View Full Version : After The Burial -- Seattle, WA -- February 3rd, 2010

CannibalCFHobZen
02-04-2010, 12:41 PM
After The Burial
on tour with: Emmure, Terror, Miss May I
No i do NOT have their setlists or care of them
the new After The Burial song blew my fuckin mind
these guys ARE the future of metal, fucking amazing all around
they said they are coming back this summer, im guessing Summer Slaughter, MAYBE Ozzfest 2010 but doubt it.. or just another side tour.
EVERYONE check these guys out before you hear about it from your friends first
stay brutal

After The Burial
El Corazon
2/3/10

1. Cursing Akenaten :rocker:
2. A Steady Decline :rocker:
3. Berzerker
4. My Frailty (NEW Song) :rocker:
5. Aspirations
6. Forgiving A Future Self
7. Fingers Like Daggers

mankvill
02-04-2010, 12:47 PM
huh, maybe I should check them ou-

Record Label

Sumerian Records

Pass

xStructualDefect
02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
huh, maybe I should check them ou-

Pass

that shouldn't let you stop from listening to this band. ATB has a lot of talent and write great technical catchy stuff. listen to Berzerker.

how did the new song sound btw?

Fires Of Sedition
02-04-2010, 01:28 PM
that shouldn't let you stop from listening to this band. ATB has a lot of talent and write great technical catchy stuff. listen to Berzerker.

how did the new song sound btw?

I agree gree. Darkest Hour is on Victory Records, a label full of stupid emo bands, and they are bad ass.

bassmasta257
02-04-2010, 02:31 PM
dam i saw these guys on summer slaughter they blew asshole i REALLY really hope there not on it again. worse then born of osiris :finger:

WageSlave
02-04-2010, 02:47 PM
goddamn they never played fingers like daggers both times i saw them. Fuckin rediculous set, so stoked to see them and Miss May I in a few weeks

mastodon421
02-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Mank you shouldn't not listen to them because they are on Sumerian. Personally I think they are pretty good you may or may not like them but don't hate on them just because of their label. Plus Sumerian has a few good bands on its roster

raiderjp
02-05-2010, 04:07 PM
I agree that After the Burial is a good band. Yes, they have breakdowns, but they have some nice riffs and solos as well. And if you still don't like them, you have to at least admit they have more talent than any other metalcore band. I might actually go to the show just to see them, since it's not much money.

xStructualDefect
02-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Yes, they have breakdowns, but they have some nice riffs and solos as well. And if you still don't like them, you have to at least admit they have more talent than any other metalcore band.

definently agreed. i love their riffs. very memorable, technical, and catchy. their solos are sweet too.