8.Aesthetics of Hate:rocker:
9.Old
10.The Burning Red
11.Exhale The Vile
12.Bulldozer
13.Struck A Nerve
14.Halo
15.Davidian

Looks like they've extended their set quite a bit which is nice. Good to see the Blood, the sweat, the tears and Days turn blue to gray in there. I'll be seeing in a couple weeks in Newport, hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Edit: found sets for openers, here goes:

Hatebreed setlist:
I Will Be Heard
Become the Fuse
Never Let It Die
Destroy Everything
Proven
Straight To Your Face
Doomsayer
Perseverance
To The Threshold
In Ashes They Shall Reap
Live For This

Bleeding through:
Finnis Fatalis Spei
Declaration
Orange County Blonde And Blue
For Love And Failing
Love Lost in a Hail of Gun Fire
Revenge I Seek
Kill to Believe

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-30-2010, 06:46 AM
Awesome set, great mixture of songs.

Fires Of Sedition
01-30-2010, 09:46 AM
BALLS. Why can't they play long sets HERE?

Sanitarium78
01-30-2010, 11:40 AM

Oh, you didn't know that the American audiences aren't worthy worthy of such respect? That's why bands play better and longer sets in Euope and spend way more time touring over there. At least that's the impression I get.

larvtard
01-30-2010, 12:15 PM
When they eventually headline the States, they should play The Blackening in its entirety (maybe take out A Farewell to Arms). It's their only good album, honestly.

Fires Of Sedition
01-30-2010, 12:21 PM
Oh, you didn't know that the American audiences aren't worthy worthy of such respect? That's why bands play better and longer sets in Euope and spend way more time touring over there. At least that's the impression I get.

Same here. Why can't Americans not listen to shitty music?

When they eventually headline the States, they should play The Blackening in its entirety (maybe take out A Farewell to Arms). It's their only good album, honestly.

I agree with playing the entire Blackening album (including A Farwell To Arms!). TTAOE isn't too bad, much better than all their albums before it.

larvtard
01-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Same here. Why can't Americans not listen to shitty music?

I agree with playing the entire Blackening album (including A Farwell To Arms!). TTAOE isn't too bad, much better than all their albums before it.

that is true, TTAOE is not bad. A Farewell to arms is my least favorite song on The Blackening, however I guess it wouldn't hurt to have it in there. If it is played instead of songs from Burn My Eyes or The More Things Change then I guess it's a fair deal.

Sanitarium78
01-30-2010, 12:32 PM

They aren't gonna be headlining the States any time soon. In a few months it'll be three years since The Blackening came out. Any window for them to do a headlining tour for it here is closed now. We're looking at them probably taking some time off and then writting and recording their next album and we're probably not getting something until late this year or early next year at the earliest. So with adding new stuff to the set there's no way they're gonna be playing all of The Blackening live. Also, A Farewell To Arms rules and shouldn't be taken out if they ever decided to do that.

larvtard
01-30-2010, 12:34 PM
They aren't gonna be headlining the States any time soon. In a few months it'll be three years since The Blackening came out. Any window for them to do a headlining tour for it here is closed now. We're looking at them probably taking some time off and then writting and recording their next album and we're probably not getting something until late this year or early next year at the earliest. So with adding new stuff to the set there's no way they're gonna be playing all of The Blackening live. Also, A Farewell To Arms rules and shouldn't be taken out if they ever decided to do that.

thanks for being a pessimist!

by the way, pessimist does not = negative nancy. I agree with the logic you used. I'm just not happy about it.

makethemsuffer12
01-30-2010, 12:55 PM
that is true, TTAOE is not bad. A Farewell to arms is my least favorite song on The Blackening, however I guess it wouldn't hurt to have it in there. If it is played instead of songs from The Burning Red or Supercharger then I guess it's a fair deal.

Fixed.

Fires Of Sedition
01-30-2010, 12:56 PM

by the way, pessimist does not = negative nancy. I agree with the logic you used. I'm just not happy about it.

New Machine Head album (if anything like The Blackening) would definitely make me happy! Then hopefully they'd do a headlining tour in America.

idrinkwine732
01-30-2010, 12:57 PM
This European tour they're doing is the last one before they go in studio. At least I think so.

larvtard
01-30-2010, 01:01 PM
This European tour they're doing is the last one before they go in studio. At least I think so.

shit :mad:

@ firesofsedition, a new album I'm happy about, the fact that that interferes with NA tour plans I'm not.

@makemesuffer isn't it a given that they don't play anything from supercharger or the burning red? I think they played "from this day" recently but that's it.
edit: nevermind, they played four songs from those two albums. I'm not that familiar with their other albums, I just listened to those two albums once and didn't like them.

Fires Of Sedition
01-30-2010, 01:06 PM
shit :mad:

@ firesofsedition, a new album I'm happy about, the fact that that interferes with NA tour plans I'm not.

@makemesuffer isn't it a given that they don't play anything from supercharger or the burning red? I think they played "from this day" recently but that's it.

Yeah, they played From This Day in OKC when I saw them...it was dumb. I think they played it for the guitarist from suicide silence because it was his birthday. He was all into it and singing along on stage with them.

larvtard
01-30-2010, 01:10 PM
hahaha makes perfect sense. guitarist from horrible band likes horrible song by [somewhat] good band...

Sanitarium78
01-30-2010, 01:16 PM

My intention was not to be a pessimist, though i'm quite good at being one. I was just stating the truth about the situation. The band members have said that the tour they're on now will be it for The Blackening once it's over. I don't like that they never got a proper headline tour here for the album but honestly what can you do about it?

Fires Of Sedition
01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
hahaha makes perfect sense. guitarist from horrible band likes horrible song by [somewhat] good band...

:lol: Exactly what I thought.

larvtard
01-30-2010, 01:25 PM
My intention was not to be a pessimist, though i'm quite good at being one. I was just stating the truth about the situation. The band members have said that the tour they're on now will be it for The Blackening once it's over. I don't like that they never got a proper headline tour here for the album but honestly what can you do about it?

eh nothing really. maybe they'll play The Blackening in its entirety in 2017. :rocker:

daimonos
01-30-2010, 02:09 PM

The band already said in interviews that that is what they're going to do. Unfortunately there will be no American headlining tour. :mad:

Fixed.

You are correct.

makethemsuffer12
01-30-2010, 05:31 PM
You are correct.

I know :D

bt11763
01-30-2010, 07:08 PM

I got to see them do a full headlining set back in November :):):):)

makethemsuffer12
01-30-2010, 07:14 PM
I got to see them do a full headlining set back in November :):):):)

FUCK YOU

Fuckin' rescheduling the show from a Friday to a Thursday...

bt11763
01-30-2010, 09:27 PM
FUCK YOU

Fuckin' rescheduling the show from a Friday to a Thursday...

it was so fucking worth it.

i've grown really fond of the donkey, one of the better venues in our area IMO. cheap, easy to get to, and a good set up. not to mention the bands they've been booking.

MetalIsArt
01-31-2010, 09:10 AM
Hehe...

Supercharger & Burning Red are terrible.

makethemsuffer12
01-31-2010, 09:29 AM
it was so fucking worth it.

i've grown really fond of the donkey, one of the better venues in our area IMO. cheap, easy to get to, and a good set up. not to mention the bands they've been booking.

Well it's really the only small venue around here that books major touring bands. I wish I could go see Devildriver/Behemoth tonight, but oh well. I just saw Life of Agony there on Friday, good shit. And you gotta love the Club Loaded dancers :D

jhdeity
01-31-2010, 01:19 PM
I love Machine Head and that's the best set we've seen in years but how in the fuck can they play all those songs and not play Now I Lay Thee Down?

That was my favorite song of 2008 and one of their 3 best songs to me.

Ten Ton Hammer, Take My Scars, A Thousand Lies, Death Church, Blood for Blood & Block are all better than 80% of those songs too but I'd still be happy to see that show.

Whoever said Blackening is their only good album needs a serious education in good music STAT! It's their best album but not their only good one. Burn My Eyes is a masterpiece from start to finish.

TonyD
01-31-2010, 02:24 PM
Hehe...

Supercharger & Burning Red are terrible.

troof

makethemsuffer12
01-31-2010, 03:15 PM
I love Machine Head and that's the best set we've seen in years but how in the fuck can they play all those songs and not play Now I Lay Thee Down?

That was my favorite song of 2008 and one of their 3 best songs to me.

Ten Ton Hammer, Take My Scars, A Thousand Lies, Death Church, Blood for Blood & Block are all better than 80% of those songs too but I'd still be happy to see that show.

Whoever said Blackening is their only good album needs a serious education in good music STAT! It's their best album but not their only good one. Burn My Eyes is a masterpiece from start to finish.

I was actually fortunate enough to see them play Now I Lay Thee Down when they opened for Heaven and Hell in '07. I've seen 'em 5 times, but I've still never seen them headline =/ (Unless you count the Black Tyranny tour, but they only played 8 songs...)

daimonos
01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
troof

ya know, I completely understand why everyone hates those albums, and I barely ever listen to them, but whenever I do...I actually enjoy them. I just like to pretend it's not the same band that did Burn My Eyes or The Blackening :lol:

Same goes for In Flames :eyes:

MetalIsArt
02-01-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm investigating the older records by In Flames.

Oh yes, there will be difference :hecho::eyes:

bt11763
02-01-2010, 07:42 AM
I just saw Life of Agony there on Friday, good shit. And you gotta love the Club Loaded dancers :D

I was at that shit too bro! Fucking awesome.

And yes, you do have to love them. As for my girlfriend's opinion on them, well not so much.... lol:horns:

makethemsuffer12
02-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Were you there the whole show? I was the kid wit long curly hair, glasses, a leather jacket, and a Behemoth shirt.

bt11763
02-01-2010, 01:00 PM
yeah i was there since doors because the opening band Scourge are fucking awesome, and I'm friends with most of them.

actually i think i remember you because i was thinking "oh i wonder if that guys going on sunday"

i have medium brown hair, and i was wearing a municipal waste shirt and a Seasons in the Abyss hoodie. I was by the side bar for most of the show during the local bands, then i was right on the rail for Seventh Void and LOA.

makethemsuffer12
02-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Oh yea I think I saw you. Yea I'm friends with a couple of the guys in Scourge as well (James and Abbas), they were actually the main reason I went after God Forbid dropped off.

bt11763
02-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Oh yea I think I saw you. Yea I'm friends with a couple of the guys in Scourge as well (James and Abbas), they were actually the main reason I went after God Forbid dropped off.

oh yeah totally I'm just getting to know them, do you know Marc?

makethemsuffer12
02-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Morello? I know him, not too well though.

bt11763
02-01-2010, 05:10 PM
yup, he's a really good friend of mine. and we're in a band together, how bout that!

but all whoring aside, check us out if you get a chance:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fear-Cell/251634282380?ref=ts