PDA

View Full Version : Alice In Chains -- Vancouver, BC -- February 2nd, 2010

SightlessWisdom
02-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Venue: Orpheum Theatre

This was the first show from this touring cycle and the band sounded absolutely amazing. For those of you who care to know, there was an opening band but I missed most of their set and have no idea who they were...

Set List:

All Secrets Known
It Ain't Like That
Again
Check My Brain
Them Bones
Dam That River
Rain When I Die
Your Decision
Got Me Wrong
No Excuses
The Last Of My Kind
Down In A Hole
Sickman
God Am
Lesson Learned
Acid Bubble
Angry Chair
Man In The Box

Would?
Rooster

maidenpriest
02-03-2010, 11:22 AM
awesome set! hoping that theyll bring back Love, Hate, Love though...

HackedUpForBBQ
02-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Damn still no Sea of Sorrow

Sanitarium78
02-03-2010, 01:28 PM

That's one of my favorites from them. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up to often in their sets for whatever reason.

The_jman
02-03-2010, 02:35 PM
That's one of my favorites from them. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up to often in their sets for whatever reason.
more fond of bleed the freak myself, but yes see of sorrow would be good too. Might attend this tour, depending.

TonyD
02-03-2010, 05:11 PM

When a band plays an awesome set like this, you can't really complain about not hearing one b-side song.

Sanitarium78
02-03-2010, 06:38 PM
When a band plays an awesome set like this, you can't really complain about not hearing one b-side song.

What? B-side song? SEA OF SORROW is the song we're talking about here, right? It's the third song off of Facelift and an awesome one at that. It was a single and if anyone here is old enough to remember the real Headbangers Ball on MTV back in the day the video had a regular rotation at the time it was released. I've also heard the song on the radio many times through the years.

It's hardly an unknown song from them. For older fans it's one of the songs that get them into the band along with MIAB.

Indestructible
02-03-2010, 06:48 PM

Sea of Sorrow isnt a b-side.

Good set.

kornisdabomb
02-03-2010, 10:01 PM
sickman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SightlessWisdom
02-03-2010, 10:27 PM

I concur. 'Sea of Sorrow' is a great song and it would be awesome if they threw it in their set more often. Another one I was hoping to see them play was 'Private Hell'; to my knowledge they've never played this song live (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). In my opinion, it's one of the best songs off Black Gives Way To Blue and I think it would be a great addition to an already fantastic set.

Benjamin Breeg
02-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Head Creeps?

jhdeity
02-04-2010, 05:21 AM
Venue: Orpheum Theatre

This was the first show from this touring cycle and the band sounded absolutely amazing. For those of you who care to know, there was an opening band but I missed most of their set and have no idea who they were...

Set List:

All Secrets Known
It Ain't Like That
Again
Check My Brain
Them Bones
Dam That River
Rain When I Die
Your Decision
Got Me Wrong
No Excuses
The Last Of My Kind
Down In A Hole
Sickman
God Am
Lesson Learned
Acid Bubble
Angry Chair
Man In The Box

Would?
Rooster

bold = APESHIT! Awesome setlist!

Sanitarium78
02-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Head Creeps?

Great song but don't keep your hopes up on that one getting in. It hasen't been performed in quite awhile(years) as far as I know.

I agree with SightlessWisdom. Private Hell is my favorite off the new one and it would be cool to see it get in. I'm 99 percent sure they haven't done it live yet. The latest additions from the new album are Lesson Learned and Last Of My Kind, which I believe were added on towards the end of the previous leg of the tour.

Indestructible
02-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Head Creeps?

Good song possibly my favorite from the Alice In Chains album. They never played that song live so it would be cool to hear.

bennythedog
02-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Agreed. Or Put You Down!!