PDA

View Full Version : Hawthorne Heights-NEW album release date and track listing!

Travis The Dragon
03-10-2010, 03:36 PM
On June 1, 2010, Wind-up Records will release the new album, Skeletons, from Hawthorne Heights. The 13-track album was produced by Howard Benson (Seether, Three Days Grace, Daughtry, My Chemical Romance) at his Bay 7 studios in Valley Village, CA. This is the bandís first album with Wind-up Records and follows 2006ís If Only You Were Lonely which debuted at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 and 2008ís Fragile Future. The first single off Skeletons will hit modern rock radio and digital retailers in April. Continue reading...

Stay tuned to HH.com for more details about the first single!

posted by hawthorne heights at 10:40 AM 10 comments
2/5/10
SKELETONS Tracklisting
The tracklisting for the upcoming album from Hawthorne Heights, SKELETONS, has just been announced.

1. Bring You Back
2. Nervous Breakdown
3. End of the Underground
4. Drive
5. Gravestones
6. Broken Man
7. Last Few Words
8. Abandoned Driveways
9. Picket Fences
10. Here I Am
11. Hollywood & Vine
12. Unforgivable
13. BoySource: http://www.hawthorneheights.com/

I'll probably get shit for this, but I am personally a HUGE fan of this band! For their style of music, all of their albums have been great and they are INCREDIBLE live!

Also, they have had some VERY UNFAIR luck in the past few years. In November of 2007, vocalist/guitar player Casey Calvert was found dead on their tour bus. Prior to that, they were quite popular, playing in 2,000-5,000 capacity clubs. After Casey passed, all their fans were leaving comments on their myspace saying things like "we'll always be there for you" and such. Well, they released a new album without Casey of course and did a tour and came here and there weren't more than 100 people in the audience! Where were all of these so called "fans" promising to show their support? Well, I sure hope their new album and tour do well! They deserve it after what they've been through!

DethMaiden
03-10-2010, 03:37 PM
They're from my town and one of their guitarists went to my high school and my friend's sister is married to him. :bliss:

Travis The Dragon
03-10-2010, 03:38 PM
They're from my town and one of their guitarists went to my high school and my friend's sister is married to him. :bliss:

Wow! That's pretty cool! Have you ever checked our their music?

DethMaiden
03-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Wow! That's pretty cool! Have you ever checked our their music?

It's not my style but when everybody was jamming "Ohio Is For Lovers" of course I was too. :cool:

Butcher of Birth
03-10-2010, 03:42 PM
:sigh: :mad:

hahaha

mankvill
03-10-2010, 03:55 PM
LMFAO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES SO I CAN FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT

ChildrenofSodom
03-10-2010, 04:05 PM
LMFAO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES (CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY --- EEEYYEEESSS!!!!) SO I CAN FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT

fixed for background vox

IrritatedTrout
03-10-2010, 05:08 PM
I haven't heard anything about these guys since I graduated from high school..... thank god for that.