08. A Song For You
09. Ides Of March
10. Killers
11. Phantom Of The Opera
12. Running Free
13. Transylvania
14. Iron Maiden
15. Blitzkrieg Bop

Paul sounded better than I expected and was friendlier than I expected as well. He dissed Maiden a couple times by calling them the Spice Girls but I kinda expected that. Killers sounded especially great and it makes me wonder why Maiden don't do that song more often. Got my copies of Iron Maiden and Killers signed after the show.:horns:

makethemsuffer12
02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Whoa Paul Di'Anno plays Maiden songs no wai!!

b1indedbyfear
02-02-2010, 04:34 PM
I would have tried to go to this if I had known about it. Where was it at Peppermint or somewhere?

TonyD
02-02-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm openly not as big of a Maiden butt boy as most of the people here, but way to bash a group of guys whose songs from 30 years ago make up the majority of your set.

Sanitarium78
02-02-2010, 05:12 PM
way to bash a group of guys whose songs from 30 years ago make up the majority of your set.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maiden is the only reason anyone might remotely know who he is and he wasn't even that good a singer when he was with them.

rjturtle9
02-02-2010, 06:22 PM
He dissed Maiden a couple times by calling them the Spice Girls but I kinda expected that.

oh the irony is too much :lol:

DethMaiden
02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm openly not as big of a Maiden butt boy as most of the people here, but way to bash a group of guys whose songs from 30 years ago make up the majority of your set.

Hey, that's me! :party: ;)

davidis138
02-03-2010, 03:41 AM
I wonder if the things he says to bash Maiden are a part of the set list too :lol: :lol:

Queensrychian
02-03-2010, 06:41 AM
How can someone bash a band and then do the music that made him famous. when did he write his last song????? His website says last album was 97'. And it looks like he is touring for all of 2010 in support of great maiden music!!!!!!! :bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:

IrritatedTrout
02-04-2010, 08:30 AM
I would have tried to go to this if I had known about it. Where was it at Peppermint or somewhere?

Gil's Bar.

Oh, and during Iron Maiden he'd sing Oh well/wherever/wherever you are/ and then point the mic at the crowd and roll his eyes when we'd shout Iron Maiden.:lol:

rjturtle9
02-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Oh, and during Iron Maiden he'd sing Oh well/wherever/wherever you are/ and then point the mic at the crowd and roll his eyes when we'd shout Iron Maiden.:lol:

i don't think i wanna go to this show anymore :finger2:

Sanitarium78
02-04-2010, 06:17 PM

What an ungreatful piece of shit Di'Anno is. He was a nobody before Maiden and after being let go from them he's continued on to be more of a nobody since then. How insulting is that, not only to Maiden, but to the fans showing up to support his good for nothing ass to roll your eyes at the mention of the bands name and to make smart ass remarks about them?

If he was so bitter about Maiden he should've tried harder to create his own idenity and seperate himslef from them. But every bit of news i've seen from him in the last 15 years or so has been somehow Maiden related. Like calling his band Killers and playing mostly Maiden stuff live. Why try to cash in on a bands name if you have such ill feeling's towards them? He should probably just retire, I doubt too many people would end up missing him.

Maiden33
02-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Just further proof that...

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!! :party::party::dance::dance:

:D

davidis138
02-05-2010, 02:58 AM

I'm gonna make sure to fucking shout it then :lol: :lol:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
02-05-2010, 07:57 AM
I didn't realize he was playing a show in Dallas until I saw it in the weekend guide today. I think I'll go for the hell of it. The tix are only $15.

He needs to stop bashing maiden, though. No one would even be showing up (including me) if not for his connection to them.

The Ancient Mariner
02-14-2010, 10:49 AM
What an ungreatful piece of shit Di'Anno is. He was a nobody before Maiden and after being let go from them he's continued on to be more of a nobody since then. How insulting is that, not only to Maiden, but to the fans showing up to support his good for nothing ass to roll your eyes at the mention of the bands name and to make smart ass remarks about them?

If he was so bitter about Maiden he should've tried harder to create his own idenity and seperate himslef from them. But every bit of news i've seen from him in the last 15 years or so has been somehow Maiden related. Like calling his band Killers and playing mostly Maiden stuff live. Why try to cash in on a bands name if you have such ill feeling's towards them? He should probably just retire, I doubt too many people would end up missing him.

Don't even get me started on Paul Di'Anno ... the fat fuck :mad: He was, and still is, fuck all without Maiden. Despite all his anomosity and hatred towards Maiden, he still plays 9 Maiden songs out of a 15 song set and has the audacity to roll his eyes when singing Iron Maiden ... what a wanker :finger2: Just fuck off Di'Anno you prick :mad::finger2:

The Ancient Mariner
02-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Just further proof that...

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!! :party::party::dance::dance:

:D

Precisely. Blaze has done incredibly well since Maiden and has 5 brilliant solo albums to his name (his own fucking name too) :blaze:

And what's more, he doesn't slag Maiden one bit despite being shown the door for Bruce to (rightly) come back. He remains to this day one of Steve Harris' best friends and shows up at Maiden concerts with the rest of us. :rocker:

Blaze is a fucking top bloke who puts on a great show AND has a beer (or ten) with his fans after each gig ... fuckin' amazin :blaze:

Blaze ... you ARE the Messiah :blaze::horns::blaze:

Edit ...

Oh and what's more ... if it wasn't for Blaze Bayley, there might not be an Iron Maiden today ... just think about that. :blaze:

Sanitarium78
02-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh and what's more ... if it wasn't for Blaze Bayley, there might not be an Iron Maiden today ... just think about that. :blaze:

I wouldn't go that far with it at all. As long as Steve Harris is around Maiden is always alive in some form. Even if they didn't do anything after Bruce left the reunion with him was inevitable. So even without the two Blaze albums i think they would still be around now.

Queensryche Rocks
02-15-2010, 12:53 AM
sing? He spits words out nowadays

The Ancient Mariner
02-15-2010, 01:44 PM
As long as Steve Harris is around Maiden is always alive :rocker: The reunion with Bruce was inevitable :horns:

UP THE IRONS ... LONG LIVE MAIDEN :rocker: :uk: :rocker: