Bury Me An Angel
Chris guitar solo
Michael Guitar Solo
Dead Bury Their Dead
We Will Rise
Snowbound
Nemesis
Outro

They did not play Blood On Your Hands and Fields Of Desolation for unkown reasons.

Exodus
Bonded By Blood
Iconoclasm
A Lesson In Violence
Children Of A Worthless God
Piranha
Deathamphetamine
Blacklist
War Is My Shepherd
Strike Of The Beast
The Toxic Waltz
Shovel Headed Kill Machine

Arsis
Forced To Rock
A March For The Sick
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
The Sadistic Movements Behind Bereavement Letters
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence

Mutiny Within
Awake
Images
Oblivion
Suffocate
Year Of Affliction
Lethean

Overall, this show was amazing. Mutiny Within were a good opener, Arsis were great but their sound was off (we couldn't hear the solos, and they got booed during the WATN solo because we couldn't hear it, and it's a fan favorite). Exodus tore the place up, they were amazing, easily my favorite band of the night, and it was Paul Baloff's 8th year death anniversary, which resulted in a massive pit and wall of death in remembrance for him. Arch Enemy were great, they put on a good show, but they didn't play BOYH and FOD, which are my favorite songs. My neck hurts from headbanging, my chest hurts for being on the front rail and getting pushed, and the dude from Exodus threw beer on me by accident while aiming for someone behind me, who said "Ranger suck!". That's New York's hockey team by the way, and the vocalist was wearing a jersey. He gave me a guitar pick and set list though to make up for it, and he apologized to me after the show LOL. I talked with James Malone of Arsis, who I really wanted to talk with. He signed a CD that I bought (limited to 1000), and we talked about this music. I asked him if they were ever going to go back to the style and sound of A Celebration of God, to which he responded that they are not capable of because James is too old :D. He said that he was 19 when he made that masterpiece, and he just can't reproduce that sound anymore. I told him straight up that I hated We Are The Nightmare because it was technical just for the sake of being technical, and he agree with me and the whole band agreed that the album was complete shit :). That's pretty much it, it was an awesome show, with LOTS of hot Calgarian chicks (there was a chick who flashed her boobs behind me haha).

idrinkwine732
02-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I can't remember, was Diamond For Disease in its entirety?

Chyck
02-04-2010, 08:36 AM
the dude from Exodus threw beer on me by accident while aiming for someone behind me, who said "Ranger suck!". That's New York's hockey team by the way, and the vocalist was wearing a jersey.
Rob wore that shirt for our show, and the one the night before, and I'm pretty sure during a few sets on this tour. I would not want to smell him.

I talked with James Malone of Arsis, who I really wanted to talk with. He signed a CD that I bought (limited to 1000), and we talked about this music. I asked him if they were ever going to go back to the style and sound of A Celebration of God, to which he responded that they are not capable of because James is too old :D. He said that he was 19 when he made that masterpiece, and he just can't reproduce that sound anymore.
(That's A Celebration of Guilt... unless you quirky Canadians got a diff title)

Aw man! :( I mean, I kind of knew that we were never going to get ACoG back, but I had hope. Now that I've heard it straight from James, I'm really bummed. Too old is a weird excuse... he's, what, in his mid to late 20s? Why couldn't he just say that his musical tastes have changed?

In other Arsis news, their new CD is being sold at Hot Topic

Hyperfluxe
02-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Yeah, that was a typo. A Diamond For Disease cuts of around the 4 minute mark, so they did not play in it's entirety. I just noticed something by looking at pictures and videos from the tour...ALL band members wear the EXACT same clothes EVERY DAY! Wow...

For those wondering about the Edmonton date: they played the exact same set list as posted here, but Exodus did not play Death' and Arch Enemy actually played Fields.

Chyck
02-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I just noticed something by looking at pictures and videos from the tour...ALL band members wear the EXACT same clothes EVERY DAY! Wow...

Oh... oh gawd... now that's just foul. You KNOW they don't do laundry that often.