August 29 Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA
August 30 Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, CA
August 31 Cow Palace, San Francisco, CA
September 1 Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA
September 3 Wamu Theatre, Seattle, WA
September 4 Washington County Fairgrounds, Portland, OR

IrritatedTrout
02-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Sweet, already got my ticket for August 15th.

Sanitarium78
02-01-2010, 09:12 AM
I've already got my tickets for the RIP anniversary tour in March. But was there any mention of them doing RIP in full for these dates as well? I might think about a road trip somewhere if they do it on these dates to.

b1indedbyfear
02-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Camden got switched from a Sat to Sun, not bad I guess.

girnny777
02-01-2010, 09:26 AM
So the Wallingford date moves from a Tuesday to a Monday.

Works for me!

DethMaiden
02-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Well fuck, I'm gonna have to go to that Cleveland show I think. :rocker:

rjturtle9
02-01-2010, 10:28 AM
From a friday night to a Monday night. FUCK!!!! Im still going but damn this makes things a little difficult.

SerpentineVIVIVI
02-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Hmm...imma have to sell my Camden tickets and buy East Rutherford tickets now. Thank you summertime :D

mankvill
02-01-2010, 11:56 AM
August 23 Cap Fed Park @Sandstone, Kansas City, KS

Yes sir. All you bitches laughed when Obituary canceled and I said it was because they wanted to come through KC, and when they rescheduled they did. Slayer and Megadeth are doing the same thing.

Hell yes. :allan:

makethemsuffer12
02-01-2010, 11:58 AM
About freakin' time. So happy it's in the summer now.

Spiral_Slave
02-01-2010, 12:15 PM
I would really love a definitive answer about why tour booking/promoters think Florida is SUCH a shitty place for metal shows?

JuuKun
02-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Went from Valentine's Day Sunday to a Saturday night. Hell yeah, I'm there.

DethMaiden
02-01-2010, 12:21 PM
I would really love a definitive answer about why tour booking/promoters think Florida is SUCH a shitty place for metal shows?

My guess is it's really expensive to come there with vans and buses. There's really no reason to go anywhere on the Eastern seaboard between New York and Florida, and they'd be driving through like five states just to get down there to play a show. This tour doesn't have Atlanta either, but my guess is if it did, you might have seen some FL dates as well.

Sanitarium78
02-01-2010, 12:22 PM

What kinda radio stations do you got down there? Do they really support stuff like Megadeth or any metal other than Metallica, Slipknot, Disturbed or SOAD?

If it's like my area i'm guessing the answer is "no"

davidis138
02-01-2010, 01:13 PM
From a friday night to a Monday night. FUCK!!!! Im still going but damn this makes things a little difficult.

I hear that :eyes: But at least it's back on! :horns: I thought for a second maybe it was gonna switch venues or this time Kerry or Jeff would need surgery or something :eyes:

Chyck
02-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Went from Valentine's Day Sunday to a Saturday night. Hell yeah, I'm there.

Didn't even notice the move to a Saturday. Nice. See you in the pit?

ChildrenofSodom
02-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Well fuck, I'm gonna have to go to that Cleveland show I think. :rocker:

If they're gonna take the time to stop by Cleveland, I guess I will entertain them.

DethMaiden
02-01-2010, 02:35 PM
If they're gonna take the time to stop by Cleveland, I guess I will entertain them.

That's five days before I go back to school, so I will have quit my jobs by then. It's gonna be awesome.:allan:

mastodon421
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
8/14 Nice Saturday Night!!!!!!!! can not wait

idrinkwine732
02-01-2010, 04:18 PM
2 dates in the Bay (ish) Area, totally shipping up to Sacramento for 2 days of awesomeness.

Fratt
02-01-2010, 04:41 PM
This is really weird for Montreal, because they play with the Mayhem (well, they try to make it pass as the Heavy MTL ... my ass), so what are we going to do with our tickets ?

TonyD
02-01-2010, 05:16 PM
The new date in now during the first or second week of school for me on a Tuesday... way less convinent but it's not like I wouldn't be going anyway.

idrinkwine732
02-01-2010, 05:38 PM
This is really weird for Montreal, because they play with the Mayhem (well, they try to make it pass as the Heavy MTL ... my ass), so what are we going to do with our tickets ?

Isn't that a 2 day thing?

rjturtle9
02-01-2010, 08:09 PM
I hear that :eyes: But at least it's back on! :horns: I thought for a second maybe it was gonna switch venues or this time Kerry or Jeff would need surgery or something :eyes:

Just checked my shit, im perfect for this day :party:

Preparty at the beach for all who are going to the long beach show (that means you Andrew!!!)

Fires Of Sedition
02-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Yes sir. All you bitches laughed when Obituary canceled and I said it was because they wanted to come through KC, and when they rescheduled they did. Slayer and Megadeth are doing the same thing.

Hell yes. :allan:

Even though Stephen, Ronnie, and I vowed never to go back to Kansas for a show, we might be going.

mankvill
02-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Even though Stephen, Ronnie, and I vowed never to go back to Kansas for a show, we might be going.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1097/wenis.gif

protip: if you're referring to the Lamb of God show at Uptown Theater, that's in Missouri, not Kansas. :D

Fires Of Sedition
02-02-2010, 01:31 AM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1097/wenis.gif

protip: if you're referring to the Lamb of God show at Uptown Theater, that's in Missouri, not Kansas. :D

Same thing. There were lots of Kansans there.

And at least half of them were half retarded.

Natrlhi
02-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Same thing. There were lots of Kansans there.

And at least half of them were half retarded.

Well, yeah. :eyes:

Fires Of Sedition
02-02-2010, 10:35 AM

I think it was all the girls there to see As I Lay Crying

mankvill
02-02-2010, 12:28 PM

Total Mizzou fans. Half of them are their own uncle, anyway.

Natrlhi
02-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Total Mizzou fans. Half of them are their own uncle, anyway.

HugeRockStar
02-02-2010, 02:31 PM

They say to hold on to tickets so I assume they will work for at least the first day. I agree it is very lazy booking to just combine two tours that were gonna come here anyway and pass it off as a festival.

Strobic Axe
02-03-2010, 07:51 AM
We're getting screwed in Toronto with a venue switch as well. They want me to take the tickets I bought (great seats) and have them "relocated" on the day of the show, on a first come/first served basis. I'll need to take a day off work and show up hours before the show if I want to sit as close as I would have before.
They've had my money since October, and have basically switched me to general admission tickets.

gilpdawg
02-05-2010, 02:17 AM
I'm all over that Cleveland date...but Metal shows tend to have bad sound at that venue. Maybe I'm still scarred from that Gigantour I clusterfuck. That would have been one of the best shows I've EVER seen if not for the shitty sound. The PA went completely out for half of Symphony X. You could barely hear Warrel during Nevermore. It got better for Fear Factory and DT, but it went bad again for Megadeth. They started playing one song and I couldn't tell what song it was until the chorus, and I'm a big fan. It was all mud.

Natrlhi
02-05-2010, 06:39 AM
I'm all over that Cleveland date...but Metal shows tend to have bad sound at that venue. Maybe I'm still scarred from that Gigantour I clusterfuck. That would have been one of the best shows I've EVER seen if not for the shitty sound. The PA went completely out for half of Symphony X. You could barely hear Warrel during Nevermore. It got better for Fear Factory and DT, but it went bad again for Megadeth. They started playing one song and I couldn't tell what song it was until the chorus, and I'm a big fan. It was all mud.

I hear that (no pun intended ;)). TCA sucks for all concerts I've seen there, metal or otherwise. I took my wife to see Tori Amos there a few years back, and we could barely tell what she was singing. Just horrible. I'm thinking ticket prices had better not be outrageous for this, or I might decide to say "fuck it" and see Slayer again some other time (they are the main reason I would go to this).