PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'Now Playing' Thread Part XIX

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27

DethMaiden
07-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Unsilent Storms in the North Abyss
Pure Holocaust
Immortal

:rocker: Fuck yes, dude.

ChildrenofSodom
07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Relentless Chaos
Monument
Miss May I

edit: That was really good until the breakdown. :( I don't get why bands put breakdowns in their songs! Hundreds of bands have awesome mosh pits with no breakdowns in sight!

I'm listening right now. I really like it so far. I like the artwork for the shirts and album too.

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Into The Pit
The New Order
Testament

I never listen to these guys enough.

SomewhereInTime72
07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Motherless Children
461 Ocean Boulevard
Eric Clapton

:allan:

daimonos
07-06-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm listening right now. I really like it so far. I like the artwork for the shirts and album too.

I hope that's sarcasm :eyes:

50 Million Year Trip (Downside Up)
Blues For the Red Sun
Kyuss

ChildrenofSodom
07-06-2010, 04:47 PM
I hope that's sarcasm :eyes:

No. Those guys are my friends, and I have a soft spot for As-I-Lay-Daying-breed metalcore. And I think the art is neat.

SomewhereInTime72
07-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Wrathchild
Killers
Iron Maiden

:rocker:

DethMaiden
07-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Wrathchild
Killers
Iron Maiden

Happy to be in a minority that's very fucking excited to see this. I felt we were gypped on the SBIT tour to have nothing from Killers, so I'm glad they righted that wrong. Dropping BTATS to add it is questionable, but still, I'm gonna be belting it out next week. :horns:

The Burning Vortex
Phantasmagoria
Limbonic Art

Unsurprisingly, the parts with the least keyboards are the best. This album got better as it went along but it's still ultimately unforgettable Dimmu worship.

larvtard
07-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Last
The Art of Self Defense
High on Fire

daimonos
07-06-2010, 05:51 PM
No. Those guys are my friends, and I have a soft spot for As-I-Lay-Daying-breed metalcore. And I think the art is neat.

Oh. Well I apologize.

Death's Cold Dark
Lawless Darkness
Watain

mankvill
07-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Combat Shock
War Without End
Warbringer

PREPARE FOR COMBAT SHOCK!

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Wicked Garden
Core
Stone Temple Pilots

mankvill
07-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Feast Of The Undead
Sleaze Merchants
Blood Freaks

larvtard
07-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Merciless Death
Darkness Descends
Dark Angel

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Merciless Death
Darkness Descends
Dark Angel

I love that album.

Between The Lines
Stone Temple Pilots
Stone Temple Pilots

idrinkwine732
07-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Expect the Unexpected
The Fragile Art of Existence
Control Denied

Some of Schuldiner's best work, combining my favorite parts of Death and fusing it with some more dynamic vocal work and more melodic sections. Riffing heavy as balls, and Aymar complementing it all the while. Fantastic work that I can't praise enough, and if the posthumous sophomore album is anywhere near as good, it'll be my favorite album that year.

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 10:11 PM
There's the rave I was expecting.

Bagman
Stone Temple Pilots
Stone Temple Pilots

treghet
07-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Solarfall
At the Heart of Winter
Immortal

Fires Of Sedition
07-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Dead By Dawn
Deicide
Deicide

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Devil in Jersey City
The Second Stage Turbine Blade
Coheed and Cambria

"Sweet Josephine, will you fuck me back home?" :rocker:

Natrlhi
07-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Expect the Unexpected
The Fragile Art of Existence
Control Denied

Some of Schuldiner's best work, combining my favorite parts of Death and fusing it with some more dynamic vocal work and more melodic sections. Riffing heavy as balls, and Aymar complementing it all the while. Fantastic work that I can't praise enough, and if the posthumous sophomore album is anywhere near as good, it'll be my favorite album that year.It's supposed to be out this summer... :snivel:

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Genevieve
Velvet Cacoon

$5 on eBay, shipping included. Nice find, this shit rules in a more lo-fi Wolves in the Throne Room kind of way. :bouville:

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Enter Dog Of Pavlov
The Panic Broadcast
Soilwork

This ain't too bad. An absolute step up from Sworn.

mankvill
07-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Genevieve
Velvet Cacoon

$5 on eBay, shipping included. Nice find, this shit rules in a more lo-fi Wolves in the Throne Room kind of way. :bouville:

YOU'RE BEING PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 11:10 AM
YOU'RE BEING PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE

:nutkick:

Bete Noir
Genevieve
Velvet Cacoon

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Pearl of the Stars
Year of the Black Rainbow
Coheed and Cambria

I really like the guest vocalist on here. :fist:

makethemsuffer12
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Down for Life
The Gathering
Testament

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Void
The Edge Of All I Know
Gwyllion

mankvill
07-07-2010, 11:47 AM
:nutkick:

Bete Noir
Genevieve
Velvet Cacoon

no srsly, you've heard about all the shit surrounding Velvet Cocoon, right?

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
no srsly, you've heard about all the shit surrounding Velvet Cocoon, right?

No. :eyes: I thought you were sarcastically making fun of me for spending $5 on a black metal album. Fill me in.

mankvill
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
No. :eyes: I thought you were sarcastically making fun of me for spending $5 on a black metal album. Fill me in.

I will let what it says on Metal Archives speak for itself.

And it's actually true. "Bloodletting"/"Infinite Plateau" were some of my first metal songs, and the guy who gave them to me told me all about it.

Velvet Cacoon's shoegazer / psych-folk recordings were stolen albums. "How the Last Day Came and Stayed then Faded into Simulated Rain" demo was almost completely stolen from Korouva's "Shipwrecks & Russian Roulette". Korouva's album has 10 tracks, while VC's demo has 9, though two tracks that can be found in Korouva's Myspace are not in VC's demo. The "Dizzy from Eternity" demo is in fact My Violent Ego's "Clicks & Hisses".

Message from Miranda Lehman aka Korouva: "To the fans of Velvet Cacoon: It has recently come to my attention that the band Velvet Cacoon has not only STOLEN artwork and photos on their website from other artists but also their ENTIRE album, "How the last day came and stayed then faded into simulated rain". This "highly elusive" demo album is actually the property of another musician named Miranda Lehman, aka Korouva. The album's real name is Shipwrecks & Russian Roulette and has been sold through the website 16sparrows since February of 2005, before the release of the Velvet Cacoon Demo. Tracks from Korouva's album were also posted on her Livejournal, in working form, long before any Velvet Cacoon release. When Confronted with these accusations, Velvet Cacoon deleted their official Myspace music page which contained stolen tracks and artwork from Miranda. You can see that they link to their myspace page on their official site and that the myspace page has been deleted.
http://www.velvetcacoon.com/news/. Their main myspace fan page contains stolen illustration and music as well: "lilac wine, black leaves and me" (real name, "Tide") and also the illustration of a girl with a ship that goes along with the song. http://www.myspace.com/velvetcacoon. Korouva's own myspace page is here, where she also links to 16sparrows http://myspace.com/korouva. I am sorry to all the devoted fans who have been deceived by Velvet Cacoon, their blatant theft of another artist's work is absolutely unforgivable."

Note: VC' song "Chesapeake Tide" is Korouva's "Tide", not "Lilac Wine, Black Leaves and me"

Josh's message taken from their google e-group (Which was deleted on August 21/22):
"And on the subject of Velvet Cacoon, the band is a total fraud. Nothing about it holds any importance. The "How the Last Day" demo isn't even us. It's Miranda Lehman from Portland. (check the Wiki site). "Dizzy" isn't us. It's "My Violent Ego". Nothing is us. "Northsuite" was recorded in 3 hours and sold to a fake label who paid us enough for rent and substances. That's why its so terrible. We're utter bastards. We have no respect for anything. Now we're beginning the campaign to show just what we've done. We are walking examples of what far too many drugs will do. They make you crave havoc. They make you want to turn the world upside down while laughing like a maniac.

And now the soft afterglow sets in. VC is winding down. One last album. One final collection. And the damn thing isn't even recorded yet. Maybe we'll just steal it too. I must tell you that our correspondence will not continue much longer. I'm going to make a clean break - you'll know when the moment hits. You'll know exactly what I mean too.

First, I must convince the world that I am nothing special or intelligent, nor was Velvet Cacoon. If there was discussion about us before, I can only imagine what is about to come.

Feel free to spread this letter."

Primary songwriter Josh formed his band Velvet Cacoon in 2001, under the premise of creating magically decadent black metal while at the same time unloading heaps of made up fantastical stories, in order to gain the type of notoriety that few underground bands ever taste. At the peak of this commotion, after a supposed break-up, a reformation, making up albums and demos that never existed, tales of ecoterrorism, being committed in an insane asylum, dramatic live performances and receiving glowing reviews in just about every metal media source around, Josh blew the cover off of his fairytale in an interview with an Italian zine.

Josh and Angela claim that their music is highly influenced by drugs, specially Dextromethorphan (DXM). Both members also claim to be asexual by choice. "When you remove sex from the equation of life, you are left with endless possibilities, a sense of liberated freedom which few could ever comprehend." [Angela]

I kinda want to listen to VC again, but they just seem like hipster assholes.

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 11:57 AM
I will let what it says on Metal Archives speak for itself.

And it's actually true. "Bloodletting"/"Infinite Plateau" were some of my first metal songs, and the guy who gave them to me told me all about it.

Shit, what the fuck. :confused: That's the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

Genevieve is a pretty cool album, and I guess it's actually them, but they're saying they don't care about it and they aren't proud of it and shit? This is WEIRD.

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 12:15 PM
The Eruption
Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire & Demise
Emperor

The album Ihsahn has tried to recreate three times since to no avail.

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Conquerer
Conquerer
The Gates of Slumber

Don't think this is one of the best metal song ever? Go fuck yourself.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-07-2010, 01:00 PM
The Last Laugh
The Dark Saga
Iced Earth

daimonos
07-07-2010, 01:10 PM
The Eruption
Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire & Demise
Emperor

The album Ihsahn has tried to recreate three times since to no avail.

Incorrect. His albums are much, much different.

Conquerer
Conquerer
The Gates of Slumber

Don't think this is one of the best metal song ever? Go fuck yourself.

It is a great song. But I stand in the "fucking myself" category.

Tragedies Blows At Horizon
At the Heart of Winter
Immortal

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Incorrect. His albums are much, much different.

I've heard them all, and I guess I dig that they're stylistically quite different, but he hasn't made a better "out there", non-strictly black metal album than Prometheus imo.

daimonos
07-07-2010, 01:19 PM
I've heard them all, and I guess I dig that they're stylistically quite different, but he hasn't made a better "out there", non-strictly black metal album than Prometheus imo.

Understandable. I was just listening to In the Nightside Eclipse earlier today.

Where Dark and Light Don't Differ
At the Heart of Winter
Immortal

I'm in a classic black metal mood today :grim:

daimonos
07-07-2010, 01:26 PM
At the Heart of Winter
At the Heart of Winter
Immortal

Yeah, one of the most epic songs ever written. The guitar/keyboard intro is great, and the riffage kicks ass.

mastodon421
07-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Guns Of Summer
Year Of The Black Rainbow
Coheed and Cambria

Natrlhi
07-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Remember what I told you about this?

You are never allowed to call anybody else a hipster again - EVER - you Sigur Rós listening mother fucker (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showpost.php?p=280154&postcount=1707). :finger:

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Blessed Are You
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Iced Earth

powerslave_85
07-07-2010, 01:38 PM

You are never allowed to call anybody else a hipster again - EVER - you Sigur Rós listening mother fucker (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showpost.php?p=280154&postcount=1707). :finger:
Oh snap!

A Jingle For the Product
C I V I L W A R
Dillinger Four

daimonos
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Battles in the North
Battles in the North
Immortal

mankvill
07-07-2010, 02:05 PM

C'mon, some assholes who take so many drugs that they steal other people's art, call it their own, then proceed to say that even the shit they made themselves they don't even respect it...those is sum fuckin' asshole hipsters!

Ghost Neck
Snakes For The Divine
High On Fire

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Also, in mank's defense, the music you listen to =/= whether you're a hipster or not. There's metal hipsters, too.

daimonos
07-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Circling Above In Time Before Time
Battles in the North
Immortal

Can someone explain to me what the hell the title of this song is getting at? :lol:

mankvill
07-07-2010, 02:14 PM
Circling Above In Time Before Time
Battles in the North
Immortal

Can someone explain to me what the hell the title of this song is getting at? :lol:

Correct title is just "Circling Above In Time Before"

ravenheart
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
There's metal hipsters, too.

There is metal hipsters? :dorky:

daimonos
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Correct title is just "Circling Above In Time Before"

I don't think it's wrong, Immortal has plenty of English grammatical mistakes in their song titles across the albums, and I'm pretty sure in one of the lines of the song Abbath says "Circling Above In Time Before Time".

But I don't know.

Decrystallizing Reason
IX Equilibrium
Emperor

mankvill
07-07-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't think it's wrong, Immortal has plenty of English grammatical mistakes in their song titles across the albums, and I'm pretty sure in one of the lines of the song Abbath says "Circling Above In Time Before Time".

But I don't know.

Decrystallizing Reason
IX Equilibrium
Emperor

Oh snap, you're right.

http://metal-archives.com/release.php?id=237

I've had it wrong all these years, and I even own the damn CD.

Huh. Damn you Abbath!

How Dark We Pray
Snakes For The Divine
High On Fire

larvtard
07-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Speedwolf
Surrounded By Thieves
High On Fire

daimonos
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Oh snap, you're right.

http://metal-archives.com/release.php?id=237

I've had it wrong all these years, and I even own the damn CD.

Huh. Damn you Abbath!

How Dark We Pray
Snakes For The Divine
High On Fire

My copy of the CD has all of the tracks listed in the wrong order. It confused the hell out of me whenever I first started listening to it. Another thing I don't get is why the first 5 or so songs cut off a second or two early, but I've gotten used to that. You gotta wonder if they do some of this stuff just to piss people off :lol:

Fires Of Sedition
07-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Surgery Of Impalement
Souls To Deny
Suffocation

daimonos
07-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Surgery Of Impalement
Souls To Deny
Suffocation

:rocker: :rocker:

Thats probably my favorite Suffocation album.

The Source of Icon E
IX Equilibrium
Emperor

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Imitation of Life
Among the Living
Anthrax

larvtard
07-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Man against Machine
Enter the Grave
Evile

treghet
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Son of the Dragon
Diabolical Bloodshed
Nominon

JLRedWing13
07-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Dam That River
Dirt
Alice In Chains

SomewhereInTime72
07-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Focus Shift
Fiction
Dark Tranquillity

NecroRob
07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Override of the Overture
Like an Ever Flowing Stream
Dismember

You can't not like this :horns:

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Everything Evil
Coheed and Cambria

They weren't a great band yet, but this is one of a handful of songs on here that are welcome in any setlist. :rocker:

JRA
07-07-2010, 10:15 PM
My copy of the CD has all of the tracks listed in the wrong order. It confused the hell out of me whenever I first started listening to it. Another thing I don't get is why the first 5 or so songs cut off a second or two early, but I've gotten used to that. You gotta wonder if they do some of this stuff just to piss people off :lol:

I had both of those exact same quandries when I first heard the CD. For the longest time I thought "Grim & Frostbitten Kingdoms" was "At The Stormy Gates of Mist."

Forever Blind
Terminal Spirit Disease
At The Gates

treghet
07-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Override of the Overture
Dismember

You might want to check out what I'm listening to, they're similar to Dismember, but more technical.

Imminent Reprisal
Defabricated Process
Nerlich

Maiden33
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Suddenly
III
Hartmann

:light: :drool:
So totally feeling this song right now.

Fires Of Sedition
07-07-2010, 11:46 PM
:rocker: :rocker:

Thats probably my favorite Suffocation album.

The Source of Icon E
IX Equilibrium
Emperor

Unfortunately I got all of my Suffocation from my friend's iTunes...and he basically just had a bunch of random songs from random albums. Surgery Of Impalement is the only song I have from Souls To Deny. :(

Fetal Consumption
The Exodus Of Autonomy
Wretched

mankvill
07-08-2010, 12:09 AM
I See Red
Morgue Mutilations
Cardiac Arrest

TOMORROW!

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 01:24 AM
How The Story Ends
Endgame
Megadeth

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2010, 05:28 AM
Live For The Kill
Twilight Of The Thunder God
Amon Amarth

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 06:18 AM
C'mon, some assholes who take so many drugs that they steal other people's art, call it their own, then proceed to say that even the shit they made themselves they don't even respect it...those is sum fuckin' asshole hipsters!

Also, in mank's defense, the music you listen to =/= whether you're a hipster or not. There's metal hipsters, too.

You're both missing the point. This band you're talking about may indeed be hipsters, but Manks is not allowed to call them out for it since he is a hipster himself (at least, some of the time). That would be like The Pot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiuEoHDo0FQ&feature=related) calling the kettle black. ;)

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Frozen Kingdom
Fallen Angel's Dominion
Thulcandra

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Override of the Overture
Dismember

You could, but you would be wrong. ;)

Catalyst
Chronomega
Black Cobra

:eek: This is one hell of a lot of noise to be made by just two motherfuckers.

DethMaiden
07-08-2010, 07:34 AM
White Cluster
Still Life
Opeth

Fucking classic track. :bowdown:

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Chronosphere
Chronomega
Black Cobra

Catchiest riff on the album, by far? I think so.

Badass track. Bad. ASS. :rocker:

powerslave_85
07-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Whitewater
Welcome To Sky Valley
Kyuss

Some people would take this as blasphemy, but I just don't like this quite as much as QOTSA.

The Green and Black
07-08-2010, 09:31 AM
This Isn't What We Meant
Dead Winter Dead
Savatage

daimonos
07-08-2010, 09:53 AM
To Rid the Disease
Damnation
Opeth

Maiden33
07-08-2010, 09:57 AM
This Isn't What We Meant
Dead Winter Dead
Savatage

It's been at least 90 degrees for like 4 days now, how the hell can you be listening to Savatage, let alone DWD? :lol:

Crionics
07-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Shemhamforash
Evangelion
Behemoth

The Green and Black
07-08-2010, 10:26 AM
It's been at least 90 degrees for like 4 days now, how the hell can you be listening to Savatage, let alone DWD? :lol:

:lol: Trying to cool off, perhaps? Actually it's been 102 for the past two days here, I think it's actually cooled down to about 90 today. So me playing DWD is working? :eyes:

Maiden33
07-08-2010, 12:46 PM
:lol: Trying to cool off, perhaps? Actually it's been 102 for the past two days here, I think it's actually cooled down to about 90 today. So me playing DWD is working? :eyes:

If so, keep doing it. I'm seeing Maiden outside on Sunday, I'd prefer it be under 90 degrees, though I suppose anything's better than rain.

TonyD
07-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Whitewater
Welcome To Sky Valley
Kyuss

Some people would take this as blasphemy, but I just don't like this quite as much as QOTSA.

I love both, but I can understand if you're not into sludge. But you can't really compare one to the other.

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 12:58 PM
9th Circle
Indecent And Obscene
Dismember

Crionics
07-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Snakes for the Divine
Snakes for the Divine
High on Fire

First time listening, liking what I hear.

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Tears Fall Endless
Moment Of Reckoning
Jacknife

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Snakes for the Divine
Snakes for the Divine
High on Fire

First time listening, liking what I hear.

What the fuck took you so long, bro?!?

Nefarian Triangle
Chronomega
Black Cobra

Liking this album even more as of today's multiple listenings.

Crionics
07-08-2010, 01:19 PM
What the fuck took you so long, bro?!?

Tell you the truth, I have no idea. :eyes:

Frost Hammer
Snakes for the Divine
High on Fire

I'm glad I've got it now though.

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Swinging The Dead
DevilDriver
DevilDriver

evildeadjedi
07-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Tell you the truth, I have no idea. :eyes:

Frost Hammer
Snakes for the Divine
High on Fire

I'm glad I've got it now though.

Hey it happens, life gets in the way or it gets lost amongst the other releases that come out.

The important thing is you have it now and you're liking it! :horns:

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 01:39 PM
This Is The War
The Art Of War
Vader

makethemsuffer12
07-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Ghost of the Navigator
Brave New World
Iron Maiden

Sunday! :party:

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Clayden
Chimaira
Chimaira

daimonos
07-08-2010, 01:47 PM
The Moor
Still Life
Opeth

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Plague Angel
Inside The Machine
This Ending

Crionics
07-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Hey it happens, life gets in the way or it gets lost amongst the other releases that come out.

The important thing is you have it now and you're liking it! :horns:

:horns:

Holy Flames of the Fire Spitter
Snakes for the Divine
High on Fire

About done with it, very good album! Another one under Pike's belt..or teeth :eyes:.

Fires Of Sedition
07-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Cathode Ray Sunshine
Damage Done
Dark Tranquillity

NecroRob
07-08-2010, 03:21 PM

You might want to check out what I'm listening to, they're similar to Dismember, but more technical.

Imminent Reprisal
Defabricated Process
Nerlich

Will do, thanks for the rec :horns:

Skin Her Alive
Dismember

SKIN HER FUCKING ALIVE!!! :rocker:

ravenheart
07-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Trial By Fire
First Strike Still Deadly
Testament

JLRedWing13
07-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Imaginations From The Other Side
Blind Guardian

daimonos
07-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I Lenker Til Ragnarok
Blodhemn
Enslaved

treghet
07-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Day 69
Organic Hallucinosis
Decapitated

Indestructible
07-08-2010, 04:47 PM
The Count of tuscany
Black Clouds & Silver Linings
Dream Theater

daimonos
07-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Black Swan Events
Posion
I Shalt Become

daimonos
07-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Ancient Ones
Matador
Zoroaster

DethMaiden
07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Pulse/Surreal
Neon
Lantlôs

jazz + post-rock + black metal = top 2 albums of the year are by Neige bands

ravenheart
07-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Neige bands

Snow bands?

DethMaiden
07-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Snow bands?

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/membre_groupe/photo/Neige-12642.jpg

;)

ravenheart
07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/membre_groupe/photo/Neige-12642.jpg

;)

If Boy George made metal...

daimonos
07-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Blessed
Winds of Creation
Decapitated

treghet
07-08-2010, 06:40 PM
The Call of the Wintermoon
Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
Immortal

Indestructible
07-08-2010, 07:09 PM
1,000 Hours
1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours
Green Day

daimonos
07-08-2010, 07:55 PM
A Monday
Ki
Devin Townsend Project

larvtard
07-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Dream of Mirrors
Brave New World
Iron Maiden

damn this is pretty epic

treghet
07-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Violent Revolution
Violent Revolution
Kreator

makethemsuffer12
07-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Brain Dead
Pleasures of the Flesh
Exodus

treghet
07-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Kniven rider dypt i natt
Ikonoklast
Urgehal

Maiden33
07-08-2010, 09:19 PM
In These Arms
Keep the Faith
Bon Jovi

:eyes:

:fist:

JLRedWing13
07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Bright Eyes
Blind Guardian

DethMaiden
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Fear of the Dark
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Man, I know it's a lot better live since I've seen it twice now, but dude. This song is definitely no better than "okay" and I can't figure out how it became one of the "WE WILL NEVER NOT PLAY THIS!" songs.

Maiden33
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Fear of the Dark
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Man, I know it's a lot better live since I've seen it twice now, but dude. This song is definitely no better than "okay" and I can't figure out how it became one of the "WE WILL NEVER NOT PLAY THIS!" songs.

Your outlook is not aided by the fact that you're listening to the studio version.

DethMaiden
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Your outlook is not aided by the fact that you're listening to the studio version.

Too tired to say anything to that but "Yeah." I think something else should be a staple is all. I get that it's great live. Really I do. But so are 2 Minutes to Midnight and Revelations.

maidenpriest
07-08-2010, 11:52 PM
i actually never minded the studio version, i thought it was good. better than a lot of other songs on that record.

Gods of War
Hysteria
Def Leppard

TonyD
07-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Blue Record
Baroness

Feels good man

mankvill
07-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Blue Record
Baroness

Feels good man

No joke, at least 5 of the concerts I've been to in the last 2 months have played that album in between bands. And I also actually saw Baroness in that time frame. :lol:

treghet
07-09-2010, 03:02 AM
Sunlight / Moonlight
Communion
Septic Flesh

As much as I love this album, it bothers me that they don't actually play the keyboard parts live, since they are so prominent in the music.

The Green and Black
07-09-2010, 07:03 AM
And with my 666th post -

The Number of the Beast
The Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden

Maiden33
07-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Too tired to say anything to that but "Yeah." I think something else should be a staple is all. I get that it's great live. Really I do. But so are 2 Minutes to Midnight and Revelations.

Yeah, generally I agree. I'm not gonna lie, I love to hear it live, but there are other songs I could do with hearing in its place from time to time. It especially didn't belong on Somewhere Back In Time.

makethemsuffer12
07-09-2010, 08:09 AM
I personally love Fear in the Dark, and I always look forward to hearing it live, usually because the whole crowd is pretty into it. While it technically didn't beling on SBIT, I'm still glad that it was included. I definately prefer it something like Revelations ( I don't hate it, I just don't love it either).

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-09-2010, 08:13 AM
The Great Misconceptions Of Me
The Crimson Idol
W.A.S.P.

Never gonna recreate this, that's for sure. Classic.

Maiden33
07-09-2010, 08:15 AM
The Great Misconceptions Of Me
The Crimson Idol
W.A.S.P.

Never gonna recreate this, that's for sure. Classic.

:bowdown:

The best WASP album, absolutely no contest, IMO.

Maiden33
07-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Once Upon a Time
Pins and Needles
Chris Caffery

:light:
Absolutely beautiful, I have no idea how he wrote this, let alone on THIS album.

treghet
07-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Disintegration of Flesh
Abhorrence
Abhorrence

Quality old school death metal!

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-09-2010, 08:31 AM

The best WASP album, absolutely no contest, IMO.

That and "The Headless Children" for me are tough ties. The Crimson Idol has the emotional edge over the latter, while still having that raw riffage too. SO good :drool:

The Idol (Live Acoustic)
The Crimson Idol
W.A.S.P.

The Green and Black
07-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Morphine Child
Poets and Madmen
Savatage

Been playing this album all day, underrated classic! :horns:

Maiden33
07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Morphine Child
Poets and Madmen
Savatage

Been playing this album all day, underrated classic! :horns:

That song and Back to a Reason are two of my favorite Savatage songs, period. Surrender, Comissar, and the Rumor are quite good too. But overall I'm not incredibly fond of the rest of the songs.

treghet
07-09-2010, 10:15 AM
It Took the Night to Believe
Black One
Sunn O)))

This is my first time listening to the band and I'm not really sure what to think... It's... weird.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Reign Forever World
XXV
Vader

The Green and Black
07-09-2010, 10:43 AM
That song and Back to a Reason are two of my favorite Savatage songs, period. Surrender, Comissar, and the Rumor are quite good too. But overall I'm not incredibly fond of the rest of the songs.

Yes, those are probably the best songs on there, but I love Awaken, although can see why you wouldn't. But I'm surprised you don't care much for Stay With Me Awhile and There in the Silence.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-09-2010, 10:51 AM
The Book
Impressions In Blood
Vader

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Natrlhi
07-09-2010, 11:10 AM
You Jackals Beware
Full of Hell
Howl

Heavier than a sperm whale which has just swallowed a Sumo wrestler with a belly full of uranium. :bricks:

...and yet groovy as hell. Nice.

Why you are not listening to this album right now is beyond me. I'm serious - go get it and put it on. NOW.

powerslave_85
07-09-2010, 11:13 AM
You Jackals Beware
Full of Hell
Howl

Heavier than a sperm whale which has just swallowed a Sumo wrestler with a belly full of uranium. :bricks:

...and yet groovy as hell. Nice.

Why you are not listening to this album right now is beyond me. I'm serious - go get it and put it on. NOW.
I was listening to it the other day :D

But it's a beautiful summer day, so I'm listening to something a bit more upbeat.

Suburban Myth
Borders and Boundaries
Less Than Jake

Natrlhi
07-09-2010, 11:15 AM
^ Nicely done.

...but it's raining and shitty here, so...

Jezebel
Full of Hell
Howl

Best riff(s) of the year? Methinks perhaps...

Natrlhi
07-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Heavenless
Full of Hell
Howl

Which one of you called Howl and told them that I'm a sucker for rolling drum intros like this? C'mon, who done it?

Whoever it was, I thank you. :bowdown:

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Track 58
Conclusion Of An Age
Sylosis

JRA
07-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Fear of the Dark
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Because in 1992 from out of nowhere European fans started singing louder than the PA to a song that wasn't even a single. That's a pretty massive accomplishment, especially since that never happened in the band's prime. It is a much deserved live staple. That said, I've said it 1000 times that it had no business being played on the SBIT tour, and I think as punishment they shouldn't be playing it this tour or the next.

Gates of Babylon
Long Live Rock & Roll
Rainbow

daimonos
07-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Black One
Sunn O)))

This is my first time listening to the band and I'm not really sure what to think... It's... weird.

It's something you kinda have to get used to.

Listen to one of their albums in a pitch black room with headphones on and your mind might change a little bit :lol:

mankvill
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Black One
Sunn O)))

Black One is far and away more "experimental" than "drone", so I wouldn't really recommend it to start out.

daimonos
07-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Adversary of Bigotry
Paradogma
Hour of Penance

mankvill
07-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Insanity's Grip
Haven For The Insane
Cardiac Arrest

:shred:

jhdeity
07-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Adversary
Through Cursed Eyes
Anubis Unbound

ravenheart
07-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Jezebel
Full of Hell
Howl

Best riff(s) of the year? Methinks perhaps...

Hey Brad, the old man's caught up ;)

mankvill
07-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Real Zombies Don't Run
This Comp Kills Fascists Vol. 2
Population Reduction

DethMaiden
07-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Born of Fire
Seasons in the Abyss
Slayer

NecroRob
07-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Insurgent Incursion
Gravenloch
Gravenloch

Crionics
07-09-2010, 07:03 PM
The Darkness That Embrace Me
Damned in Black
Immortal

DethMaiden
07-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Blood Born Doom
When All Became None
Coffinworm

"From the cubicle to the casket, life is a mere lottery of loss." :bouville:

idrinkwine732
07-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Blood Born Doom
When All Became None
Coffinworm

"From the cubicle to the casket, life is a mere lottery of loss." :bouville:

Is it just me or is the mix on that album pretty bad? It might be the rip, but it had serious wall of sound issues at parts.

The Exorcist
Seven Churches
Possessed

DethMaiden
07-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Is it just me or is the mix on that album pretty bad? It might be the rip, but it had serious wall of sound issues at parts.

Hm. I don't mind it at all. I think they were going for a kind of black metal EyeHateGod sound, which is exactly what the mix evokes for me.

Here We Are Juggernaut
Year of the Black Rainbow
Coheed and Cambria

THIS IS NOT YOUR PLAYGROUND, IT'S MY HEART

mankvill
07-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box
Amnesiac
Radiohead

DethMaiden
07-09-2010, 08:11 PM
A Favor House Atlantic
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Coheed and Cambria

Good eye, sniper :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

powerslave_85
07-09-2010, 08:38 PM
THIS IS NOT YOUR PLAYGROUND, IT'S MY HEARTOh come on :lol:

idrinkwine732
07-09-2010, 08:41 PM
The Supreme Necrotic Audnance
The Codex Necro
Anaal Nathrakh

I swear this is the last time I try to get into this band.

ChildrenofSodom
Heart - Barracuda

This song is tits!!!

DethMaiden
Oh come on :lol:

:lol: Kind of intentional. I mean, it's delivered well, so I don't really care that it's fuel for the "Coheed's emo!" fodder. It's not like every great band doesn't have lines twice as embarrassing as that.

On the Brink
No World for Tomorrow
Coheed and Cambria

So fucking Pink Floyd's The Wall.

idrinkwine732
07-09-2010, 08:49 PM
It's not like every great band doesn't have lines twice as embarrassing as that.

Amen. "SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I HAD TO KILL HER"

What is that shit? Sure, the crowd ends up going nuts but that's just embarrassing.

When Humanity is Cancer
The Codex Necro
Anaal Nathrakh

Okay, this song was jammin' and the vox didn't annoy me as much.

Natrlhi
07-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Hey Brad, the old man's caught up ;)
Oh,no. I've been onto that album for quite some time - even before this post:

Heavenless
Full Of Hell
Howl:drool:

World of Hate
Blind
Exhale

:drool:
...I was just listening to it again today because it's so damn good. :rocker:

mankvill
07-09-2010, 09:46 PM
The Supreme Necrotic Audnance
The Codex Necro
Anaal Nathrakh

I swear this is the last time I try to get into this band.

When Humanity is Cancer
The Codex Necro
Anaal Nathrakh

Okay, this song was jammin' and the vox didn't annoy me as much.

I'm going to fucking kill you. Dave Hunt is the best vocalist in extreme metal and The Codex Necro is the best extreme metal release of all time.

:flame:

idrinkwine732
07-10-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm going to fucking kill you. Dave Hunt is the best vocalist in extreme metal and The Codex Necro is the best extreme metal release of all time.

I liked it a whole lot more than I did when I listened about a year ago. I've never really liked them a whole bunch. Sorry :tongue:

mastodon421
07-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Fix Your Face
Ire Works
The Dillinger Escape Plan

Tuesday!!:rocker:

ravenheart
07-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Never Die
Disciple of Hate
Korzus

Now THIS is fucking thrash :rocker:

Maiden33
07-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Another Day
Images and Words
Dream Theater

Inappropriately pregaming for tomorrow. :lol:

Maiden33
07-10-2010, 09:56 AM
A Fortune in lies
Images and Words: live in Tokyo
Dream Theater

God dammit, this or Afterlife really should've been done on this Maiden tour.

JRA
07-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Mystic Rhythms (live)
A Show Of Hands
Rush

JLRedWing13
07-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Mystic Rhythms (live)
A Show Of Hands
Rush

Such a great song. I love Power Windows.

I Hold On
Slash
Slash featuring Kid Rock

ravenheart
07-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Resurrection
Cast In Iron
Iron Fate

Hmm. This is gay. But not as awful as it could be.

ravenheart
07-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Devil Rides Out
Witchkrieg
Witchery

NecroRob
07-10-2010, 11:49 AM

Don't worry, I like Anaal Nethrakh :fist:

More of Fire Than Blood
In the Constellation of the Black Widow
Anaal Nethrakh

ravenheart
07-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Wide Awake (Phase Reverse)
Phase Reverse
Phase Reverse

ravenheart
07-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Give It Up
Crystalized
Wicked Sensation

Crionics
07-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey DethMaiden, Daimonos

Death's Cold Dark
Lawless Darkness
Watain

DethMaiden
07-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Party Hard
I Get Wet
Andrew W.K.

Crionics
07-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Wolves Curse
Lawless Darkness
Watain

treghet
07-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Thrown Upon The Waves
Behind The Shadows Lie Madness
Mithras

This album is amazing. :rocker:

Maiden33
07-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Dancing in the Moonlight
Bad Reputation
Thin lizzy

One of the most romantic songs ever written, in my opinion. It just nails it.

daimonos
07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Born to Rape the World
Icons of Evil
Vital Remains

This makes me fucking rage. :rocker:

DethMaiden
07-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Dance of Death
Dance of Death
Iron Maiden

Well, it's not Paschendale, but it is really awesome. Excited to see this one on Thursday!

SomewhereInTime72
07-10-2010, 10:00 PM
A Touch of Blessing
The Inner Circle
Evergrey

Maiden33
07-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Dance of Death
Dance of Death
Iron Maiden

Well, it's not Paschendale, but it is really awesome. Excited to see this one on Thursday!

Word.

Wildest Dreams
Denver 2003
Iron Maiden

Maiden33
07-10-2010, 10:02 PM
A Touch of Blessing
The Inner Circle
Evergrey

Holy shit yes. One of my favorite songs off one of my favorite albums by one of my favorite bands. I'd put it on right now if it wouldn't be 100% inappropriate for mood. :lol:

SomewhereInTime72
07-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Holy shit yes. One of my favorite songs off one of my favorite albums by one of my favorite bands. I'd put it on right now if it wouldn't be 100% inappropriate for mood. :lol:

Haha, I know what you mean. At certain times it would just be really awkward to listen to certain Evergrey tunes. :eyes:

Broken Wings
Torn
Evergrey

Diggin' lots of Evergrey tonight.

Maiden33
07-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Haha, I know what you mean. At certain times it would just be really awkward to listen to certain Evergrey tunes. :eyes:

Broken Wings
Torn
Evergrey

Diggin' lots of Evergrey tonight.

Yes, like me right now. :lol:

Nevertheless, just gotta give props when I see people listening to them. So awesome and underrated.

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 04:18 AM

It rules acoustic... :finger:

daimonos
07-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Tyrants
Sons of Northern Darkness
Immortal

:blaze:

daimonos
07-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Demise of the Clone
Souls to Deny
Suffocation

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Don't Tread On Me
Brush-fires of The Mind
Sons of Liberty

Re-visiting this as it's got a proper commercial release now. It's such an annoying album because if it weren't for the sensationalist conspiracy theory preaching in the lyrics it would actually be a pretty tidy album.

DethMaiden
07-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Caught in a Mosh
Among the Living
Anthrax

JRA
07-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Caught in a Mosh
Among the Living
Anthrax

Their opus magnum.

The Gypsy Meets The Boy
The Crimson Idol
WASP

DethMaiden
07-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Their opus magnum.

It's definitely up there. I might go with I Am The Law, personally.

A Rite of Passage
Dream Theater

Thursday! :fist:

Maiden33
07-11-2010, 08:50 AM
It's definitely up there. I might go with I Am The Law, personally.

A Rite of Passage
Dream Theater

Thursday! :fist:

Home
Scenes From a Memory
Dream Theater

TONIGHT! :fist:

Indestructible
07-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Don't Tread On Me
Brush-fires of The Mind
Sons of Liberty

Re-visiting this as it's got a proper commercial release now. It's such an annoying album because if it weren't for the sensationalist conspiracy theory preaching in the lyrics it would actually be a pretty tidy album.

Its actually a good album when you listen to it and look into what he is talking about

I noticed how you used the word conspiracy theory.I do not like the word conspiracy.Conspiracy is when two or more people commit a crime. Is Jon Schaffer committing a crime by saying what he belives in threw is music no he is not.

Now playing:
Lewis Black The White Album

DethMaiden
07-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Is Jon Schaffer committing a crime by saying what he belives in threw is music no he is not.

I would love to see this sentence diagrammed.

Derelict
07-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I would love to see this sentence diagrammed.

DOES NOT COMPUTE

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Its actually a good album

Yes, it is.

when you listen to it and look into what he is talking about

But not because of this.

I noticed how you used the word conspiracy theory

Almost true. You noticed its presence in the sentence. You didn't notice how I used it.

Conspiracy is when two or more people commit a crime

No, it isn't.

Is Jon Schaffer committing a crime by saying what he belives in threw is music no he is not.

Of course he isn't. Certainly not when compared to your spelling, grammar and sentence structure, or lack thereof. But there are ways to do it without preaching. Especially given his aim with this album, which is to raise awareness of what he believes are serious issues. But by doing it in this way, as forcefully as he is, the only people he's going to reach are the people who already think the way he does. He's not going to achieve his goal of reaching other people, because he's pushing it too hard.

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 09:46 AM
The Misanthropist
Clockwork
Angelus Apatrida

Thrash fans, pay attention to this band. Do it now.

Crionics
07-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Pentagram
Seven Churches
Possessed

Indestructible
07-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Of course he isn't. Certainly not when compared to your spelling, grammar and sentence structure, or lack thereof. But there are ways to do it without preaching. Especially given his aim with this album, which is to raise awareness of what he believes are serious issues. But by doing it in this way, as forcefully as he is, the only people he's going to reach are the people who already think the way he does. He's not going to achieve his goal of reaching other people, because he's pushing it too hard.

He is not pushing and forcing his view on anyone.

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 10:12 AM
He is not pushing and forcing his view on anyone.

I'm going to give up try to help you understand English. Please request to be held back at least two grades.

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Wearer of Wolf's Skin
Witchkrieg
Witchery

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Doin' It Like This
All-Pro Soundtrack
DJ Z-Trip featuring Clutch "Profits of Doom"

JRA
07-11-2010, 10:27 AM
...and Justice For All
...and Justice For All
Metallica

DethMaiden
07-11-2010, 11:14 AM
The Gates of Delirium
Relayer
Yes

daimonos
07-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Det Svartner Na
Hate Them
Darkthrone

JRA
07-11-2010, 11:31 AM
One By One
Immortal

JRA
07-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Immortal

Well now, this is the funkiest black metal beat I've ever heard!

DethMaiden
07-11-2010, 11:38 AM
One By One
Immortal

Immortal

Toldjaso. ;)

ChildrenofSodom
07-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Lead Me Home
Sombers Eyes to the Sky
Shadows Fall

This is beautiful. I'm listening to the whole catalogue and writing a dream setlist. Stay tuned.

JRA
07-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Toldjaso. ;)

It's not like I didn't believe you. Save that response for if/when I get blown away by by Pure Holocaust.

Tyrants
Immortal

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Suffer My Disbelief
Flesh Power Dominion
Callenish Circle

daimonos
07-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Immortal

I jammed to that song on the drums today! :rocker:

In Honour of Thy Name
Hate Them
Darkthrone

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Sanctuary Demon
The Piper At The Gates of Doom
Doomshine

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Is There
Alone
Solitude Aeturnus

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Fantasy Park
Stillwater
Stillwater (not the same band in Almost Famous)

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 12:19 PM
The Evil That Men Do
Live At Donington Cd1
Iron Fucking Maiden

:rocker::horns:

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Is There
Alone
Solitude Aeturnus

Approved ;)

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 12:36 PM
^Thanks, they definitely are one of my favorites.

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Under the Ice
A Night At The Opera
Blind Guardian

daimonos
07-11-2010, 01:49 PM
The Sun No Longer Rises
Pure Holocaust
Immortal

JRA
07-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Subdivisions
Signals
Rush

I must say, I was never that fond of this song, but I must admit its very crafty how they made it poppy-yet-depressing as hell.

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Karmagrinder
Twilight In The Crystal Cabinet
My Brother The Wind

Trippy.

TonyD
07-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Subdivisions
Signals
Rush

I must say, I was never that fond of this song, but I must admit its very crafty how they made it poppy-yet-depressing as hell.

And it was maximum lulz seeing nerds describe how that was exactly how they felt in the documentary :lol:

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Rage
Sirens
Savatage

evildeadjedi
07-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Dopesmoker
Dopesmoker
SLEEP

See ya in 1 hour three minutes and thirty one seconds

This is not a song it's a journey.

:blaze: :horns:

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Ninety-Nine Raids
Summon The Stone Throwers
Realmbuilder

JLRedWing13
07-11-2010, 04:09 PM
These Colours Don't Run
A Matter of Life and Death
Iron Maiden

Crionics
07-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Dopesmoker
Dopesmoker
SLEEP

See ya in 1 hour three minutes and thirty one seconds

This is not a song it's a journey.

:blaze: :horns:

Yes!

mastodon421
07-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Ruination
Ruination
Job For A Cowboy

DethMaiden
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Spitting In Infinity's Asshole
When All Became None
Coffinworm

ravenheart
07-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Big Green And Yeller
Man From Another Time
Seasick Steve

rjturtle9
07-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Men, Martians And Machines
SomeWhere Out In Space
Gamma ray

idrinkwine732
07-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Fear of the Dark
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

I HAVE A CONSTANT FEAR THAT SOMETHING'S ALWAYS NEAR!

Tomorrow!

DethMaiden
07-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Devil in Jersey City
Coheed and Cambria

Please please please please play this in Columbus. :bliss:

evildeadjedi
07-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Bounded by Allegiance
Isa
Enslaved

The first two minutes are :bliss: and the last two, but I don't like how it just stops suddenly.

Derelict
07-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Bounded by Allegiance
Isa
Enslaved

The first two minutes are :bliss: and the last two, but I don't like how it just stops suddenly.

The riff on the title track of that cd sends me from 6 to midnight instantly

evildeadjedi
07-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Paragons of Innocence
The Wake Magellan
Savatage

No one leaves
No one leaves
No one leaves
ALIVE!!!!!

Indestructible
07-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Outsider
Shenanigans
Green Day

evildeadjedi
07-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Mental Pictures
Adagio
Solitude Aeturnus

DDah DDah DDddDDah :horns: :fist: :bowdown:

Crionics
07-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Bounded by Allegiance
Isa
Enslaved

Pull Me Under by Dream Theater does that aswell.

evildeadjedi
07-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Don't Follow Me
Parallels
Fates Warning

evildeadjedi
07-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Pull Me Under by Dream Theater does that aswell.

I hate sudden stops I like trailing endings.

evildeadjedi
07-12-2010, 11:09 AM
No Stone Unturned
The Evolution of Chaos
Heathen

:rocker: :drool: Seriously, one of the best thrash songs in the last twenty years maybe even all time.