PDA

View Full Version : Alice In Chains -- Kansas City, MO -- February 21st, 2010

300%_Density
02-22-2010, 01:33 PM
*My bad date was 21st not 22nd....

First of all I can say is wow. First off whoever the opening bands was just really really not good. Just incredibly boring. Thank god they only played like a half hour. Crowd really weren't digging them either. I was very impressed w/ the set they played. Changed up a little more than the last set that was posted:

1-All Secrets Known
2-It Ain’t Like That
3-Again
4-Check My Brain
5-Them Bones
6-Dam That River
7-Rain When I Die
8-Your Decision
9-Got Me Wrong
10-We Die Young
11-Looking In View
12-Down In A Hole
13-Sickman
14-Lesson Learned
15-Acid Bubble
16-No Excuses
17-Angry Chair
18-Man In The Box

Encore:
19-Sludge Factory
20-Would?
21-Rooster

Pretty epic. I could have sworn they played "What The Hell Have I", I'm like 90% sure that they did. I'll have to research that one a little bit more. I would check the review in KC paper but they mistakenly put "Last Of My Kind" for "Looking In View" & then put "Frogs" instead of "Sludge Factory" so it's lacking a little credibility at this point. Wishing I could have gotten "Nutshell" instead of "Down In A Hole". I never carried for that song anyway but it was just an amazing set. I should have pics up soon and they are pretty impressive. Got a pick from Jerry!!!!! I would suggest this to anyone who hasn't gone yet and are unsure if they want to.

mankvill
02-22-2010, 01:59 PM
:party:

Fires Of Sedition
02-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Bad boobs! :dance:

IrritatedTrout
02-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Really hope I get to hear something from Jar of Flies when I see them next week.