PDA

View Full Version : Killswitch Engage w/ Phil from All That Remains

kevindeets
02-15-2010, 07:56 AM
I saw the setlist from the 2/4 show, but that was w/ Howard. Has anyone seen a show w/ Phil from ATR? If so, what's the setlist?

Sanitarium78
02-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Got this from setlist.fm

February 11, 2010 Charlotte, NC

Rose Of Sharyn
Reckoning
Fixation On The Darkness
A Bid Farewell
Self Revolution
My Last Serenade
When Darkness Falls
Numbered Days
Prelude
Vide Infra
Temple From The Within
My Curse
Take This Oath
Life To Lifeless
The End Of Heartache

Holy Diver

Solid set especially with Phil coming in at the last minute. Apparently he doesn't know the words to the new stuff though since this is all old stuff. Which isn't really a bad thing at all.

Has there been an official word yet on the reason Howard left? It just seems something is up since no one is giving a straight answer.

The_jman
02-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Got this from setlist.fm

Rose Of Sharyn
Reckoning
Fixation On The Darkness
A Bid Farewell
Self Revolution
My Last Serenade
When Darkness Falls
Numbered Days
Prelude
Vide Infra
Temple From The Within
My Curse
Take This Oath
Life To Lifeless
The End Of Heartache

Holy Diver

Solid set especially with Phil coming in at the last minute. Apparently he doesn't know the words to the new stuff though since this is all old stuff. Which isn't really a bad thing at all.

Has there been an official word yet on the reason Howard left? It just seems something is up since no one is giving a straight answer.
they did a set with old stuff and they didn't do the element of one?, but a cool set.

kevindeets
02-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Thanks for posting the setlist. I'm going to the show in Royal Oak, MI on Saturday, and I'm so psyched! That's a pretty good setlist.

I heard that Howard left the tour b/c he has back problems and needs to rest, but that might just be a rumor.

The_jman
02-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Thanks for posting the setlist. I'm going to the show in Royal Oak, MI on Saturday, and I'm so psyched! That's a pretty good setlist.

I heard that Howard left the tour b/c he has back problems and needs to rest, but that might just be a rumor.
less far fetched rumor than many of the other ones out there.

mastodon421
02-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Got this from setlist.fm

Rose Of Sharyn
Reckoning
Fixation On The Darkness
A Bid Farewell
Self Revolution
My Last Serenade
When Darkness Falls
Numbered Days
Prelude
Vide Infra
Temple From The Within
My Curse
Take This Oath
Life To Lifeless
The End Of Heartache

Holy Diver

HOLY SHIT that setlist is just fantastic.

Sanitarium78
02-16-2010, 11:09 AM
they did a set with old stuff and they didn't do the element of one?, but a cool set.

I wouldn't be too hard on them for not doing certian songs considering they have a substitute singer. The set is pretty much based on what Phil knows the words to and what he can sing the best i'm guessing.

idrinkwine732
02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
If only Jesse were playing..

The_jman
02-17-2010, 09:38 AM
I wouldn't be too hard on them for not doing certian songs considering they have a substitute singer. The set is pretty much based on what Phil knows the words to and what he can sing the best i'm guessing.
no I wasn't, I only made the comment because element of one is also on alive or just breathing... that's all.