Chris Guitar Solo
Michael Guitar Solo
Dead Bury Their Dead
We Will Rise
-------
Snowbound
Nemesis
Fields of Desolation (outro)

all bands were amazing. i got there just as Mutiny Within finished. Arsis comes on and gets a pretty good crowd reaction. there were some decent pits for them. they were great and it was awesome finally seeing them after they've cancelled all the times i wanted to see them. not a fan of Exodus but they were ace. the crowd loved them and there were some pretty good pits for them. their setlist was probably the same as other dates as i did recognize a lot of songs played from previous setlist. the last song featured a wall of death. after waiting for a good while Arch Enemy finally hits the stage and the crowd is loving them. Angela was looking really good tonight. the pit was dead for the first 2 songs but Ravenous got the pit going. after awhile the pit became full of drunken douchebags who'd push everyone around but get angry when they were shoved. but then after awhile it got active again. a lot of people at this show were wasted. for a tuesday night the house of blues looked like it was packed to it's capacity but i don't think it was sold out. overall this show was amazing. this was my first time seeing all 3 bands and i'd definently want to see all these bands again.

MPF
02-10-2010, 02:01 AM
No Exodus?

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 02:11 AM
No Exodus?

they played just don't know their material well. after looking a setlist for another i'm pretty positive they played the same set because i recognized almost all the song titles from tonight.

davidis138
02-10-2010, 02:21 AM
How was the Wall of Death? I've been in one that ruled and I've seen two that just made me laugh :eyes:

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 02:29 AM
it was pretty intense the pit was jam packed after that and many people fell to the floor dog piling eachother. out of curiosity what wall of deaths have you seen that sucked?

andrew_metalhead
02-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Fuckin amazing show!! :rocker:
Interview with Rob Dukes was pretty funny :lol:

Here's the Exodus setlist:

1. Bonded By Blood
2. Iconoclasm
3. A Lesson In Violence
4. Children Of A Worthless God
5. Piranha
6. Dethamphetamine
7. Blacklist
8. The Toxic Waltz
9.War Is My Shepherd
10.Strike Of The Beast

Chyck
02-10-2010, 06:47 AM
Interview with Rob Dukes was pretty funny :lol:

:mad:Is extremely jealous:mad:

andrew_metalhead
02-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Also, your AE set list is slightly incomplete.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs127.snc3/17439_299034512132_628232132_3960130_6800721_n.jpg

Pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=151350&id=628232132&l=b762f77305

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 10:59 AM
ahh i wasn't sure if it was Snowbound or just some random intro leading to Nemesis. but i edited the setlists anyways.

how was Mutiny Within btw?

andrew_metalhead
02-10-2010, 11:00 AM
ahh i wasn't sure if it was Snowbound or just some random intro leading to Nemesis. but i edited the setlists anyways.

how was Mutiny Within btw?

MW were great! I always see entire shows rather than just the headline band, in the hope that may be I would discover a great band doing so, as the case was with the likes of Mantic Ritual, Warbringer, Lazarus A.D and Holy Grail. This was another such night!

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 11:12 AM
MW were great! I always see entire shows rather than just the headline band, in the hope that may be I would discover a great band doing so, as the case was with the likes of Mantic Ritual, Warbringer, Lazarus A.D and Holy Grail. This was another such night!

amen to that, but there was a lot of traffic getting into LA and i thought i'd be at the HOB by 8 or before but i ended up getting there about 8:30. i wasn't too interested in seeing them but i still wanted to check them out. oh well maybe next time if i go see Sonata in april.

andrew_metalhead
02-10-2010, 11:13 AM
amen to that, but there was a lot of traffic getting into LA and i thought i'd be at the HOB by 8 or before but i ended up getting there about 8:30. i wasn't too interested in seeing them but i still wanted to check them out. oh well maybe next time if i go see Sonata in april.

Are they playing with Sonata? They were really good but I liked Arsis better actually.

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Are they playing with Sonata? They were really good but I liked Arsis better actually.

Yep they're on the tour with Sonata and so is Powerglove. Yea i would probably think Arsis would be better. i thought they were really good and it was nice after wanting to see them for about 2 years now.

Dominicus 1988
02-10-2010, 11:50 AM
There was an exceptional amount of assholes in the crowd that night. I was getting elbowed and kicked in the head all fucking night by crowd-surfers. And these grade A ass clowns in line were yelling and screaming the whole time....even one of the idiots was jumping around in line for a good hour and a half. He proceeded to act like a idiot when the crowd started forming when they let us in >___>

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 11:57 AM
yeah definently agreed there were a lot of assholes in the pit area. i moshing along with everyone else trying to have a good time moshing then all these drunk assholes ruined the pit for everyone. the big guy in the Suffocation shirt in the middle of the pit was a douchebag, especially when he kept saying shut up to Angela when she was trying to speak. fucking asshole. overall i still had a great fucking time.

andrew_metalhead
02-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Does anyone remember what song AE played after Angela said 'Since we have a thrash band Exodus on the bill, we have to play this song for you' ?

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Does anyone remember what song AE played after Angela said 'Since we have a thrash band Exodus on the bill, we have to play this song for you' ?

Silent Wars.

andrew_metalhead
02-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Silent Wars.

Thanks \m/

davidis138
02-10-2010, 01:01 PM
it was pretty intense the pit was jam packed after that and many people fell to the floor dog piling eachother. out of curiosity what wall of deaths have you seen that sucked?

My first wall of death was at the Testament show in LA last year. The second was at Mayhem Fest and Killswitch tried to get one going but no one did it :lol: And then the third was when I saw Gwar and the Red Chord tried to get one going but failed miserably :lol:

xStructualDefect
02-10-2010, 02:12 PM
My first wall of death was at the Testament show in LA last year. The second was at Mayhem Fest and Killswitch tried to get one going but no one did it :lol: And then the third was when I saw Gwar and the Red Chord tried to get one going but failed miserably :lol:

hahaha well then again for KsE it was at Mayhem Fest. i was at the same show as you most likely, at the glen helen pav. i saw Killswitch do a wall a death on a headline tour and that was pretty intense. it turned into one giant circle pit after that.

rjturtle9
02-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Silent Wars.

That was the reason i really wanted to go to this show :bouville:

davidis138
02-11-2010, 02:55 PM
hahaha well then again for KsE it was at Mayhem Fest. i was at the same show as you most likely, at the glen helen pav. i saw Killswitch do a wall a death on a headline tour and that was pretty intense. it turned into one giant circle pit after that.

Yeah it was Glen Helen. And it just didn't work out :lol:

andrew_metalhead
02-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Sorry for not updating this sooner. The review/pics/interview was up 3 days back.

Review: http://metalassault.com/Live_Reviews/020910_AE_Exodus.php

Pics: http://metalassault.com/gallery.php?y=2010&m=2&s=AE&d=9

Interview with Rob Dukes: http://metalassault.com/Interviews/020910_Exodus.php

Interview with Mutiny Within: http://metalassault.com/Interviews/020910_Mutiny_Within.php

The Exodus interview is on Exodus's official facebook, myspace and twitter and on Blabbermouth already.

Chyck
02-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Interview with Rob Dukes: http://metalassault.com/Interviews/020910_Exodus.php

You know what's sad? It's sad when you're a Rob Dukes fan, and the first thing you think when you see Exodus' facebook announcement is "Wait a minute... isn't that Andrew?"

andrew_metalhead
02-14-2010, 04:53 PM
You know what's sad? It's sad when you're a Rob Dukes fan, and the first thing you think when you see Exodus' facebook announcement is "Wait a minute... isn't that Andrew?"

??

Chyck
02-14-2010, 04:58 PM
??

I'm talking about the picture posted with your interview on their facebook page. Your face / metal hands have become so ingrained in my brain in such a short time that I noticed YOUR mug before I noticed Mr. Dukes'. It was very strange. :tongue:

andrew_metalhead
02-14-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm talking about the picture posted with your interview on their facebook page. Your face / metal hands have become so ingrained in my brain in such a short time that I noticed YOUR mug before I noticed Mr. Dukes'. It was very strange. :tongue:

Oh ok haha. I didn't really know they posted my picture with him on there .. I just saw a link somewhere. Thanks for telling me!