PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'Now Playing' Thread Part XIX

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

JRA
03-18-2010, 03:34 PM
Vietnow
Evil Empire
Rage Against The Machine

Their best by far.

Eeeeehh. You could make an argument that it's the best song on Evil Empire, but of all? No.

mankvill
03-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Eeeeehh. You could make an argument that it's the best song on Evil Empire, but of all? No.

I think it's their best song, but Evil Empire is their weakest album.

All of their albums are amazing, though. :D

JRA
03-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Tarot Woman
Rainbow Rising
Rainbow

Checking for scratches. :D (seriously, a couple of days ago I discovered that my Mp3 of "One Rode to Asa Bay" has a slight scratch/distortion in it, and I can't fix it til I get back to Bloomington)

JRA
03-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Do You Close Your Eyes
Rainbow Rising
Rainbow

Indestructible
03-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Creep
Core
Stone Temple Pilots

JRA
03-18-2010, 05:39 PM
A Light In The Black
Rainbow Rising
Rainbow

I'd start a mosh pit to it. :eyes:

Indestructible
03-18-2010, 05:39 PM
plush
core
stone temple pilots

Indestructible
03-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Half A Mile Away
52nd
Billy Joel

TonyD
03-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Nothing to Say
Screaming Life
Soundgarden

ravenheart
03-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Goetia
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

SomewhereInTime72
03-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Juke Box Hero
Foreigner

:party:

idrinkwine732
03-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Control By Chaos
The Evolution of Chaos
Heathen

This is a fantastic start...

ravenheart
03-18-2010, 08:06 PM
The Lasting Dose
Sonic Excess In Its Purest Form
Crowbar

ravenheart
03-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Control By Chaos
The Evolution of Chaos
Heathen

This is a fantastic start...

Killer disc start to finish.

SomewhereInTime72
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Waiting For a Girl Like You
Foreigner

idrinkwine732
03-18-2010, 08:39 PM
No Stone Unturned
The Evolution of Chaos
Heathen

So this song rules.

Killer disc start to finish.

It's starting to look that way.

idrinkwine732
03-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Bloodkult
The Evolution of Chaos
Heathen

Unless the next two songs take a total nosedive, this might be my album of the year (for now obviously).

DethMaiden
03-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Erotomania
Awake
Dream Theater

Hey, a worthwhile prog metal instrumental!

DethMaiden
03-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Three of a Perfect Pair
The Anatomy Of
Between the Buried and Me

Make so much sense...

powerslave_85
03-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Repulsion
American Gong
Quasi

They've had this new album out for three weeks now and I just found out about it :hecho:

Maiden33
03-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Erotomania
Awake
Dream Theater

Hey, a worthwhile prog metal instrumental!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbaQz4sD91U

mankvill
03-18-2010, 11:15 PM
A.D.D.
Terrorstorm
Witchaven

:shred:

TonyD
03-19-2010, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbaQz4sD91U
ahem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXRYkntciE&feature=PlayList&p=6084481F8EB46C0E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6)

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Leather Rebel
Painkiller
Judas Priest

illninoese
03-19-2010, 09:20 AM
In Illusions Of Order
The Fear Is Excruciating, But Therein Lies the Answer
Red Sparowes

This album has been extremely impressive so far. And this song is AMAZING! Album of the year contender already

JRA
03-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Where Dead Angels Lie
Storm of the Light's Bane
Dissection

Natrlhi
03-19-2010, 09:30 AM
In Illusions Of Order
Red Sparowes

This album has been extremely impressive so far. And this song is AMAZING! Album of the year contender already

I just pre-ordered the CD and t-shirt bundle from hellomerch. The sample song on MySpace (a different song from the above) sounds pretty good, but I miss the pedal steel guitar. Do you know if this album will still feature that sound? It's one of the things I love about Sparowes. (Imma love the album regardless - I'm just curious ;))

P.S. - How do you happen to have a copy of this already, if you don't mind my asking? :snivel:

NP:

Heavy Lies the Crown
Darkness Come Alive
Doomriders

This is so good it should be illegal. :blaze:

SerpentineVIVIVI
03-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Leather Rebel
Painkiller
Judas Priest

Dudddeeee :shred:

Five Magics
Rust In Peace
Megadeth

:bliss:

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Dudddeeee :shred:

:fist: LIGHTNING IN THE DARK!

illninoese
03-19-2010, 11:24 AM
I just pre-ordered the CD and t-shirt bundle from hellomerch. The sample song on MySpace (a different song from the above) sounds pretty good, but I miss the pedal steel guitar. Do you know if this album will still feature that sound? It's one of the things I love about Sparowes. (Imma love the album regardless - I'm just curious ;))

P.S. - How do you happen to have a copy of this already, if you don't mind my asking? :snivel:

NP:

Heavy Lies the Crown
Darkness Come Alive
Doomriders

This is so good it should be illegal. :blaze:

I'm probably going to order that bundle some time next week. But the pedal steel guitar makes it's presence known every now and then through out the album. I'll have a review of it up by tonight hopefully. I have it all written out but I just need to type it up.

It leaked. The best music site ever was one of the first sites to put up a link to download it. I don't know how the rules work around here with blogspots and music hosting sites so I won't name what site exactly, but if you want I can send you a PM with the link.

Also, I don't know if your into The Mars Volta or any of their side projects, but the new Omar R-L album is killer. A beautiful piece of work. I'll probably order that CD with the Red Sparowes bundle.

A Hail Of Bombs
Red Sparowes

daimonos
03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Ecailles De Lune (Part Two)
Ecailles De Lune
Alcest

These guys sound very interesting. I'm definitely going to pick it up when it comes out in the US if my local store has it.

illninoese
03-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Ecailles De Lune (Part Two)
Ecailles De Lune
Alcest

These guys sound very interesting. I'm definitely going to pick it up when it comes out in the US if my local store has it.

IT LEAKED!?!?!?! This is turning out to be quite a week. Now I know what I'm going to be doing for the next 2 hours. Have you listened to Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde? Personally, I think that's one of the greatest pieces of music that I have ever bought. I hope this album lives up to it.

Giving Birth to Imagined Saviors
Red Sparowes

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 11:29 AM
IT LEAKED!?!?!?! This is turning out to be quite a week. Now I know what I'm going to be doing for the next 2 hours.

Red Sparowes

It leaked WEEKS ago, bro. It's really fucking good, my album of the year so far.

Also very excited for the Red Sparowes record. :fist:

ADD
03-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Blowin Up Shop
Gods and Goddesses
Brant Bjork

illninoese
03-19-2010, 11:41 AM
It leaked WEEKS ago, bro. It's really fucking good, my album of the year so far.

Actually, I didn't even know that a new record was coming out. I thought Nergi said in an interview that the first record took so long to write that it was going to be a LONG while before a new one came out. But regardless, I'm excited as fuck to listen to it. Downloading now.

A Swarm
Red Sparowes

TonyD
03-19-2010, 11:43 AM
El Rodeo
...And the Circus Leaves Town
Kyuss

makethemsuffer12
03-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Locked Within the Crystal Ball
Secret Voyage
Blackmore's Night

daimonos
03-19-2010, 12:00 PM
IT LEAKED!?!?!?! This is turning out to be quite a week. Now I know what I'm going to be doing for the next 2 hours. Have you listened to Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde? Personally, I think that's one of the greatest pieces of music that I have ever bought. I hope this album lives up to it.

Red Sparowes

no i haven't heard it but I'll check it out.

illninoese
03-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Lunes
Ciencia de los Inútiles
El Trío de Omar Rodríguez-López

mastodon421
03-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Terminus(Where Death Is Most Alive)
Fiction
Dark Tranquility

ADD
03-19-2010, 03:21 PM
One of Us Cannot be Wrong
Songs of Leonard Cohen

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Bastard Samurai
Snakes for the Divine
High on Fire

Haven't liked an HoF song yet, let's see if this one fixes that.

EDIT: Shit, yeah, this is rad. I might have to reconsider this band.

ravenheart
03-19-2010, 04:36 PM
IT LEAKED!?!?!?!

Leaking = gayest thing to happen to music since Kirk Hammett cut his hair and started using nail polish.

This CD wings it's way to me as we speak. Excuse the pun.

SomewhereInTime72
03-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Leaking = gayest thing to happen to music since Kirk Hammett cut his hair and started using nail polish.

Gayer than record companies not releasing a finished product for months after it's completion? ;)

Cold Seed
A Deeper Kind of Slumber
Tiamat

illninoese
03-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Gayer than record companies not releasing a finished product for months after it's completion? ;)

Cold Seed
A Deeper Kind of Slumber
Tiamat

Well played. But it is true. Those greedy fucks make us wait so they can make more money during a release week.

JRA
03-19-2010, 07:09 PM
One Rode To Asa Bay
Hammerheart
Bathory

mankvill
03-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Bastard Samurai
Snakes for the Divine
High on Fire

Haven't liked an HoF song yet, let's see if this one fixes that.

EDIT: Shit, yeah, this is rad. I might have to reconsider this band.

Motherfucker, I am going to punch the shit out of you. :hmm:

Cometh Down Hessian
Blessed Black Wings
High On Fire

DO IT

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Motherfucker, I am going to punch the shit out of you. :hmm:

Cometh Down Hessian
Blessed Black Wings
High On Fire

DO IT

For a band that's all about the riffs, I've always thought their riffs were good but not great, and that the vocals were absolutely terrible. But that song was really cool, I can admit it. And I haven't tried to give them a fair shake in a few years, so who knows.

mankvill
03-19-2010, 07:36 PM
For a band that's all about the riffs, I've always thought their riffs were good but not great, and that the vocals were absolutely terrible. But that song was really cool, I can admit it. And I haven't tried to give them a fair shake in a few years, so who knows.

In riffland, there is Iommi, and there is Pike.

Ghost Neck
Snakes For The Divine
High On Fire

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 07:43 PM
In riffland, there is Iommi, and there is Pike.

Yeah, and it's expectations like that that you assholes set up that make it impossible for High on Fire to be as good as they sound on paper. ;)

makethemsuffer12
03-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah, and it's expectations like that that you assholes set up that make it impossible for High on Fire to be as good as they sound on paper. ;)

:agree:

Though I have come to like them more, don't compare Pike to Tony Fuckin' Iommi.

mankvill
03-19-2010, 07:54 PM

Sons Of Thunder
Blessed Black Wings
High On Fire

And it's songs like these that totally validate the claims! :light:

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 08:04 PM
This Love
Vulgar Display of Power
Pantera

If you wanna talk about guys close to Iommi on the riff totem pole, Dimebag has to be waaaaaaaay fucking up there. He's overrated and STILL manages to be one of the best riffmasters of all time. Plus, his solos are just as good as his riffs. R.I.P.

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 08:16 PM
At the Heart of Winter
At the Heart of Winter
Immortal

So epic...so beautiful...so ugly...so.....frozen. :grim:

mankvill
03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
This Love
Vulgar Display of Power
Pantera

If you wanna talk about guys close to Iommi on the riff totem pole, Dimebag has to be waaaaaaaay fucking up there. He's overrated and STILL manages to be one of the best riffmasters of all time. Plus, his solos are just as good as his riffs. R.I.P.

I don't like Pantera one bit, but that's true. :)

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't like Pantera one bit, but that's true. :)

I shouldn't like Pantera based on what I typically thing about music, but they're just way too fucking good to hate. If Lamb of God had 1/10th the creativity and skill of Pantera, maybe they wouldn't be one of my least favorite metal bands.

Years of Silent Sorrow
At the Heart of Winter
Immortal

The rhythm section on this album is amazing. It feels like it's constantly a half step off beat and it's going to descend into chaos but they always hold it together. In some ways this is the jazziest black metal album I've ever heard.

JRA
03-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Enh, I always thought Darrel was a better soloist than he was a riff creator.

Super Bad
20 All Time Greatest Hits!
James Brown

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Enh, I always thought Darrel was a better soloist than he was a riff creator.

He's no slouch at either, though. Most guys have one thing they're fantastic at and the other thing suffers, but he's world-class at both. Doesn't mean Pantera's one of my favorite bands - songs are more than guitar, after all - but he is probably one of my favorite guitarists.

The Edge of Darkness
The X-Factor
Iron Maiden

:rocker:

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 08:47 PM
Coldest Love
Last Sunrise
Apostle of Solitude

Ravenheart, are you privy to these guys? It's doom that seems directly up your alley, I think this record could be in your year-end tops if you hear it.

JRA
03-19-2010, 08:56 PM
He's no slouch at either, though. Most guys have one thing they're fantastic at and the other thing suffers, but he's world-class at both. Doesn't mean Pantera's one of my favorite bands - songs are more than guitar, after all - but he is probably one of my favorite guitarists.

The Edge of Darkness
The X-Factor
Iron Maiden

:rocker:

World class riffing? naaah

Shot In The Dark
The Ultimate Sin
Ozzy Osbourne

Indestructible
03-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Whatever You like
Internet Leaks - EP
Weird Al

ADD
03-19-2010, 09:16 PM
What became the trend in mainstream heavy rock starting in the later half of the 90's and through the 2000's pretty much all grew off the heavy rock tree from the branch of Pantera. Lack of dynamics and dimensions, more emphasis on simple repeated rhythms at moderate tempos, little imagination. Dimebag was a natural born shredder, and you can't understate the importance of Phil's attitude/influence in shaping the image and popularity of Pantera, the other guys well you can compare their track records. But the main point is it makes no sense that someone could dig Pantera and hate Lamb of God, its like loving Sabbath and hating Sleep, doesn't follow.

What I Want
The Pleaser
Harvey Milk

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 09:20 PM
What became the trend in mainstream heavy rock starting in the later half of the 90's and through the 2000's pretty much all grew off the heavy rock tree from the branch of Pantera. Lack of dynamics and dimensions, more emphasis on simple repeated rhythms at moderate tempos, little imagination. Dimebag was a natural born shredder, and you can't understate the importance of Phil's attitude/influence in shaping the image and popularity of Pantera, the other guys well you can compare their track records. But the main point is it makes no sense that someone could dig Pantera and hate Lamb of God, its like loving Sabbath and hating Sleep, doesn't follow.

No, it's closer to loving Sabbath and hating The Sword, or loving Helloween and hating DragonForce, because Lamb of God are such a ripoff of a ripoff, miles below Pantera in the chain of influence, and they took something that was working - a formula, if you must - and turned it into something rehashed and completely 110% formulaic.

Indestructible
03-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Perilous Nation
Practice What You Preach
Testament

ADD
03-19-2010, 09:22 PM
No, it's closer to loving Sabbath and hating The Sword, or loving Helloween and hating DragonForce, because Lamb of God are such a ripoff of a ripoff, miles below Pantera in the chain of influence, and they took something that was working - a formula, if you must - and turned it into something rehashed and completely 110% formulaic.
o :stoned:

It's Only Love
Tejas
ZZ Top

mankvill
03-19-2010, 09:42 PM
loving Helloween and hating DragonForce

And if that's the other way around? :cool:

Snakes For The Divine
Snakes For The Divine
High On Fire

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 09:46 PM
And if that's the other way around? :cool:

Then there's no hope for you, O Consumer of XBoxes and Energy Drinks. ;)

mankvill
03-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Then there's no hope for you, O Consumer of XBoxes and Energy Drinks. ;)

BOTH ARE TRUE! WWAAUUGGHH!

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 10:31 PM
BOTH ARE TRUE! WWAAUUGGHH!

Spoken like a true DForce fan. ;)

jk u no i luv u

Écailles de Lune (Part One)
Écailles de Lune
Alcest

Sweet mother of God I can't wait to see this show.

EDIT: Vocally this is Neige's strongest album in Alcest or otherwise. His clean vocals are a lot stronger and his black metal vocals are becoming a lot clearer...in a lot of ways he's evolving like Mikael Åkerfeldt did in the first decade of Opeth.

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Solar Song
Écailles de Lune
Alcest

As mellow as Souvenirs, but in a completely different way. Neige never ceases to astonish me. :fist:

DethMaiden
03-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Sur l'Océan Couleur de Fer
Écailles de Lune
Alcest

WHY SO GOOD :snivel:

SomewhereInTime72
03-20-2010, 01:21 AM
Buried Death
Buried Death
Coffins

:bouville: :rocker:

mastodon421
03-20-2010, 04:46 AM
Xenochrist
Planetary Duality
The Faceless

JRA
03-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Shadow World
One Kill Wonder
The Haunted

I don't understand why Ultraboris hates this band. Put Bobby Blitz on vocals and this would be an Overkill song.

DethMaiden
03-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Alexander the Great
Somewhere in Time
Iron Maiden

Man, I wanna apologize to everyone here. For six years, I let the lyrics and fast vocal lines keep me from totally loving this song, but it more than overcomes that handicap. This is some amazing shit. The vocal lines could be better, but they don't suck. Might be my second or third least favorite on SIT, but it does fucking rule. :bowdown:

JRA
03-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Alexander the Great
Somewhere in Time
Iron Maiden

Man, I wanna apologize to everyone here. For six years, I let the lyrics and fast vocal lines keep me from totally loving this song, but it more than overcomes that handicap. This is some amazing shit. The vocal lines could be better, but they don't suck. Might be my second or third least favorite on SIT, but it does fucking rule. :bowdown:

3:54-7:09 is transcendent

Blessed Are The Sick
Blessed Are The Sick
Morbid Angel

Maiden33
03-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Alexander the Great
Somewhere in Time
Iron Maiden

It's about damn time. My personal third-favorite on SIT but still easily in my top 20 Maiden songs. The music of that song is incredible - though I think that of absolutely every song SIT, which is why I love it so much.

idrinkwine732
03-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Am I alone in thinking it could be my favorite of SIT? I mean, I really don't know, it changes all the time, but I'm always in the mood for Alexander the Great.

The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
Somewhere in Time
Iron Maiden

Maiden33
03-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Am I alone in thinking it could be my favorite of SIT? I mean, I really don't know, it changes all the time, but I'm always in the mood for Alexander the Great.

The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
Somewhere in Time
Iron Maiden

Me picking favorites on that album is really splitting hairs - it's quite possibly my favorite album of all-time, I love every track, love the production, love the performances, and every song would rank in my top 40 Maiden songs - absolutely mind-blowing consistency next to every other Maiden album in my opinion.

Maiden33
03-20-2010, 12:54 PM
For My Father
The Art of Motion
Andy McKee

Bold statement, but quite possibly the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard.

DethMaiden
03-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Black Sabbath
Live Evil
Black Sabbath

Had to hear Dio singing it. Let's see how this goes.

EDIT: Well, it's not as good as Ozzy's, but he brings a different vibe to it. For some reason the fact that it's basically a fantasy song really comes out when Dio sings it whereas when Oz sang it it really sounded evil. Iommi's on fire, of course, and he's what this song is really all about. :fist:

Maiden33
03-20-2010, 01:01 PM
For My Father
The Art of Motion
Andy McKee

Bold statement, but quite possibly the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard.

Rylynn
The Art of Motion
Andy McKee

... though this comes dangerously close.

idrinkwine732
03-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Geneva
Geneva
Russian Circles

This album might be better than I thought...

idrinkwine732
03-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Écailles de Lune (Part II)
Écailles de Lune
Alcest

idrinkwine732
03-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Dehumanized
The Armageddon Theories
Theory in Practice

...So this rules...

JRA
03-20-2010, 05:46 PM

By your logic it also makes no sense that someone would love Metallica and hate Trivium. :fingers:

After hearing the title track, I knew nothing was gonna top that song.

Thy Kingdom Come
Blessed Are The Sick
Morbid Angel

JRA
03-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Unholy Blasphmies
Blessed Are The Sick
Morbid Angel

FUUCK!! This just might be my favorite Morbid Angel song so far!

ADD
03-20-2010, 05:56 PM
By your logic it also makes no sense that someone would love Metallica and hate Trivium. :fingers:

Post-Justice Metallica and newer Trivium are really the only overlap between the two bands music, mint Metallica has nothing to do with Trivium.

My Broken Heart Will Never Mend
Courtesy and Goodwill Towards Men
Harvey Milk

JRA
03-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Here's why your Sabbath/Sleep is to Pantera/Lamb Of God analogy is incorrect. When Sleep hit the scene in the nineties, nobody was doing unapologetic Ozzy-Sabbath worship, sans Trouble. Everyone was either copying Metallica or Death, so Sleep, while unoriginal, was a breath of fresh air. Where as when Lamb of God hit the scene, the corpse of Pantera wasn't even cold yet. They were just doing exactly what practically every non Sleep band was doing in the nineties.

The Ancient Ones
Blessed Are The Sick
Morbid Angel

PowerMaiden
03-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Fear Of The Dark
Flight 666
Iron Maiden

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

daimonos
03-20-2010, 07:05 PM
A Thousand Lies
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

sounds great. Pickin this up on tuesday.

About to go listen to We Are the Void for the second time.

DethMaiden
03-20-2010, 07:11 PM
I Dream in Infrared
Rage for Order
Queensrÿche

I miss when they were great. :snivel: I wasn't born yet, but I miss it.

DethMaiden
03-20-2010, 08:12 PM
A la Mortaille!
Ballade Cuntre lo Anemi Francor
Peste Noire

:bouville:

ADD
03-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Hell Cat
Virgin Killer
Scorps

JRA
03-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Enter The Eternal Fire
Under The Sign of the Black Mark
Bathory

JRA
03-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Valhalla
Hammerheart
Bathory

daimonos
03-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Atomic Chapel
Demonoir

daimonos
03-21-2010, 08:46 AM
I Am the Working Class
Circle the Wagons
Darkthrone

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Shevanel Cut a Flip

Crionics
03-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Synagoga Satanae
Monotheist
Celtic Frost

Maiden33
03-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Eye to Eye
Parallels
Fates Warning

:drool:

JRA
03-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Screaming For Vengeance
Screaming For Vengeance
Judas Priest

mastodon421
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Sacred Serenity
Symbolic
Death

JRA
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Night Crawler
Painkiller
Judas Priest

It's a kitsch speed metal version of "Thriller," but if it was the only song people hear from it, then I kinda understand why people hate Painkiller.

mankvill
03-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Triumph By Fire
In Hatred's Flame
Exmortus

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 11:27 AM
It's a kitsch speed metal version of "Thriller," but if it was the only song people hear from it, then I kinda understand why people hate Painkiller.

It wouldn't be the first time I had no idea what the fuck you were hearing in a song, but, uh...what? :confused:

JRA
03-21-2010, 12:22 PM
It wouldn't be the first time I had no idea what the fuck you were hearing in a song, but, uh...what? :confused:

Night Crawler is a song about monsters in the night, Thriller is a song about monsters in the night. If Thriller is too pop for you, you can listen to Night Crawler. What's not to understand?

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Night Crawler is a song about monsters in the night, Thriller is a song about monsters in the night. If Thriller is too pop for you, you can listen to Night Crawler. What's not to understand?

Oh, this is about lyrics. Gotcha.

ravenheart
03-21-2010, 12:52 PM
What's not to understand?

That it's a reason not to like Painkiller...

ravenheart
03-21-2010, 12:52 PM
21 'Til I Die
New Religion
Crazy Lixx

ravenheart
03-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Eye to Eye
Parallels
Fates Warning

:drool:

Please don't buy the new re-issue of this if you already have the previous version...

JRA
03-21-2010, 01:13 PM
That it's a reason not to like Painkiller...

Because the lyrics are way too cheesy, even for Rob Halford. Shit "ME-TAL MELT DOWN!" over and over again can get on my nerves sometimes.

Anarchy In The UK
So Far So Good...So What?
Megadeth

Way better than the original.:fingers:

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Because the lyrics are way too cheesy, even for Rob Halford. Shit "ME-TAL MELT DOWN!" over and over again can get on my nerves sometimes.

Cheesy lyrics are rarely if ever a reason to dislike a metal album. Remind me why you're listening to metal if cheesy lyrics are an issue for you?

mankvill
03-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Heroes & Villains
Milorg
Vreid

TonyD
03-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Anarchy In The UK
So Far So Good...So What?
Megadeth

:| :nonono:

Nothin to Lose
Rebel Meets Rebel

JRA
03-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Cheesy lyrics are rarely if ever a reason to dislike a metal album. Remind me why you're listening to metal if cheesy lyrics are an issue for you?

I never said it was a reason to dislike an album. But sometimes it can be laid on pretty thick to the point where it's unbearable.

Operation: Mindcrime
Queensryche

ravenheart
03-21-2010, 01:48 PM
I never said it was a reason to dislike an album. But sometimes it can be laid on pretty thick to the point where it's unbearable.

Haha, they do force the point, don't they?

Goetia
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Fuck me this is good.

ravenheart
03-21-2010, 01:49 PM

Couldn't be worse...

JRA
03-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Spreading The Disease
Queensrcyhe

Geoff Tate makes me ashamed to like Helloween. :(

mastodon421
03-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Destroy The Orcs
Advance and Vanquish
3 Inches Of Blood

mankvill
03-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Haha, they do force the point, don't they?

Goetia
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Fuck me this is good.

MOTHAFUCKA I CANNOT WAIT! :party:

Zombie Hunger
Saint Vitus
Saint Vitus

TonyD
03-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Couldn't be worse...

:wallbang:

idrinkwine732
03-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Still the Desert
This Grand Show
Grayceon

daimonos
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Iridium
We Are the Void
Dark Tranquillity

daimonos
03-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Curse of the Red River
Curse of the Red River
Barren Earth

This band sounds pretty interesting.

makethemsuffer12
03-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Bargain Basement Howard Hughes
Degradation Trip
Jerry Cantrell

Really good album.

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Hordes of Chaos (A Necrologue for the Elite)
Hordes of Chaos
Kreator

NOW SCREAM! :rocker:

Natrlhi
03-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Still the Desert
This Grand Show
Grayceon

:party::rocker::party:

My favorite song of theirs - bar none.

Geneva
Geneva
Russian Circles

This album might be better than I thought...

That album is killer. The title track is the best song on it, IMO. Absolutely badass, that little ditty. :D

SomewhereInTime72
03-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Megalomaniac
Symbols
KMFDM

:dance:

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 05:59 PM
A Dangerous Meeting
Don't Break the Oath
Mercyful Fate

One of my absolute favorite metal songs of all time. Goddamn. :horns:

Maiden33
03-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Please don't buy the new re-issue of this if you already have the previous version...

I actually don't have it (one of my favorite albums, but have never gotten around to buying it) - but why exactly would it not be worth the money?

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Drop Dead
Xecutioner's Return
Obituary

Ralph Santolla's leads make this album totally worthwhile.

SomewhereInTime72
03-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Mercy
Symbols
KMFDM

:bouville: :allan:

DethMaiden
03-21-2010, 06:15 PM
Hell
Sainthood
Tegan and Sara

Only song from the new one that I absolutely HAVE to see them do next week...although I'm sure they'll treat us to plenty.

idrinkwine732
03-21-2010, 07:26 PM
:party::rocker::party:

My favorite song of theirs - bar none.

I consider it a humongous improvement over S/T, which I loved as well. Still bummed I haven't been able to see them for a while...

Wrathchild_84
03-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Shotgun Logic
Think This
Toxik

Spiral_Slave
03-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Drop Dead
Xecutioner's Return
Obituary

Ralph Santolla's leads make this album totally worthwhile.

Totally true, I feel the same way about Stench Of Redemption by Deicide.

Rise!
Gravity Of Light
Tarot

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Totally true, I feel the same way about Stench Of Redemption by Deicide.

:fist: He's pretty much the man.

Silent Wars
Anthems of Rebellion
Arch Enemy

Natrlhi
03-22-2010, 08:13 AM
We Will Fall
Monolith
La Fin du Monde

:bricks: Wes' COAS' !!!

Derelict
03-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Leper Affinity
Blackwater Park
Opeth

Starting to get pumped for the 20th Anniversary show next month :rocker:

Spiral_Slave
03-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Compulsive Psychosis
Virus
Hypocrisy

This song is crushing as fuck. :bouville:

JRA
03-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Valhalla Awaits Me
With Oden On Our Side
Amon Amarth

ADD
03-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Valhalla Awaits Me
With Oden On Our Side
Amon Amarth

Actually its 'Valhall' :D

Something About You
Boston

Natrlhi
03-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Ahora
God Is I
Merauder

Holy shit. Brujeria, take notice. :eyes:

EDIT: All of a sudden, this Entombed / Merauder / Hellmouth tour that's coming to Peabody's in June just got a little bit more interesting...

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Paragon Belial
A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Darkthrone

What does that even mean, Paragon Belial?

Natrlhi
03-22-2010, 11:00 AM
Paragon Belial
Darkthrone

What does that even mean, Paragon Belial?
I know Belial was the name of a demon, and Paragon probably just means what it normally means - a perfect example of something.

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 11:03 AM
I know Belial was the name of a demon, and Paragon probably just means what it normally means - a perfect example of something.

So basically, it means goddamn nothing. But it sounds really evil. :D

Where Cold Winds Blow
Darkthrone

:bouville:

Natrlhi
03-22-2010, 11:04 AM
So basically, it means goddamn nothing. But it sounds really evil. :DRight - like most other black / death metal song titles! :D

EDIT: At least it flows off the tongue better than "Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possesor Against He Who Is In The Water". ;)

ADD
03-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Don't Take us for Fools
Graveyard

mankvill
03-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Charred Remains
Severed Survival
Autopsy

JRA
03-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Deicide
Deicide
Deicide

mastodon421
03-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Room Full Of Eyes
Option Paralysis
The Dillinger Escape Plan

Midway through first listen.... Already might be an album of the year contender.

mankvill
03-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Sacrifice
Bathory
Bathory

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 12:06 PM
The Dark Eternal Night
Systematic Chaos
Dream Theater

That chorus, oh my God, that chorus... :drool: :drool:

Maiden33
03-22-2010, 12:09 PM
The Dark Eternal Night
Systematic Chaos
Dream Theater

That chorus, oh my God, that chorus... :drool: :drool:

The rest of the song, oh my God, the rest of the song... :hecho::hecho:

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 12:12 PM
The rest of the song, oh my God, the rest of the song... :hecho::hecho:

:lol: This album has spent most of the last three years growing on me. Still towards the bottom of their catalog, but there's a number of songs on it I really like.

JRA
03-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Sacrifice
Bathory
Bathory

Attaboy. I should listen to that after this.

Stray Cat Blues (live)
Get Your Ya-Yas Out
The Rolling Stones

ADD
03-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Vices Triumph Over Wisdom
World Turns on its Hinge
Ash Pool

ravenheart
03-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Megalomania
Sabotage
Black Sabbath

ravenheart
03-22-2010, 03:53 PM
:lol: This album has spent most of the last three years growing on me. Still towards the bottom of their catalog, but there's a number of songs on it I really like.

It went straight in above Octavarium for me... I've enjoyed it.

Fires Of Sedition
03-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Deathmask Divine
Nocturnal
The Black Dahlia Murder

Starting to love this band. Nocturnal - next CD I buy.

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Lady Evil
Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath

:party:

ADD
03-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Sugar Mountain
Live Rust
Neil Young

SomewhereInTime72
03-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Fuck the Police
'Til Death Do Us Unite
Sodom

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Lonely Is the Word
Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath

I really love this album. :bliss: There's more "true" Sabbath riffs on here than people like to admit; the whole thing ain't Children of the Sea.

EDIT: And Children of the Sea is still one of the best songs ever, so, yeah. :bliss:

Maiden33
03-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Lonely Is the Word
Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath

I really love this album. :bliss: There's more "true" Sabbath riffs on here than people like to admit; the whole thing ain't Children of the Sea.

EDIT: And Children of the Sea is still one of the best songs ever, so, yeah. :bliss:

Oh yeah. If I were to make a top list of the best and most influential albums to the music I love - Heaven and Hell would HAVE to be in the top half-dozen.

SomewhereInTime72
03-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Lonely Is the Word
Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath

And especially that song. Great album closer.

River Of No Return
Tyranny of Souls
Bruce Dickinson

Fires Of Sedition
03-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Icons Of Evil
Icons Of Evil
Vital Remains

Maiden33
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Another Perfect Day
FWX
Fates Warning

This record has grown on me like a motherfucker over time.

SomewhereInTime72
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
At the Graves
Conspiracy
King Diamond

mankvill
03-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Oh yeah. If I were to make a top list of the best and most influential albums to the music I love - Heaven and Hell would HAVE to be in the top half-dozen.

And what about...

Dopesmoker
Dopesmoker
Sleep

:stoned:

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 07:54 PM
What Would a Wookie Do?
Pitchfork & Lost Needles
Clutch

ALL THE WORLD SUFFERS THE WOOKIE'S WICKED CLUTCH

JRA
03-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Lonely Is the Word
Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath

Children of the Sea is not the problem (it's the second best song on the album). Walk Away is.

Incarcerated Scarfaces
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Niggaz!
Raekwon

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Children of the Sea is not the problem (it's the second best song on the album). Walk Away is.

Didn't call it a problem, called it the least Sabbathy tune. Walk Away is probably the worst song on there but it ain't bad.

Under the Northern Star
With Oden On Our Side
Amon Amarth

SomewhereInTime72
03-22-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm American
Operation: Mindcrime II
Queensryche

Maiden33
03-22-2010, 08:09 PM
A Handful of Doubt
FWX
Fates Warning

"I never asked for this - but somehow, here we are..."

The absolutely somber, morose feeling of this song (and album for the most part) could not suit my current mood and view better.

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Revolution Begins
Rise of the Tyrant
Arch Enemy

:rocker: :rocker:

JRA
03-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Didn't call it a problem, called it the least Sabbathy tune. Walk Away is probably the worst song on there but it ain't bad.

Yes it is bad, it's one of the worst pieces of shit ever released by any band.

Wishing Well blows too. If that album was on Never Say Die people would be shitting all over that song.

Kill At Command
Feel The Fire
Overkill

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

DethMaiden
03-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Start Saving for Your Funeral
When All Became None
Coffinworm

Getting really impatient for this to come out...I think it could give Alcest a run for its money if the whole thing kicks as much ass as this song.

idrinkwine732
03-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Goetia
Eparista Daimones
Triptykon

About 4 minutes into this and it's awesome...

JRA
03-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Annihilation of the Wicked
Annihilation of the Wicked
Nile

It's the only song by them I can remember, but GODDAMIT IT RULES!!

Maiden33
03-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Yes it is bad, it's one of the worst pieces of shit ever released by any band.

Wishing Well blows too. If that album was on Never Say Die people would be shitting all over that song.

1) Walk Away is the weakest song on Heaven and Hell, but come on - it's not nearly THAT bad.

2) Wishing Well is awesome, and really, really underrated in my opinion.

:flame:

idrinkwine732
03-22-2010, 09:31 PM
A Thousand Lies
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Why aren't you guys listening to this album right now?

Natrlhi
03-23-2010, 05:31 AM
A Thousand Lies
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Because I'm listening to this:

Stagnant Pond
The Tenant
Ludicra

...and it's fucking awesome. Could be Ludicra's best work to date. :fist:

mankvill
03-23-2010, 07:03 AM
A Thousand Lies
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Because everyone here is SUPA LAME and thinks that Monotheist is bad. :hmm:

Also: my copy is coming in the mail right now. :D

Levi Johnston Blues
Live In Lawrence 10.26.2009
Ben Folds

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Staring From The Abyss
Echoes Of Decimation
Origin

idrinkwine732
03-23-2010, 07:31 AM
Because I'm listening to this:

Stagnant Pond
The Tenant
Ludicra

...and it's fucking awesome. Could be Ludicra's best work to date. :fist:

You get a pass...

I consider it to be their best.

SerpentineVIVIVI
03-23-2010, 08:10 AM
Slaves To The Subliminal
Pitch Black Progress
Scar Symmetry

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Across The Rainbow Bridge
Versus The World
Amon Amarth

mankvill
03-23-2010, 08:38 AM
Born Too Late
Born Too Late
Saint Vitus

:demon:

Natrlhi
03-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Across The Rainbow Bridge
Versus The World
Amon Amarth

To Cross the Bridge
Blessed Black Wings
High on Fire

...an even better song about crossing a bridge, :fist:

:rocker: :blaze: :rocker: :blaze: :rocker:

;)

daimonos
03-23-2010, 11:22 AM
To Cross the Bridge
Blessed Black Wings
High on Fire

;)

Both are great songs but I think Across the Rainbow Bridge wins the battle :D

Goetia
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 12:00 PM
To Cross the Bridge
Blessed Black Wings
High on Fire

;)

Too bad I don't like them.

;)

Cyber Messiah
Dead Or Dreaming
Into Eternity

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Wrists of Kings
In the Absence of Truth
Isis

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Savior To None... Failure For All...
Dechristianize
Vital Remains

mastodon421
03-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Dead Seeds
Wrath
Lamb Of God

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 12:37 PM
White Walls
Colors
Between The Buried And Me

mankvill
03-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Option Paralysis

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Goetia
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Oh HELL yes. Way better than Monotheist.

SerpentineVIVIVI
03-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Forever Betrayed
Fireangel
Mystic Prophecy

SerpentineVIVIVI
03-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Godfather Of Slander
The Antichrist
Destruction

The snare sound definitely didn't hit me upon the first listens, but after listening to this album so long I think the snare sound is fucking awesome. An odd thing to stand out out of everything else but it does. Music is fucking brutal as well, hands-down their best record IMO :shred:

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Shrine
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

I kinda didn't even want to like this album, but it's pretty fucking good. I might even...*gulp*...buy it.

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 01:19 PM
We Wait
Blood
Vader

JRA
03-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Shrine
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

I kinda didn't even want to like this album, but it's pretty fucking good. I might even...*gulp*...buy it.

Do you even own any Celtic Frost besides Monotheist?

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Do you even own any Celtic Frost besides Monotheist?

No, I don't really like anything I've heard. But this is good.

JRA
03-23-2010, 01:22 PM

I should punch you.

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 01:25 PM
I should punch you.

I'm not in the "It is early, it is good" club. Motorhead, Venom, first Bathory, Celtic Frost...it can all suck my dick. :fingers:

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 01:28 PM
You've Got To Belong To It
Reinventing The Steel
Pantera

illninoese
03-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Cyanide Shot Injection (C.S.I)
Central Tunnel 8
Cipher System

Indestructible
03-23-2010, 01:30 PM
The Alex Jones radio show

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 01:31 PM
The Alex Jones radio show

I wonder what kind of batshit things he has to say in the wake of the health care bill...

Descendant
Eperisteras Daimones
Triptykon

mastodon421
03-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Released From The Catacombs
Breathing The Fire
Skeletonwitch

SomewhereInTime72
03-23-2010, 01:34 PM

Early Celtic Frost is awesome. And Monotheist is too. Fuck tha haters. :flame:

Benedictine Convulsions
None So Vile
Cryptopsy

:rocker: :rocker:

Fires Of Sedition
03-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Hollow
Vulgar Display Of Power
Pantera

JRA
03-23-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm not in the "It is early, it is good" club.

Except I'm not in that club either, as Whitesnake can suck it. :money:

Sadist
The Return...
Bathory

SomewhereInTime72
03-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Dead and Dripping
None So Vile
Cryptopsy

Maiden33
03-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Except I'm not in that club either, as Whitesnake can suck it. :money:

Whitesnake >>> You.

But last time I checked, Whitesnake had nothing to do with any of those bands Brad was just talking about.

ADD
03-23-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm not in the "It is early, it is good" club. Motorhead, Venom, first Bathory, Celtic Frost...it can all suck my dick. :fingers:
Holy fucking failure.

ADD
03-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Whitesnake >>> You.

But last time I checked, Whitesnake had nothing to do with any of those bands Brad was just talking about.
I'm going with Jeff on this one.

Workshop of the Telescopes
Blue Öyster Cult

JRA
03-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Whitesnake >>> You.

But Brad (possibly jokingly) accused me of schilling for anything old, so my dislike of Whitesnake is a reason why I'm not.

Holy fucking failure.

Your timing has been impeccable lately. Give yourself a pat on the back.:D

ADD
03-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Your timing has been impeccable lately. Give yourself a pat on the back.:D
*pat* :cool:

Redeemed
Blue Öyster Cult

SomewhereInTime72
03-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Keeping the Cadaver Dogs Busy
Once Was Not
Cryptopsy

The last good Cryptopsy album. :(

JRA
03-23-2010, 02:27 PM
The Usurper
The Art of Self Defense
High on Fire

Indestructible
03-23-2010, 02:48 PM
I wonder what kind of batshit things he has to say in the wake of the health care bill..

Nothing good and I agree with him.

mankvill
03-23-2010, 03:34 PM
The Usurper
The Art of Self Defense
High on Fire

Any band that covers Celtic Frost is automatically one of my favorite bands. :D

Gold Teeth On A Bum
Option Paralysis

I like this album! You can tell they've been on tour with NIN recently, though. :D

TonyD
03-23-2010, 03:41 PM
Hollow
Vulgar Display Of Power
Pantera

I always liked this song way more than Cemetery Gates

Mexicola
st
Queens of the Stone Age

JRA
03-23-2010, 03:46 PM
I always liked this song way more than Cemetery Gates

Way more? Enh. It's a good song, but....:confused:

(Beyond The) North Winds
To Mega Therion
Celtic Frost

ravenheart
03-23-2010, 04:02 PM

I'll certainly give you Motorhead if you're talking Ace of Spades, Overkill and Bomber... but the first album, the proper first album, the self-titled one, not that 'On Parole' shit, is awesome.

The first Venom, yeah, meh. Ground-breaking, sure, but not that great. No comment on Bathory. The first Celtic Frost I like. More than a couple of the later ones, actually.

I think I'm with you for the most part, as I too am in the "it is good, so it is good" club. Don't care when it came out or about any other factors related to it. Good is good.

ADD
03-23-2010, 04:44 PM
I'll certainly give you Motorhead if you're talking Ace of Spades, Overkill and Bomber... but the first album, the proper first album, the self-titled one, not that 'On Parole' shit, is awesome.

The first Venom, yeah, meh. Ground-breaking, sure, but not that great. No comment on Bathory. The first Celtic Frost I like. More than a couple of the later ones, actually.

I think I'm with you for the most part, as I too am in the "it is good, so it is good" club. Don't care when it came out or about any other factors related to it. Good is good.
Yet your opinion is somehow valid enough to allow you free access to concerts and promo CD's. Bogus.

Molten Universe
Blues For The Red Sun
Kyuss

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Jesus, glad to have pissed everyone off by calling out some shit I don't like. :lol: I'd like to thank it for existing so that later extreme metal could exist, but I don't have to listen to it.

Myopic Empire
Eperistera Daimones
Triptykon

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 04:50 PM
My Pain
Eperistera Daimones
Triptykon

Dammit, Tom G. Warrior SUCKS at experimental stuff. I have a feeling listen #2 of this is going to be a massive letdown.

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 04:53 PM
The Prolonging
Eperistera Daimones
Triptykon

Holy accurate title, Batman! :zzz:

EDIT: Kinda justifies the length though, lots of cool stuff in here.

mankvill
03-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Way more? Enh. It's a good song, but....:confused:

(Beyond The) North Winds
To Mega Therion
Celtic Frost

if you were here, i'd keese you :lovedup:

Into The Crypts Of Rays
Morbid Tales
Celtic Frost

Indestructible
03-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Zanzibar
52nd Street
Billy Joel

mankvill
03-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Murky Space Race
The Final Frontier
Iron Maiden

So looks like ol' 'arry still has some juice left in him! :allan:

SomewhereInTime72
03-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Murky Space Race
The Final Frontier
Iron Maiden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Murky Space Race
The Final Frontier
Iron Maiden

U TROLL US

Indestructible
03-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Suffering Overdue:horns:
The Blessed Hellride:horns:
Black Label Society:horns:

mankvill
03-23-2010, 05:44 PM
The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song:horns:
At War With The Mystics:horns:
The Flaming Lips:horns:

Indestructible
03-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Say Goodbye to Hollywood
Turnstiles
Billy Joel

Billy Joel is amazing anyone else agree?

Indestructible
03-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant
The Stranger
Billy Joel

PowerMaiden
03-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Sign Of The Cross
Rock In Rio
Fucking Maiden

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Indestructible
03-23-2010, 06:22 PM
PRESSURE
THE NYLON CURTAIN
BILLY JOEL

JRA
03-23-2010, 06:53 PM
PRESSURE
THE NYLON CURTAIN
BILLY JOEL

That song...is kinda gay. I'd rather listen to it than Uptown Girl though.

Eagle Fly Free
Keeper of the Seven Keys Part II
Helloween

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Fix You Up
So Jealous
Tegan and Sara

I'd love to see them do this one (again) next weekend. :fist:

DethMaiden
03-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Call It Off
The Con
Tegan and Sara

And this would be the perfect set closer. So fucking heartbreaking. :snivel:

Maiden33
03-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant
The Stranger
Billy Joel

I absolutely love this song. Billy Joel kicks ass.

TonyD
03-23-2010, 07:18 PM
That song...is kinda gay. I'd rather listen to it than Uptown Girl though.

Sorry sir, we only do 80's Joel

Maiden33
03-23-2010, 07:45 PM
The Eyes of the World
Eden's Curse
Eden's Curse

mankvill
03-23-2010, 07:50 PM
TIK TOK
KE$HA
KE$HA