God is actually one of my favorite bands, no matter how much most of the people on this forum bash them. I've seen them 4 times and will continue to go to their shows every time they come around.

Seen Chimaira once, loved it, and haven't had a chance to see Shadows Fall yet. Don't know much by SF though.

TonyD
03-28-2010, 11:42 PM
I've seen SF and Chimaira, they're both good live but their music is pretty generic. I've seen Hatebreed and 5FDP too, but I don't care how good the stage presence is if the music sucks.
None of them are the "better bands around now". People tend to hate what is on Headbanger's Ball because MTV stays safe by playing whatever sounds like what's popular at the moment, because we wouldn't want to lose any viewers at 3 am on Mondays.

AnglOvDeth
03-29-2010, 01:19 AM
I won't be going this year because every one of these bands has toured the states extensively. I've seen Zombie, Lamb, Hatebreed, Chimaira, and Shadows Fall at least 10 times in the last 10 years! There's no unique-ness to this lineup, and ZERO bands from overseas. The only band I haven't seen on the lineup is FFDP. ...and no thank you. Bring on Ozzfest dammit!

Metal_Head
03-29-2010, 11:31 AM
This is pretty realistic in my opinion.

Main Stage:
Disturbed
Godsmack
Mudvayne
Down

Jager Stage:
As I Lay Dying
Unearth
DevilDriver
Bury Your Dead
Jager Band

Mayhem Stage:
Dimmu Borgir
Napalm Death
Suicide Silence
Carnifex

mastodon421
03-29-2010, 11:56 AM
This year's Mayhem lineup does deserve some of the bashing it is getting. I mean I am still going but it is for sure much weaker overall lineup than last years. I mean fuckin Atreyu,Norma Jean and In This Moment are all ungodly awful. I feel really bad for 3 Inches Of Blood for having to share the stage with such garbage bands.

That being said the Jager Stage is pretty good. I havent seen Chimaira or Shadows Fall but Hatebreed absolutley slayed when I saw them in December. Winds Of Plague I am a fan of as well but they do indeed bring out the scene fags which sucks.

Main Stage FFDP is a very meh band on disc but they are entertaining live. Lamb Of God is one of my fave bands and are awesome live. Haven't seen Zombie or Korn but I am big fans of both of them and I am quite excited to see both of them.

I think they need to blend the lineup better like last year. Last year had something for everyone and I think was pretty much the perfect major metal festival lineup.

rjturtle9
03-29-2010, 01:03 PM

I would, and I know many people on this website would favor this line-up over pretty much every other year's. It's ok, you can stay home. ;)

undergroundrage
03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
I would, and I know many people on this website would favor this line-up over pretty much every other year's. It's ok, you can stay home. ;)

Point is, this is Mayhem, not Summer Slaughter. Mayhem is thousands of people, not a few dozen. ya know?

undergroundrage
03-29-2010, 03:02 PM
This year's Mayhem lineup does deserve some of the bashing it is getting. I mean I am still going but it is for sure much weaker overall lineup than last years. I mean fuckin Atreyu,Norma Jean and In This Moment are all ungodly awful. I feel really bad for 3 Inches Of Blood for having to share the stage with such garbage bands.

That being said the Jager Stage is pretty good. I havent seen Chimaira or Shadows Fall but Hatebreed absolutley slayed when I saw them in December. Winds Of Plague I am a fan of as well but they do indeed bring out the scene fags which sucks.

Main Stage FFDP is a very meh band on disc but they are entertaining live. Lamb Of God is one of my fave bands and are awesome live. Haven't seen Zombie or Korn but I am big fans of both of them and I am quite excited to see both of them.

I think they need to blend the lineup better like last year. Last year had something for everyone and I think was pretty much the perfect major metal festival lineup.

Last year's main stage was horrible. I'd rather have one small stage bad than the main stage bad, ya know?

idrinkwine732
03-29-2010, 03:07 PM
There are 3 bands I would want to see on this years' Mayhem.

rjturtle9
03-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Point is, this is Mayhem, not Summer Slaughter. Mayhem is thousands of people, not a few dozen. ya know?

yes i do know, I have been to both Mayhem Festivals and will most likely attend this year's too. If Marylin Manson can headline the thing, then System sure as hell can too.

idrinkwine732
03-29-2010, 04:30 PM
System's reunion would drive up attendance like no other.

If you think this is a bad lineup by any means, you're out of your mind.

rjturtle9
03-29-2010, 04:46 PM
System's reunion would drive up attendance like no other.

If you think this is a bad lineup by any means, you're out of your mind.

;)

undergroundrage
03-29-2010, 05:52 PM
yes i do know, I have been to both Mayhem Festivals and will most likely attend this year's too. If Marylin Manson can headline the thing, then System sure as hell can too.

Manson Co-headlined....remember that little banded named...what was it? SLAYER? Oh yeah. SOAD would need another band to co-headline it. Oh and last year, at least here in Tampa, had about half as many people as 2008. They moved all lawn tickets to regular seats and still didn't fill it out. That lineup (whoever) posted doesn't have anyone there to get people to buy tickets and it would bring in even less than 09. Nevermind the fact that Manson, love him or hate him, was way bigger than SOAD ever was.

We are running in circles here and none of you have made any valid point as to why that line-up is even half decent other than the fact that you just like the bands. I like SOAD, but they are not a headline for something like Mayhem fest. They could co-headline, with a strong support on the other stages...and that line up had none of that. As the kiddies say, it would be an 'epic fail'....

rjturtle9
03-29-2010, 06:20 PM
Manson Co-headlined....remember that little banded named...what was it? SLAYER? Oh yeah. SOAD would need another band to co-headline it. Oh and last year, at least here in Tampa, had about half as many people as 2008. They moved all lawn tickets to regular seats and still didn't fill it out. That lineup (whoever) posted doesn't have anyone there to get people to buy tickets and it would bring in even less than 09. Nevermind the fact that Manson, love him or hate him, was way bigger than SOAD ever was.

We are running in circles here and none of you have made any valid point as to why that line-up is even half decent other than the fact that you just like the bands. I like SOAD, but they are not a headline for something like Mayhem fest. They could co-headline, with a strong support on the other stages...and that line up had none of that. As the kiddies say, it would be an 'epic fail'....

As much as i hate to say it, Slayer is a little band crowd wise. Slayer alone would only headline theater shows, not pavilions. If SOAD, Arch Enemy, CoF, Bodom, Nile, and Anthrax don't bring ticket sales, then metal as we know it is dead. Plus the amount of thrash there alone will bring in much of the crowd.

but ok, if you want "valid points" on the line up, then here we go:

Main Stage
System of a Down - they headlined ozzfest's main stage one year and their reunion would bring in much of the ticket sales alone. they are one of the most popular bands of the decade.
Cradle of Filth - Very popular band that sells out most of their headlining shows. plus they will bring their own set of fans that are different from pretty much every other band on the festival.
Arch Enemy - Very big band with strong fan base. They WILL bring in more people than 5 Finger Bang will any day. And if by some miracle they don't, will at least their fans aren't douches like 5FDP
Exodus - perfect band to open up the main stage. they are bay Area thrash legends if you don't remember.

Jagermeister Stage
Children of Bodom - If they don't sell then i really don't know who else can headline a second stage.
Municipal Waste - the biggest thrash revival band will bring in ticket sales
Nile - Seriously, do i really need to say anything here?
Warbringer - Ok probably won't really really be a big seller, but hell, they deserve to be on a tour like this. They've been on pretty much every other great metal tour for the last couple of years.
Lazarus A.D. - See Warbringer. Not all bands on the tour can be multi platinum selling bands, hence the named second stages.

Mayhem Stage
Anthrax - See Exodus, x2
Dying Fetus - more brutal than most bands on this year's line up
SkeletonWitch - This band may not sell much now, but believe me in like 3 years they will be the big thing.
Toxic Holocaust - OK this is just one of those "i want to see this band here" bands
Chthonic - Maybe not that big of a following here in the States, but they got a huge crowd reaction at Ozzfest.

So, there you go, happy now. I don't care what the kiddies say, the real metalheads would say your opinion on my list is an "epic fail"

Oh and one more thing, your crazy if you think Manson is bigger than SOAD. Just plain crazy.

idrinkwine732
03-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Cradle of Filth cannot coheadline this festival. Ever.

AnataFan4Life
As much as i hate to say it, Slayer is a little band crowd wise. Slayer alone would only headline theater shows, not pavilions. If SOAD, Arch Enemy, CoF, Bodom, Nile, and Anthrax don't bring ticket sales, then metal as we know it is dead. Plus the amount of thrash there alone will bring in much of the crowd.

Main Stage
System of a Down - they headlined ozzfest's main stage one year and their reunion would bring in much of the ticket sales alone. they are one of the most popular bands of the decade.
Cradle of Filth - Very popular band that sells out most of their headlining shows. plus they will bring their own set of fans that are different from pretty much every other band on the festival.
Arch Enemy - Very big band with strong fan base. They WILL bring in more people than 5 Finger Bang will any day. And if by some miracle they don't, will at least their fans aren't douches like 5FDP
Exodus - perfect band to open up the main stage. they are bay Area thrash legends if you don't remember.

Jagermeister Stage
Children of Bodom - If they don't sell then i really don't know who else can headline a second stage.
Warbringer - Ok probably won't really really be a big seller, but hell, they deserve to be on a tour like this. They've been on pretty much every other great metal tour for the last couple of years.
Lazarus A.D. - See Warbringer. Not all bands on the tour can be multi platinum selling bands, hence the named second stages.

Mayhem Stage
Anthrax - See Exodus, x2
SkeletonWitch - This band may not sell much now, but believe me in like 3 years they will be the big thing.
Toxic Holocaust - OK this is just one of those "i want to see this band here" bands
Chthonic - Maybe not that big of a following here in the States, but they got a huge crowd reaction at Ozzfest.

So, there you go, happy now. I don't care what the kiddies say, the real metalheads would say your opinion on my list is an "epic fail"

Oh and one more thing, your crazy if you think Manson is bigger than SOAD. Just plain crazy.

Sick lineup :D

Natrlhi
This would be the end of Mayhem, nobody would go.Wrong. I would.

Theory failed.

[/yourargument]

AnataFan4Life
03-29-2010, 06:41 PM

I would go. Mine and his lineups destroy this years lineup.

undergroundrage
03-29-2010, 08:23 PM

Main Stage

Jagermeister Stage

Mayhem Stage
Anthrax - See Exodus, x2

Well at least you tried to argue your point, so I can respect that. But you need to get out of this little bubble and into the real world where most of these bands are total unknowns, and would not beable to support the tour on this scale.

As said before, last year's Mayhem was not a big success. The formula of popular mtv band (manson) and 'underground' legends (slayer) just did not work, so why do you think SOAD and COF would? Really? The line up you created would work, just take off SOAD (because they don't fit with the other bands' crowd) and make it a smaller tour...it's just not for Mayhem. That's all....

undergroundrage
03-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Oh, and for the record, I totally agree on Lazarus A.D. being on the tour. You just need more accessible bands. You have way too much underground thrash on there. You could do one stage with those bands, but not a whole tour. Shop your list around other forums...I think you will see what I mean. It's a "metalsetlists.com" tour, not Mayhem...

idrinkwine732
03-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Well at least you tried to argue your point, so I can respect that. But you need to get out of this little bubble and into the real world where most of these bands are total unknowns, and would not beable to support the tour on this scale.

As said before, last year's Mayhem was not a big success. The formula of popular mtv band (manson) and 'underground' legends (slayer) just did not work, so why do you think SOAD and COF would? Really? The line up you created would work, just take off SOAD (because they don't fit with the other bands' crowd) and make it a smaller tour...it's just not for Mayhem. That's all....

If you think these bands here are unknowns, you can't be that into metal. These guys are pretty much what I would consider popular in the metal scene. SOAD alone would likely bring absolutely enormous draw, which makes the draw of the sidestage bands less important. Cradle of Filth aren't able to coheadline this tour in anyone's dreams. I think that is the only real problem with the lineup. I think it would be a success.

As a fan, I want the tour to be metal. The fact that there is debate about the metal-ness of the bands on this years' tour speaks for itself. I won't be going.

rjturtle9
03-29-2010, 08:42 PM

All those bands except for Chthonic are not unknowns :mad:

And idk what happened on your date, but my date was a huge success!

and to your other post, i don't need to take this to other forums, because everyone here, except you, would agree that this line up is killer!

Wait, all this fuss over a "dream setlist!" God damn i hate the internets :hmm:

rjturtle9
03-29-2010, 08:43 PM

Your line-up is intense!!!!

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 12:06 AM
If you think these bands here are unknowns, you can't be that into metal. These guys are pretty much what I would consider popular in the metal scene. SOAD alone would likely bring absolutely enormous draw, which makes the draw of the sidestage bands less important. Cradle of Filth aren't able to coheadline this tour in anyone's dreams. I think that is the only real problem with the lineup. I think it would be a success.

As a fan, I want the tour to be metal. The fact that there is debate about the metal-ness of the bands on this years' tour speaks for itself. I won't be going.

I said most were unknown's. Obviously people know SOAD, I never said they were a small band but you're fooling yourself if you think they could sell Mayhem with no help. COB is known, and COF are known. But neither have much power in the US. Exodus have been around forever but are really only known by hardcore fans. How many times are they brought up when talking about the founding bands of Thrash (outside of maybe this forum?)...yeah exactly, not often, but they were there with Kill Em All and Hell Awaits, laying the foundation of thrash. Nobody outside of the hardcore fan base really cares tho. Obviously there is Anthrax, and why you have them on the 3rd stage I have no idea. They would be co-headline of that mess. The rest of the bands are Summer Slaughter type bands. I know I keep saying that but it's something you don't seem to understand. Mayhem is a different beast, love it or hate it (the later I'm guessing is you). I'm not saying the bands you have listed suck, but it's just not a lineup that would ever work for Mayhem. Add a couple bands and sure it would work, but you're missing something with it...

Yeah people are going to question the 'metalness' of Atreyu, In This Moment, and whoever else it was on that stage...but look back, I keep saying that stage sucks. BUT, the rest of the tour (minus korn) is spot on to what they need to be doing every year. LOG alone is enough reason for me to go, add in amazing live shows from the Hatebreed/Chimiara/Shadows Fall stage and end with the show of Zombie and I'm happy with the line up. Could it be better? Sure, get rid of the 3rd stage and make it Death Metal again like last year. But I can't complain about the rest of what they are offering this year. They sure have come a long way since the first year when the only saving grace was Machine Head and Mastodon. It's never going to be a Thrash fest, which is what you seem to want.

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 12:09 AM
and to your other post, i don't need to take this to other forums, because everyone here, except you, would agree that this line up is killer!

Wait, all this fuss over a "dream setlist!" God damn i hate the internets :hmm:

Yeah, everyone HERE. This forum is unlike any other on the internet. Which is good, and bad. There are a lot of very close-minded people here, they have their niche and don't stray from it. most people here hate Lamb of God, which I do not understand, but it is what it is...

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 12:13 AM

I like your line up. It's much more reasonable to what Mayhem is. You mixed in the underground stuff with stuff that would put people in the building (or field...or whatever mayhem is where you are).

The only thing I hate about your lineup is Darkest Hour. I seen them once, and they are assholes. They spit on the crowd as well as threw shit at them. I will never support that band.

rjturtle9
03-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Yeah, everyone HERE. This forum is unlike any other on the internet. Which is good, and bad. There are a lot of very close-minded people here, they have their niche and don't stray from it.

:mad:

Ok, just GTFO

Natrlhi
03-30-2010, 05:47 AM
Yeah, everyone HERE. This forum is unlike any other on the internet. Which is good, and bad. There are a lot of very close-minded people here, they have their niche and don't stray from it. most people here hate Lamb of God, which I do not understand, but it is what it is...

Well now I'm going to chime in, because you went from arguing with RJ to lobbing inaccurate generalizations at most of the people on this board. That's where I draw the line. You have no idea what you're talking about - there are some of the most open-minded people on any metal forum I've read, on this board. That's why I come here. If you really think that we are are so narrow-minded on this board, then:

You're wrong (and it's your loss).
Why are you still here?
Smell ya later. Bye.

Oh, and Wine was right. MOST of the bands in RJ's proposed lineup are fairly mainstream. If you really want to know about underground, I can rattle off a whole slew of bands from all around the country (world, even) that are way more "underground" than the ones RJ proposed. :rolleyes:

Chyck
03-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Seconded on what Natty just said. Keep the debate focused on the music, not on whatever issues you have with people you've never met.

Anyway - my turn to take a little, hastily written crack at RJ's list which, btw, I think would be the sweetest Mayhem Festival EVER.

SoaD and CoF as coheadliners would totally work, but not either one over the other.
I have to disagree with what you said about Arch Enemy :(. Yes, their music is better. Yes, they are popular. No, they are not as popular as FFDP. Disgusting, but true. I'd have almost swapped where you put Arch Enemy for where you put Anthrax.
Exodus - if they don't bring out all of the old school metal heads, no one will.

CoB - I personally wish they'd be on the main stage (but that's my preferences, not reality), but these guys just keep getting bigger & bigger.
MW - yes
Nile - you know, I might have to argue with you on this one. Nile is teh awesome, but from where I see it, still underground.
Warbringer & Lazarus AD - they've been touring around so much that this wouldn't shock me at all. On the other hand, Lazarus AD still doesn't have enough music out there to do a festival.

Your Mayhem Stage seems pretty spot on (aside from the Anthrax / Arch Enemy swap I already said)

bt11763
03-30-2010, 08:02 AM
you're fooling yourself if you think they could sell Mayhem with no help.

Are you fucking retarded?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVPsT0Mx6bY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiHWzHHonn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCZmDS1U_A

especially that last one.

TonyD
03-30-2010, 08:50 AM
I'm gone for a day, what the fuck happened to this thread?

Natrlhi
03-30-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm gone for a day, what the fuck happened to this thread?

Some n00b picked a fight with RJ, then started throwing around general insults.

He got pwned.

There, you're all caught up. ;)

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Some n00b picked a fight with RJ, then started throwing around general insults.

He got pwned.

There, you're all caught up. ;)

Did I? because I still am waiting for that. You're the one who said "smell you later" like you're a five year old. That was enough for me to stop replying this thread because now I got this guys little buddies jumping in like some punk kid on xbox live. If you call the list of bands he put 'mainsteam' then you prove my point even more about how closed into this little bubble he (and you) are.

I would just like to note that I said there are 'a lot', I never said the entire forum. And I said it's 'good and bad'. Never did I say this forum and all it's members are close minded. But everyone who jumps in and says that lineup would work for MAYHEM, is living in fantasy land. Keep in mind I never said the lineup sucked either, yet that's the way you're reacting to me. Maybe you have a problem reading and understand what is read? I don't know, but this topic is going nowhere. So have fun living in your bubble, I'll see you in another topic at another time.

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Are you fucking retarded?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCZmDS1U_A

especially that last one.

Or you know...could be because there were 2 dozen bands there, including Nine Inch Nails, Rammstein and a bunch more that helped create that crowd. It wasn't just SOAD. Which is my whole point, they can't do something like that on their own.

bt11763
03-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Or you know...could be because there were 2 dozen bands there, including Nine Inch Nails, Rammstein and a bunch more that helped create that crowd. It wasn't just SOAD. Which is my whole point, they can't do something like that on their own.

Why are you being such a cunt about all of this? You're the one spouting the whole "close minded" garbage but you don't realize that we have our own opinions and the right to say "you're wrong."

If you don't like the way we act around here, then you can kindly GTFO

:bigfinger

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 09:45 AM
Why are you being such a cunt about all of this? You're the one spouting the whole "close minded" garbage but you don't realize that we have our own opinions and the right to say "you're wrong."

If you don't like the way we act around here, then you can kindly GTFO

:bigfinger

I know you have you're own opinions, and I can respect that, but you gotta be realistic.

And how am I being a 'cunt' by stating the obvious about that SOAD video? Come on, you can't even defend without throwing out little childish insults. Grow up dude.

All I said was that lineup would not work for MAYHEM and you guys start attacking and getting all pissy like little children. BE REALISTIC!

Derelict
03-30-2010, 09:45 AM

It appears we have a lurker

bt11763
03-30-2010, 09:50 AM
I know you have you're own opinions, and I can respect that, but you gotta be realistic.

And how am I being a 'cunt' by stating the obvious about that SOAD video? Come on, you can't even defend without throwing out little childish insults. Grow up dude.

All I said was that lineup would not work for MAYHEM and you guys start attacking and getting all pissy like little children. BE REALISTIC!

You're being a cunt because you're so dead set on something that doesn't matter. Of course they could never sell out Mayhem by themselves, no band could. But the fact of the matter is they are a huge band wiht millions of fans who dig all different types of music, and that is what mayhem is designed for. In the original press release for 2008 they said that it was designed to feature the top ranking bands in metal according to sales and popularity. You're just being ignorant to think that System wouldn't fit on that bill, especially if ti was a comeback tour.

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 09:58 AM
You're being a cunt because you're so dead set on something that doesn't matter. Of course they could never sell out Mayhem by themselves, no band could. But the fact of the matter is they are a huge band wiht millions of fans who dig all different types of music, and that is what mayhem is designed for. In the original press release for 2008 they said that it was designed to feature the top ranking bands in metal according to sales and popularity. You're just being ignorant to think that System wouldn't fit on that bill, especially if ti was a comeback tour.

Um, I never said SOAD wouldn't fit. I said they needed help and his lineup didn't supply that and his argument didn't support it either. Please go read everything that was said if you're going to be throwing out stupid insults.

bt11763
03-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Um, I never said SOAD wouldn't fit. I said they needed help and his lineup didn't supply that and his argument didn't support it either. Please go read everything that was said if you're going to be throwing out stupid insults.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh semantics, you never cease to amaze me. dude, what do you have to prove so badly?

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 10:08 AM

oh semantics, you never cease to amaze me. dude, what do you have to prove so badly?

Nothing, I was the one who was attacked for saying that lineup wouldn't work. Of course it doesn't matter so why this went on this long, I don't know. Probably because everything is being 'skim read' and the guy who posted the lineup just won't admit the lineup wouldn't work for Mayhem, it's just a bunch of bands he personally likes. Which is fine, but if you're going to throw out insults at me just for saying your lineup wouldn't work, I'm going to argue my point. But I forgot, I'm the bad guy here because I'm the new guy, so whatever...

rjturtle9
03-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Like I said before, all this fuss over a "dream set list!" God damn i support the list i create but damn, it doesn't deserve multiple pages of back and forth nonsense.

Look, undergroundrage, I and many other people think this would work, if you think it will, ok then. It's not even a real damn set. In my mind and imagination, it will work, and be the best mayhemfest ever, and many would agree. If you don't think so, ok that's cool. Not like any of this will ever happen anyway.

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Not like any of this will ever happen anyway.

You're right, your setlist wouldn't and the topic says 'reasonable' not 'unreasonable'. But anyway, it's not worth going on about anymore so can we get back on topic now?

For the record, I think yours could work with maybe 4-5 changes.

Chyck
03-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Meanwhile... back on the topic...

I actually thought about this while at work (it was a slow day), and I think I've pinpointed the problem that undergroundrage has and, actually, the reason that it's an unrealistic lineup. Yes, it's awesome. Yes, it would sell rather well. However, while every band he listed could be in a Mayhem Fest lineup, I highly doubt they could ever be in it at the same time.

The problem is that RJ's list is missing a good amount of -core and/or nu-metal. Don't get pissed at me - it's not what I'd choose, but that IS what a lot of Mayhem is made up of, and it IS what a lot of the general populace knows. Granted, 2011 would only be the fourth year, so we can all dream that RJ's list is what it would look like in the future, but that's not what '08, '09, and '10 indicate.

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Here...your setlist, just changed a bit...

Main Stage
Tool
System of a Down
Mudvayne
Anthrax

Jagermeister Stage
In Flames
Children of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Warbringer
Lazarus A.D.

Mayhem Stage:
DevilDriver
Exodus
SkeletonWitch
Toxic Holocaust
Chthonic

Just off the top of my head, it works better and still has the bands you love.

rjturtle9
03-30-2010, 11:43 AM
Granted, 2011 would only be the fourth year, so we can all dream that RJ's list is what it would look like in the future, but that's not what '08, '09, and '10 indicate.

That's what I was aiming for ;)

rjturtle9
03-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Here...your setlist, just changed a bit...

Main Stage
Tool
System of a Down
Mudvayne
Anthrax

Jagermeister Stage
In Flames
Children of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Warbringer
Lazarus A.D.

Mayhem Stage:
DevilDriver
Exodus
SkeletonWitch
Toxic Holocaust
Chthonic

Just off the top of my head, it works better and still has the bands you love.

There are things I would change there too, but whatever :tp:

Chyck
03-30-2010, 11:46 AM
That's what I was aiming for ;)

But this is "reasonable" not "pipe dreams pretty please?!" ;)

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 03:07 PM
There are things I would change there too, but whatever :tp:

me too, because now I thinki I got too many bands so take Mudvayne off and move In Flames to the main stage. But I wanna hear what you would change. I'd like to see you revise your list to make it work, just to see what you'd come up with. No hard feeling here bro, lets see it. Open discussion.

rjturtle9
03-30-2010, 03:59 PM
me too, because now I thinki I got too many bands so take Mudvayne off and move In Flames to the main stage. But I wanna hear what you would change. I'd like to see you revise your list to make it work, just to see what you'd come up with. No hard feeling here bro, lets see it. Open discussion.

Now those last two sentences are more like it ;)

I don't want to revise my list cause it's my list and I like it how it is, whether it will sell a million dollars or not.

Natrlhi
03-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Did I? because I still am waiting for that.I was being ironic, and I'm sure The Tony knows that, because he knows my sense of humor by now. So do the rest of the folks on here.

You're the one who said "smell you later" like you're a five year old. That was enough for me to stop replying this thread because now I got this guys little buddies jumping in like some punk kid on xbox live.I'm not one of RJ's little buddies. RJ is one of many cool cats who posts on this board, but I wasn't jumping in to defend him. He was doing just fine on his own. I jumped in because you started throwing around general insults at everybody on this board (and I'll get more into that in a minute), so therefore you had pissed me off, and I decided to respond.

If you call the list of bands he put 'mainsteam' then you prove my point even more about how closed into this little bubble he (and you) are.They are a lot more mainstream than most of what I listen to. The last few CD's I ordered were online orders directly from the labels / artists, and I'd bet money the artists may have actually put the CD's in the package themselves and mailed them - that's how small they are. Every band on RJ's list, bar none, is really a lot closer to the mainstream than you think. So ironically, your statement makes YOU look like the one in the bubble - not me - because you don't seem to realize that. You must think Between the Buried and Me is "edgy" and "underground" if you think that bands like Chthonic and Skeletonwitch and Warbringer are small potatoes. They're not. Most everyone on here knows about them and is either a fan of theirs or doesn't care to listen to them - but the point is, very few of us, if any, would call those bands "underground". Another one you mentioned being underground, I think, is Nile. Are you fucking serious?!? They've been on Relapse and Nuclear Blast! THOSE ARE NOT FUCKING UNDERGROUND LABELS!!! :lol:

Underground labels are ones like Profound Lore, Prosthetic, Teepee, Translation Loss, Vendlus, Sargent House, The End, Neurot, Hydra Head, etc. - and to be honest, even some of those are not very underground. Anyway, I think I've made my point here. Moving on...

I would just like to note that I said there are 'a lot', I never said the entire forum.Remember this?

Yeah, everyone HERE.
Sure sounds like you're talking about the entire forum to me.

So have fun living in your bubble, I'll see you in another topic at another time.Little do you know that this is the most ridiculous statement of all the ones you made - because if there's one thing I'm probably known for on this board (besides perhaps my advanced age or my rapist wit :D), it's the fact that I listen to almost everything. My tastes are so varied, I'm surprised some people on here don't make fun of me for not being "metal" enough (maybe they don't do that because some of my favorite shit is the heaviest shit in existence, but I digress). So anyway, yet another point you couldn't be more wrong about.

There. Now you've actually been pwned (at least a little bit). If you care to embarrass yourself further, I'll be around - and as long as my attention span holds up for this shit, I'll keep sending you little pieces of your ass for as long as you'd like. Or maybe you'd just like to cool it and play nice. That works for me, too. Your call.

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah I must admit I didn't read half that because we are past the argument and I'm sure that's all you're doing with all the quotes. I did, however, notice the 'underground' part and read it. Just because people here know these bands, doesn't mean the rest of the world does. In comparison to DevilDriver, Lamb of God, God Forbid, Trivium, etc... a lot of bands on his list are underground. Just because a band has been around forever, doesn't make them any less underground. What I LIKE about this forum and the reason I come here is to find out about bands like that. What I HATE is how people like you think that just because a few thousand people know of a band, that they are mainstream. That's what I meant by being in a bubble. But this has NOTHING to do with the topic and we are trying to get back on, so lets STOP.

Natrlhi
03-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah I must admit I didn't read half that because then I would have had to face the fact that I'm totally full of shit.There, fixed that typo for ya. ;)

mankvill
03-30-2010, 06:06 PM
I would way rather go to a Mayhem fest with awesome metal bands by myself than go to one with a line-up like this year's with a bunch of faggot rednecks and MMA fans.

idrinkwine732
03-30-2010, 06:12 PM
I love you Nat.

xStructualDefect
03-30-2010, 06:14 PM
What I HATE is how people think that just because a few thousand people know of a band, that they are mainstream.

i couldn't agree more about this.

undergroundrage
03-30-2010, 07:05 PM
There, fixed that typo for ya. ;)

You need to read more. By the time you went on your rant there, we already put the argument past. So move on bro. It has nothing to do with me being 'full of shit'.

Natrlhi
03-30-2010, 07:11 PM
You need to read more. By the time you went on your rant there, we already put the argument past. So move on bro. It has nothing to do with me being 'full of shit'.

RJ was done with you - I wasn't.

...and it has everything to do with you being wrong - obviously, that's why you want to end the argument - but hey, I'm game.

bt11763
03-30-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.myspacefx.net/import/graphics/Funny_Graphics_and_Pics/lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

rjturtle9
03-31-2010, 10:06 AM
http://www.myspacefx.net/import/graphics/Funny_Graphics_and_Pics/lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

:party:

Nat your the man!

GWAR654
08-15-2010, 05:01 AM

i would go in a mother fucking heartbeat

The_jman
08-15-2010, 10:17 AM
I totally just read this whole thread... I think I'm a glutten for punishment, lol.

JLRedWing13
08-15-2010, 11:58 AM
Why did I just read all that....

GWAR654
08-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Why did I just read all that....

i asked myself the same thing lol

AnataFan4Life
08-15-2010, 05:34 PM
This thread is still alive?!

Namaste
10-23-2010, 03:36 PM
All I know is that Rammstein should be on the Main Stage. Since their MSG show sold out, that should indicate something good.

BlackmoreOfBowling
10-28-2010, 07:25 AM
My reasonable Rockstar Mayhem Fest lineup:

Fuck Mayhem Fest, go to Maryland Deathfest if you want a real Metal festival.

Sepultura69
10-28-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm not going to go into great detail or post my dream set but i will simply say this

If Sepultura reunited with the Cavalera Brothers and kicked Derrick Green out and had max back on vocals, and they headline mayhem fest

I WOULD GO IN A HEART BEAT.....The rest of the line up can have some of the worst pop/emo/gothic metalcore hardcore scene faggots/nu metal bands in the world....and I will still shell out 200 bones just to go see one of the greatest heavy metal bands of all time:rocker:.....HELL I went to mayhem fest 2009 just to see one band and one band only..I think they came out with that one album?...Reign in blood?...blah I forget;)

Indestructible
10-28-2010, 10:46 AM
Main Stage
Alice In Chains
Dream Theater
Alter Bridge
Black Label Society

Jagermister Stage
Shadows Fall
Fear Factory
DevilDriver
Overkill
Children Of Bodom

Mayhem Stage
In Flames
Iced Earth
Nevermore
Stemm

BloodoftheKings
10-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Main Stage
Alice In Chains
Dream Theater
Alter Bridge
Black Label Society

Jagermister Stage
Shadows Fall
Fear Factory
DevilDriver
Overkill
Children Of Bodom

Mayhem Stage
In Flames
Iced Earth
Nevermore
Stemm

This would be badass but that is not a realistic lineup at all. I highlighted every unrealistic part of the lineup.

Indestructible
10-28-2010, 10:59 AM
This would be badass but that is not a realistic lineup at all. I highlighted every unrealistic part of the lineup.
Alice In Chains,Dream Theater and Alter Bridge would be good for the mainstage. Alice In Chains still gets played reguarly. I saw Dream Theater in Buffalo NY at the Townball Room in July and it looked sold out if not almost sold out. Iced Earth probaly wouldn't be on mayhemfest but the first stage is a realistic spot for them. Overkill might do well for a spot on the second stage. Younger kids would mostly go to this, I'm not sure how many younger metalheads know Overkill.

BloodoftheKings
10-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Alice In Chains,Dream Theater and Alter Bridge would be good for the mainstage. Alice In Chains still gets played reguarly. I saw Dream Theater in Buffalo NY at the Townball Room in July and it looked sold out if not almost sold out. Iced Earth probaly wouldn't be on mayhemfest but the first stage is a realistic spot for them. Overkill might do well for a spot on the second stage. Younger kids would mostly go to this, I'm not sure how many younger metalheads know Overkill.

Look at the past 3 Mayhem lineups and tell me which one AIC would fit in.

Dextrimental
10-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Hmmm... I reckon Alter Bridge and Alice In Chains are both good for it, on the mainstage.. Both bands will attract people of all ages.. Deftones as well, possibly Megadeth.. Overall headliner Im not sure, cant think of any band big enough with due releases..

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-08-2010, 10:32 AM
I have heard some rumors from a few of my sources that they are already putting the line up together. Some of the bands they are in talks with are:

Godsmack
Disturbed
Rammstein
Deftones
Megadeth
Trivium
Cradle of Filth
Devildriver
Kingdom of Sorrow
All That Remains
Gwar
As I Lay Dying
Children of Bodom
H. I. M.
Dimmu Borgir
Skeletonwitch

Obvisouly, not all of those bands will make it onto the festival. Probably 7 at best will land a spot on the festival.

On thing I was told was that Roadrunner Records will have at least 1 band on the main stage and probably one as a 2nd stage headliner and that Metal Blade Records and Century Media Records will be represented by a few bands too.

Not sure who will headline. Godsmack is taking out Alter Bridge on a US tour this Spring while Disturbed is touring with Korn and Sevendust in the winter. Seems like these bands are doing alot of tours in the US before Mayhem would start which means these bands will lost their appeal on their 3rd or 4th trip through certain cities in a 2 year period of time IMO.

jd091
11-08-2010, 10:43 AM
RAMMSTEIN HEADLINE

I've waited since I was a wee lad to see these guys live. Couldn't get tickets in time to see them in NY, hopefully they'll continue to tour the US!

Like the OP, I would love to see Tool headline also. Such a great band, one of my most favorite bands a while ago before I was really into metal.

And for fuck's sake, get Necrophagist on the side stage. Evangelize those mainstream metal kids with what REAL music is.

Nick_to_the_face
11-08-2010, 01:07 PM
RAMMSTEIN HEADLINE

I've waited since I was a wee lad to see these guys live. Couldn't get tickets in time to see them in NY, hopefully they'll continue to tour the US!

Like the OP, I would love to see Tool headline also. Such a great band, one of my most favorite bands a while ago before I was really into metal.

And for fuck's sake, get Necrophagist on the side stage. Evangelize those mainstream metal kids with what REAL music is.

This.

Though I have enjoyed Mayhem so far...they should bring back Machine Head :D

BloodoftheKings
11-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I have heard some rumors from a few of my sources that they are already putting the line up together. Some of the bands they are in talks with are:

Godsmack
Disturbed
Rammstein
Deftones
Megadeth
Trivium
Cradle of Filth
Devildriver
Kingdom of Sorrow
All That Remains
Gwar
As I Lay Dying
Children of Bodom
H. I. M.
Dimmu Borgir
Skeletonwitch

Obvisouly, not all of those bands will make it onto the festival. Probably 7 at best will land a spot on the festival.

These 7 would be amazing.

Nick_to_the_face
11-09-2010, 09:53 AM
These 7 would be amazing.

I see you forgot to add Cradle of Filth..

AnataFan4Life
11-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Here's how I think it would play out based on the bands posted:

I could honestly see Rammstein and Megadeth co-headlining this, with maybe Deftones and Trivium opening the main stage.

It wouldn't be unrealistic at all IMO if Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, and Skeletonwitch all shared one of the side stages. Bodom or Filth headlining, with Dimmu and Skeletonwitch opening.

The other four bands could be any combination of GWAR, All That Remains, Devildriver, Kingdom of Sorrow, and As I Lay Dying.

Godsmack and Disturbed sound like they are busy around this time so i doubt they will be on it. Not even sure where HIM would fit in this.

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-09-2010, 02:42 PM
I think it will look like this:

Godsmack
Deftones
All That Remains
Trivium

Jager:
Children of Bodom
Dimmu Borgir
Skeletonwitch

Silver Star:
Gwar
Devildriver
Arch Enemy

Nick_to_the_face
11-10-2010, 07:09 AM
I think it will look like this:

Godsmack
Deftones
All That Remains
Trivium

Jager:
Children of Bodom
Dimmu Borgir
Skeletonwitch

Silver Star:
Gwar
Devildriver
Arch Enemy

please god..no
i can't stand seeing Godsmack doing essentially the same set for a 3rd time..

Natrlhi
11-10-2010, 07:24 AM
please god..no
You could have just stopped at the word "Godsmack".

Nick_to_the_face
11-10-2010, 09:26 AM
You could have just stopped at the word "Godsmack".

:lol: true..I used to be a big fan, but anymore..ugh

WOLVERINEKILLS
11-10-2010, 02:50 PM
please god..no

Lol for what it is worth, that was just me taking a guess. There are possibly more bands I wasn't informed of. We will see in January how it turns out.

Nick_to_the_face
11-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Lol for what it is worth, that was just me taking a guess. There are possibly more bands I wasn't informed of. We will see in January how it turns out.

Ya...Still hoping for Machinehead :D
and I think Dimmu is about due for Mayhem

MPF
11-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Since this will not be coming anywhere near me since the only outdoor venue here only has country artists, I'll be happy to make an impossible, but could be reasonable Mayhem lineup:

Mainstage:

Rammstein
GWAR
Mastodon
Machine Head
DevilDriver

Jagermeister Stage:

Children Of Bodom
Municipal Waste
Warbringer
Toxic Holocaust
Skeletonwitch

Mayhem Stage:

Necrophagist
Unearth
Periphery
Mutiny Within
Animals As Leaders

TonyD
11-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Since this will not be coming anywhere near me since the only outdoor venue here only has country artists, I'll be happy to make an impossible, but could be reasonable Mayhem lineup:

Mainstage:

Rammstein
GWAR
Mastodon
Machine Head
DevilDriver

Jagermeister Stage:

Children Of Bodom
Municipal Waste
Warbringer
Toxic Holocaust
Skeletonwitch

Mayhem Stage:

Necrophagist
Unearth
Periphery
Mutiny Within
Animals As Leaders

Yeah it's impossible because it has more than 2 good bands.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Children Of Bodom
Municipal Waste
Warbringer
Toxic Holocaust
Skeletonwitch

I was about to say................ the chances of Warbringer and Skeleton Which being in any Mayhem Fest is below Zero....but then I read the part about how you're making an impossible line up

mankvill
11-10-2010, 10:15 PM
I was about to say................ the chances of Warbringer and Skeleton Which being in any Mayhem Fest is below Zero....but then I read the part about how you're making an impossible line up

If Skeletontits can do Ozzfest...

Nick_to_the_face
11-11-2010, 09:42 AM
If Skeletontits can do Ozzfest...

I can see them doing mayhem..i dont see why not, hell they had cannibal corpse and behemoth

BloodoftheKings
11-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Why are so many people putting GWAR on the mainstage? If they get on the bill they will probably headline one of the second stages. I cant picture Gwar on the mainstage for a big touring festival.

Nick_to_the_face
11-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Why are so many people putting GWAR on the mainstage? If they get on the bill they will probably headline one of the second stages. I cant picture Gwar on the mainstage for a big touring festival.

Personally I think if Machine head couldn't make the main stage, then I don't think Gwar can..

xStructualDefect
11-22-2010, 08:22 PM
i tried to make a VERY reasonable and great lineup.

main stage
SOAD - headlining. their reunion would be a HUGE draw and would bring in many ticket sales alone.
Megadeth or A7X - not a big fan of either but both are great live.
In Flames

side stages
COB - headlining one side stage
As I Lay Dying - headlining the other side stage
DevilDriver
Arch Enemy
Unearth
All Shall Perish
Darkest Hour
Municipal Waste or Sketeonwitch

all these bands would draw numbers and this lineup would appeal to Mayhem Fest attendees. i think this lineup would work out great.

Nick_to_the_face
11-22-2010, 09:59 PM

main stage
SOAD - headlining. their reunion would be a HUGE draw and would bring in many ticket sales alone.
In Flames

side stages
DevilDriver
Arch Enemy
Unearth
All Shall Perish
Darkest Hour

all these bands would draw numbers and this lineup would appeal to Mayhem Fest attendees. i think this lineup would work out great.

what?? D:

xStructualDefect
11-22-2010, 11:13 PM
never really got into them. they were really good when i saw them live and i think they'd be a great main stage band.

Indestructible
11-23-2010, 06:13 AM

main stage
In Flames

side stages
DevilDriver
Arch Enemy
Unearth
All Shall Perish
Darkest Hour

I think the only bands on that lineup that would draw numbers are, A7X,Megadeth and SOAD. As I lay Dying would probably bring a good crowd too.

Indestructible
11-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Taking the bands I want to see from the 2011 rumored lineup and adding a few more bands in. Most important only one band plays at a time. I'm not sure how it went at Mayhem 2009 and Mayhem 2010, but in 2008 they had two bands playing at the same time. I just don't like that.

Main Stage

System of a Down
1. B.Y.O.B
2. Revenga
3. Attack
4. Chop Suey!
5. Dreaming
6. Psycho
7. This Cocain Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song
8. Toxicity
9. Fuck The System
10. Hypnotize
11. Deer Dance
12. Aerials
13. Kill Rock N Roll
14. Cirgaro
15. War?

Tool:horns:
1. Sweat
2. Prison Sex
3. Vicarious
4. Stinkfist
5. Parabola
6. The Pot
7. The Grudge
8. Aenima
9. Jambi
10. Sober

Alter Bridge
1. Isolation
2. Come To Life
3. One Day Remains
4. Ghost Of Days Gone By
5. Coming Home
6. Before Tomorrow Comes
7. I know It Hurts
8. Ties That Bind
9. Metalingus

Fear Factory:rocker:
1. Powershifter
2. Smasher/Devourer
3. Demanufacture
4. 540,000 Degrees Fahernheit
5. Shock
6. Linchpin
7. Fear Campaign
8. Replica
9. Self Bias Resistor

Mayhem Stage
All That Remains
1. Now Let Them Tremble
2. For We Are Many
3. This Calling
4. Before The Damned
5. Six
6. Some Of The People, All OF The Time
7. Chiron
8. Two Weeks
9. The Deepest Gray
10. Hold on
11. The Air That I Breathe

Down:horns:
1. The Man That Follows Hell
2. Three Suns And One Star
3. Lifer
4. Stone The Crows
5. Hail The Leaf
6. The Seed
7. Bury Me In Smoke
8. Temptations Wings
9. On March The Saints

Trivium
1. Ignition
2. Into the Mouth of Hell We March
3. Rain
4. If I Could Collapse The Masses
5. Shattering The Skies Above
6. Pillars Of Serpents
7. A Gun Shot In The Head Of Trepidation
8. Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr

DevilDriver
1. Pray For Villians
2. Driving Down the Darkness
3. Not All Who Wander Are Lost
4. Pure Sincerity
5. I Could Care Less
6. End Of The Line
7. Before the Hangman's Noose

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
1. Follow The Reaper
2. Silent Night, Bodom Night
3. Everytime I Die
4. Banned From Heaven
5. Needled 24/7
6. In Your Face
7. Blooddrunk

Nevermore
1. The Termination Proclamation
2. Lost
3. The Fault Of The Flesh
4. What Tomorrow Knows
5. Born
6. Enemies of Reality
7. Inside Four Walls

Stemm
1. Blood Soaked
2. Face The Pain
3. Holding On
4. Awake
5. Monster
6. House Of Cards
7. Never Will I Break

BloodoftheKings
11-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Taking the bands I want to see from the 2011 rumored lineup and adding a few more bands in. Most important only one band plays at a time. I'm not sure how it went at Mayhem 2009 and Mayhem 2010, but in 2008 they had two bands playing at the same time. I just don't like that.

Main Stage

System of a Down
1. B.Y.O.B
2. Revenga
3. Attack
4. Chop Suey!
5. Dreaming
6. Psycho
7. This Cocain Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song
8. Toxicity
9. Fuck The System
10. Hypnotize
11. Deer Dance
12. Aerials
13. Kill Rock N Roll
14. Cirgaro
15. War?

Tool:horns:
1. Sweat
2. Prison Sex
3. Vicarious
4. Stinkfist
5. Parabola
6. The Pot
7. The Grudge
8. Aenima
9. Jambi
10. Sober

Sorry to break it to ya but System and Tool cannot possibly both headline. With SOAD, Tool, Metallica, and Rammstien if any of them are gonna do the tour it will only be one of them.

rjturtle9
11-25-2010, 12:17 AM
Ima give this a try again.

Main Stage
System of a Down
Rammstein
Cradle of Filth
Arch Enemy

Mayhem Stage
Anthrax
Exodus
High on Fire
Powerglove
ChthoniC

Jager Stage
Gwar
Skeletonwitch
Municipal Waste
Toxic Holocaust
Jager band

How fun would it be to be in the hot sun getting cooled off by some Gwar blood, knowing that Anthrax will play RIGHT after!

Ok people, lets not get into an 8 page argument about my line up, yeah?

The_jman
11-25-2010, 05:48 AM
Ima give this a try again.

Main Stage
System of a Down
Rammstein
Cradle of Filth
Arch Enemy

Mayhem Stage
Anthrax
Exodus
High on Fire
Powerglove
ChthoniC

Jager Stage
Gwar
Skeletonwitch
Municipal Waste
Toxic Holocaust
Jager band

How fun would it be to be in the hot sun getting cooled off by some Gwar blood, knowing that Anthrax will play RIGHT after!

Ok people, lets not get into an 8 page argument about my line up, yeah?
lol... I had forgotten about that argument too funny.

Metal_Head
11-26-2010, 09:05 AM
MAIN STAGE:
System of a Down
Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
Trivium

JAGER STAGE:
All That Remains
Prong
Kingdom of Sorrow
Parkway Drive
Jager Band

MAYHEM STAGE:
As I Lay Dying
Gojira
Skeletonwitch
Cancer Bats
Molotov Solution

Nick_to_the_face
11-28-2010, 04:21 PM
never really got into them. they were really good when i saw them live and i think they'd be a great main stage band.

Eh different strokes, different folks i guess, but yes they would make an amazing main stage band, most likely headliner imo

mastodon421
11-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Main Stage
Megadeth
Rammstien
Deftones
As I Lay Dying

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
Devildriver
Unearth
Jager Band

Silver Star Stage
GWAR
Arch Enemy
Protest The Hero
Born Of Osiris
Skeletonwitch

xStructualDefect
11-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Main Stage
Megadeth
Rammstien
Deftones
As I Lay Dying

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
Devildriver
Unearth
Jager Band

Silver Star Stage
GWAR
Arch Enemy
Protest The Hero
Born Of Osiris
Skeletonwitch

holy fuck i'd go to that in a heartbeat.

Nick_to_the_face
11-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Main Stage
Megadeth
Rammstien
Deftones
As I Lay Dying

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
Devildriver
Unearth
Jager Band

Silver Star Stage
GWAR
Arch Enemy
Protest The Hero
Born Of Osiris
Skeletonwitch

This

nickbaird3491
11-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Main Stage-
System of a Down- Reunion tour will be huge for this band.
Avenged Sevenfold- Band will bring in a bunch of kids, did a date last year, plus if they pick a good set, they're good live.
Deftones- Would bring in a pretty good draw, great band, can definitely see them doing this tour.
Trivium- They've basically said they're on this tour. Could definitely see them opening the main stage.

Jager Stage-
All That Remains- Can see them headlining this stage. New album is pretty good, fun live band.
Arch Enemy- Strongly rumored for this, would be a good fit with the ACTUAL metal fans. Yet to see them live, would like too.
Unearth- Great live. Has been asking fans to vote for them on twitter for this tour, Shadows Fall did the same thing last year and got on it.
Jager Band- no explanation needed.

Silver Star Stage-
As I Lay Dying- Yet to do this fest, awesome live, could definitely headline this stage.
Children of Bodom- Popular amongst metal fans, wouldn't doubt that they're on it this year.
GWAR- Have been highly rumored to do it, I've yet to see them live, but heard it's amazing.
Born of Osiris- Band is getting pretty big. Always has a deathcore band on here. Good live.
Skeletonwitch- Fans have been asking for this band for awhile, plus they played Ozzfest last year.

Also wouldn't be suprised if DevilDriver/Dimmu Borgir take 2nd Stage spots or if Godsmack was on Main Stage.

Main Stage-
System of a Down- 60 Minutes
1. Soldier Side (Intro)
2. B.Y.O.B
3. Revenga
4. Attack
5. Needles
6. Psycho
7. Chop Suey!
8. Lonely Day
9. Cigaro
10. Radio/Video
11. Hypnotize
12. Question!
13. War?
14. Aerials
15. Toxicity
16. Sugar

Avenged Sevenfold- 60 Minutes
1. Nightmare
2. Critical Acclaim
3. Welcome To The Family
4. Beast and the Harlot
5. Chapter Four
6. Afterlife
7. God Hates Us
8. Bat Country
9. Almost Easy
10. Unholy Confessions

Deftones- 40 Minutes
1. Rocket Skates
2. Around the Fur
3. My Own Summer(Shove It)
4. Be Quiet and Drive
5. Diamond Eyes
6. You've Seen The Butcher
7. Change(In the House of Flies)
8. Engine Number 9
9. 7 Words

Trivium- 40 Minutes
1. The End of Everything
2. Rain
3. Down From The Sky
4. New Song
5. Throes of Perdition
6. Shattering The Skies Above
7. A Gunshot To The Head of Trepidation
8. Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr

2nd Stage Bands-

Silver Star Stage-
As I Lay Dying- 35 Minutes
1. 94 Hours
2. Through Struggle
3. Beyond Our Suffering
4. Within Destruction
5. Anodyne Sea
6. Nothing Left
7. Confined
8. Forever

Children of Bodom- 30 Minutes
1. Silent Night, Bodom Night
2. Hate Me
3. In Your Face
4. New Song
5. Blooddrunk
6. Downfall
7. Hate Crew Deathroll

GWAR- 30 Minutes
1. The Salaminizer
2. Zombies, March
3. Let Us Slay
4. Bring Back The Bomb
5. Metal Metal Land
6. Beat You To Death
7. Sick of You

Born of Osiris- 30 Minutes
1. New Song
2. Empires Erased
3. Abstract Art
4. Now Arise
5. New Song
6. Exist
7. New Song
8. Bow Down
9. Open Arms To Damnation

Skeletonwitch- 30 Minutes
1. Submit to the Suffering
2. Upon Wings of Black
3. The Despoiler of Human Life
4. Crushed Beyond Dust
5. Stand Fight and Die
6. Beyond the Permafrost
7. Repulsive Salvation
8. Within My Blood

Jagermeister Stage-
All That Remains- 35 Minutes
1. Now Let Them Tremble...
2. For We Are Many
3. Six
4. Forever In Your Hands
5. This Calling
6. Some of the People, All of the Time
7. This Darkened Heart
8. The Air That I Breathe
9. Two Weeks

Arch Enemy- 30 Minutes
1. We Will Rise
2. Revolution Begins
3. New Song
4. My Apocalypse
5. Nemesis
6. Ravenous

Unearth- 30 Minutes
1. My Will Be Done
2. This Lying World
3. Giles
4. New Song
5. Sanctity of Brothers
6. Endless
7. Black Hearts Now Reign

The_jman
11-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Main Stage-
System of a Down- Reunion tour will be huge for this band.
Avenged Sevenfold- Band will bring in a bunch of kids, did a date last year, plus if they pick a good set, they're good live.
Deftones- Would bring in a pretty good draw, great band, can definitely see them doing this tour.
Trivium- They've basically said they're on this tour. Could definitely see them opening the main stage.

Jager Stage-
All That Remains- Can see them headlining this stage. New album is pretty good, fun live band.
Arch Enemy- Strongly rumored for this, would be a good fit with the ACTUAL metal fans. Yet to see them live, would like too.
Unearth- Great live. Has been asking fans to vote for them on twitter for this tour, Shadows Fall did the same thing last year and got on it.
Jager Band- no explanation needed.

Silver Star Stage-
As I Lay Dying- Yet to do this fest, awesome live, could definitely headline this stage.
Children of Bodom- Popular amongst metal fans, wouldn't doubt that they're on it this year.
GWAR- Have been highly rumored to do it, I've yet to see them live, but heard it's amazing.
Born of Osiris- Band is getting pretty big. Always has a deathcore band on here. Good live.
Skeletonwitch- Fans have been asking for this band for awhile, plus they played Ozzfest last year.

Also wouldn't be suprised if DevilDriver/Dimmu Borgir take 2nd Stage spots or if Godsmack was on Main Stage.

Main Stage-
System of a Down- 60 Minutes
1. Soldier Side (Intro)
2. B.Y.O.B
3. Revenga
4. Attack
5. Needles
6. Psycho
7. Chop Suey!
8. Lonely Day
9. Cigaro
10. Radio/Video
11. Hypnotize
12. Question!
13. War?
14. Aerials
15. Toxicity
16. Sugar

Avenged Sevenfold- 60 Minutes
1. Nightmare
2. Critical Acclaim
3. Welcome To The Family
4. Beast and the Harlot
5. Chapter Four
6. Afterlife
7. God Hates Us
8. Bat Country
9. Almost Easy
10. Unholy Confessions

Deftones- 40 Minutes
1. Rocket Skates
2. Around the Fur
3. My Own Summer(Shove It)
4. Be Quiet and Drive
5. Diamond Eyes
6. You've Seen The Butcher
7. Change(In the House of Flies)
8. Engine Number 9
9. 7 Words

Trivium- 40 Minutes
1. The End of Everything
2. Rain
3. Down From The Sky
4. New Song
5. Throes of Perdition
6. Shattering The Skies Above
7. A Gunshot To The Head of Trepidation
8. Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr

2nd Stage Bands-

Silver Star Stage-
As I Lay Dying- 35 Minutes
1. 94 Hours
2. Through Struggle
3. Beyond Our Suffering
4. Within Destruction
5. Anodyne Sea
6. Nothing Left
7. Confined
8. Forever

Children of Bodom- 30 Minutes
1. Silent Night, Bodom Night
2. Hate Me
3. In Your Face
4. New Song
5. Blooddrunk
6. Downfall
7. Hate Crew Deathroll

GWAR- 30 Minutes
1. The Salaminizer
2. Zombies, March
3. Let Us Slay
4. Bring Back The Bomb
5. Metal Metal Land
6. Beat You To Death
7. Sick of You

Born of Osiris- 30 Minutes
1. New Song
2. Empires Erased
3. Abstract Art
4. Now Arise
5. New Song
6. Exist
7. New Song
8. Bow Down
9. Open Arms To Damnation

Skeletonwitch- 30 Minutes
1. Submit to the Suffering
2. Upon Wings of Black
3. The Despoiler of Human Life
4. Crushed Beyond Dust
5. Stand Fight and Die
6. Beyond the Permafrost
7. Repulsive Salvation
8. Within My Blood

Jagermeister Stage-
All That Remains- 35 Minutes
1. Now Let Them Tremble...
2. For We Are Many
3. Six
4. Forever In Your Hands
5. This Calling
6. Some of the People, All of the Time
7. This Darkened Heart
8. The Air That I Breathe
9. Two Weeks

Arch Enemy- 30 Minutes
1. We Will Rise
2. Revolution Begins
3. New Song
4. My Apocalypse
5. Nemesis
6. Ravenous

Unearth- 30 Minutes
1. My Will Be Done
2. This Lying World
3. Giles
4. New Song
5. Sanctity of Brothers
6. Endless
7. Black Hearts Now Reign
Now, this line-up and some of these sets I find highly likely.

DementedX14
11-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Well here is my prediction:

Main Stage
Godsmack
Rammstein
Danzig
Fear Factory

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Devildriver
Unearth
Jager Band

Silver Star Stage
Trivium
Mushroomhead
Skeletonwitch
Born of Osiris
Toxic Holocaust

Indestructible
11-30-2010, 03:36 PM

Main Stage
Danzig
Fear Factory

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Devildriver

Silver Star Stage
Trivium
Toxic Holocaust

I would go for all those bands.

GWAR654
11-30-2010, 05:38 PM
GWAR- 30 Minutes
1. The Salaminizer
2. Zombies, March
3. Let Us Slay
4. Bring Back The Bomb
5. Metal Metal Land
6. Beat You To Death
7. Sick of You

this set sucks balls

1. Horror Of Yig
2. Zombies March
3. Bring Back The Bomb
4. Maggots
5. Hail Genocide
6. Crack in the Egg
7. Sick Of You

alot more realistic

nickbaird3491
11-30-2010, 09:16 PM
this set sucks balls

1. Horror Of Yig
2. Zombies March
3. Bring Back The Bomb
4. Maggots
5. Hail Genocide
6. Crack in the Egg
7. Sick Of You

alot more realistic

Thanks man. I don't really listen to GWAR, I just went onto setlist.fm for them to see what songs they usually play.

Nick_to_the_face
12-01-2010, 09:08 AM

Main Stage
Godsmack
Rammstein
Danzig
Fear Factory

Jager Stage
Children Of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Devildriver
Unearth
Jager Band

Silver Star Stage
Trivium
Mushroomhead
Skeletonwitch
Born of Osiris
Toxic Holocaust

Mushroomhead would be higher up than that. They actually replaced BFMV as mainstage opener on some dates in '09

also...please god....NO GODSMACK

Nick_to_the_face
12-01-2010, 09:10 AM
this set sucks balls

1. Horror Of Yig
2. Zombies March
3. Bring Back The Bomb
4. Maggots
5. Hail Genocide
6. Crack in the Egg
7. Sick Of You

alot more realistic

Do they ever play Gor Gor live?

Metal_Head
12-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Main Stage:
System of a Down
Disturbed
Deftones
Trivium

Jager Stage:
All That Remains
Times of Grace
Unearth
Jager Band

Silver Star Stage:
As I Lay Dying
Kingdom of Sorrow
Skeletonwitch
The Faceless
The Acacia Strain

street_burial
12-21-2010, 12:08 PM
why dont people realize that GWAR would be the last band to play?

CWHopkins1493
12-31-2010, 05:20 AM
Main Stage:

A Perfect Circle - APC is not as heavy as Tool, but i think it would still work

System of a Down - a reunion tour is possible, why not Mayhem?

Black Label Society - I'm just a huge fan of anything that has to do with Zakk

Anthrax - one of the big 4, come on

Silverstar Stage

In Flames - I love in flames, they are a great band with some kickass music

Children of Bodom - pretty much same as In Flames

Between the Buried and Me - I could write paragraphs, no, essays on this. Between the Buried and Me is one of the most creative and interesting progressive metal bands in the world. They would definitely fit the bill for mayhem festival.

Nile - Its Nile...death metal....you need some death metal at Mayhem

Jagermeister Stage

This is Hell - Great live show and a fun band to see, though their music sucks

SkeletonWitch - I hate them, but i needed to fill a spot. plus its a possibility

A Hero A Fake - I don't know if anyone else has heard of them but they are a fun band to listen to and would make a good edition to Mayhem

The Faceless - being 100% honest, i don't know their music. this is a placeholder

Battle of the Bands Winner - goes without saying

goregutsbleed
01-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Main stage
megadeth
king diamond
hellyeah
stone sour

jagermeister stage
suicide silence
nile
skeletonwitch
all shall perish

mayhem stage
exodus
cradle of filth
dimmu borgir
gwar

this thread is for your dream mayhem festival 2011 so shut the hell up

allthatremains98
01-11-2011, 01:51 PM
i hope that kid is joking when he said Stone Sour,Fear Factory would be on main stage and godsmack and anthrax wouldent..... i mean he put anthrax on the hot topic stage.....they are WAY to big to be playing on such a small stage

goregutsbleed
01-11-2011, 03:10 PM
i hope that kid is joking when he said Stone Sour,Fear Factory would be on main stage and godsmack and anthrax wouldent..... i mean he put anthrax on the hot topic stage.....they are WAY to big to be playing on such a small stage

anthrax is way to big for a small stage but i hope that exodus plays one of the side stages