I Will Live Again
Dead Eyes See No Future
Blood on Your Hands
Bury Me an Angel
Guitar Solo
Dead Bury Their Dead
-----------
Nemesis

Credit to Girnny777 for the Arsis setlist and SerpentineVIVIVI for the Mutiny Within set.

girnny777
01-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Arch Enemy didn't play We Will Rise, or do the Fields Of Desolation finale.

Partial Arsis setlist, not sure of the order in the middle:

Forced To Rock
?
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
The Sadistic Movements Behind Bereavement Letters
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence

Chyck
01-22-2010, 11:49 PM

Forced To Rock
?
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence

Wait... different than the night before, and consequently better? I'm actually going to have to pay attention tomorrow!

the chewbacca defense
01-22-2010, 11:53 PM
my guess for cutting songs would be that it took too long for a certain band to set up or curfew. I wonder if the Day You Died will show up on any sets this tour?

mankvill
01-22-2010, 11:55 PM

Forced To Rock
?
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence

WOAH YEAH!

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Umm, Exodus didn't play A Lesson In Violence my friend.

Fucking awesome show! Got to meet Mutiny Within and got their set. Also got my ticket signed by Arsis, holy mother shit are they good, definitely the biggest surprise of the night! :fist

Edit: And the fact that Exodus played this EXACT set last year at the same damned venue only without "A Lesson In Violence" this time is really fucking annoying. Change it up, won't ya?

Edit edit: Mutiny Within
Awake
Images
Oblivion
Suffocate
Year Of Affliction
Lethean

KvltOvPersonality
01-23-2010, 09:40 AM
Question, was anyone able to meet anyone from Arch Enemy or did they not come out at all?

desape
01-23-2010, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;247224]Umm, Exodus didn't play A Lesson In Violence my friend.

Fucking awesome show! Got to meet Mutiny Within and got their set. Also got my ticket signed by Arsis, holy mother shit are they good, definitely the biggest surprise of the night! :fist

Edit: And the fact that Exodus played this EXACT set last year at the same damned venue only without "A Lesson In Violence" this time is really fucking annoying. Change it up, won't ya?

Probably we have to wait the tour of the New Album to see a new setlist

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-23-2010, 09:46 AM
I understand that, but it's just lame. There's no excuse for not being able to change at LEAST two or three songs. I mean it was a total re-hash from the last time. And the fact that Gary's gear was really faulty was a bit aggravating. I mean come on, he wasn't able to play his Bonded By Blood solo for Christ's sale. Whomever's fault that is, it was really unprofessional.

Waycos
01-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Writer Chris Alo has an interview scheduled for next Saturday with Mike Arnott, If I find the article I'll link to or post in here.

My impression was they didn't expect the curfew. I love how NY tries to act all "up all night" and then they pull shit like this.

girnny777
01-23-2010, 10:04 AM
It's really inconsistent too. I've been to shows that have gone on past 12:30 and others that are rushing you out the door before 11.

converge241
01-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Might want to fix the date just so there isnt confusion about today's show

the chewbacca defense
01-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Question, was anyone able to meet anyone from Arch Enemy or did they not come out at all?

at my show, i was able to meet the entire band with the execption of Angela, outside the venue after the show. Essentially if the club allows it, wait out by the tour buses and wait till everyone comes out. Most are more then happy to sign stuff and talk with the fans

LogInKill
01-24-2010, 06:40 AM
I understand that, but it's just lame. There's no excuse for not being able to change at LEAST two or three songs. I mean it was a total re-hash from the last time. And the fact that Gary's gear was really faulty was a bit aggravating. I mean come on, he wasn't able to play his Bonded By Blood solo for Christ's sale. Whomever's fault that is, it was really unprofessional.

Exodus was really boring ... Arch Enemy kicked some major ass even though they skipped some songs :confused: i got some videos check them out http://www.youtube.com/user/loginkill

KvltOvPersonality
01-24-2010, 08:11 AM
Exodus was really boring ... Arch Enemy kicked some major ass even though they skipped some songs :confused: i got some videos check them out http://www.youtube.com/user/loginkill

You thought Exodus was boring? I was not a big fan of some of their studio stuff even though some of it is good. But, I thought they put on one hell of a show and had a good set.

xStructualDefect
01-24-2010, 08:17 AM
i really wish Arsis would play Progressive Entrapment. their best song IMO. anyways Arch Enemy setlist looks sick wish they would play Beast of Man though.

makethemsuffer12
01-24-2010, 01:54 PM
It's really inconsistent too. I've been to shows that have gone on past 12:30 and others that are rushing you out the door before 11.

Yeah it's bullshit. The last two shows I went to (both at Nokia) had the fucking curfew.

the chewbacca defense
01-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Yeah it's bullshit. The last two shows I went to (both at Nokia) had the fucking curfew.

try goin to the chamillion in Lancaster PA. curfew on weeknight shows is 10pm

JuuKun
01-24-2010, 05:16 PM
try goin to the chamillion in Lancaster PA. curfew on weeknight shows is 10pm

Lupo's in Providence RI used to be like that. There were certain nights where the curfew was 10:30 or so, because it was a club afterwards or something. I don't know if it is anymore though.