Futureal
Man on the Edge
Letting Go of the World
The Man Who Would Not Die :blaze:
Robot :blaze:
-----
Waiting For My Life to Begin
Alive :blaze:

Not much from the earlier albums and only two Maiden songs ... he must have an album to promote!!! :D

Spiral_Slave
02-11-2010, 02:10 PM
No BLAZE set is complete without "Stare At The Sun" IMO.

The Ancient Mariner
02-11-2010, 02:26 PM
No BLAZE set is complete without "Stare At The Sun" IMO.

Or without Born As A Stranger :horns:

Maiden33
02-11-2010, 03:02 PM
This setlist sucks.

No Born as a Stranger, Stare at the Sun, Ten Seconds, too many songs from The Man Who Would Not Die, and Alive would probably make a terrible closer, not to mention it's not that great of a song IMO.

IrritatedTrout
02-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Not the best set but I'd still be overjoyed at the chance to see it. US tour please.

The Ancient Mariner
02-12-2010, 12:55 PM
This setlist sucks.

No Born as a Stranger, Stare at the Sun, Ten Seconds, too many songs from The Man Who Would Not Die, and Alive would probably make a terrible closer, not to mention it's not that great of a song IMO.

I wouldn't say it sucks, but agreed it isnt the greatest. Blaze has done some fantastic solo stuff and he's left a lot of it out judging by the start of this tour. I think he was always going to put a fair amount of TMTWND into this tour cos its still so recent, but it needs more older stuff and one or two more Maiden songs.

I know he has an album to promote, but the sets could be better than they've started ... time will tell :eyes: