PDA

View Full Version : Faith No More confirmed for Coachella

Derelict
01-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Please please please please let this mean a full US tour is in the works

mankvill
01-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Pfft. way more excited about a possible Muse tour.

DisasterPiece120
01-22-2010, 01:22 PM

if you remember back in October one of the guys said that they were planning US dates. I have a feeling it'll be a US Summer Tour.

idrinkwine732
01-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Pfft. way more excited about a possible Muse tour.

They've already announced a US headliner.

mankvill
01-22-2010, 05:11 PM
They've already announced a US headliner.

Not near me. :(

Sanitarium78
01-22-2010, 05:29 PM

Are they one of the headline acts for the festival? They better plan a US tour soon before I start loosing interest in them doing one:mad:

mankvill
01-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Are they one of the headline acts for the festival? They better plan a US tour soon before I start loosing interest in them doing one:mad:

http://www.coachella.com/images/mainPoster.jpg

300%_Density
01-22-2010, 09:46 PM
So am I one of the few that just doesn't get Muse and why they are such a big deal?

Sanitarium78
01-22-2010, 11:06 PM
I actually have no idea who Muse is and i've been listening to rock and metal most of my life.

idrinkwine732
01-23-2010, 12:08 AM
Not near me. :(

I feel for you man, the one week I'm not here is the week they're coming, and I'm pretty bummed out.

TonyD
01-23-2010, 02:04 AM
wat
totally missed that Baroness is playing friday

ADD
01-23-2010, 09:51 AM
This lineup is queer as shit, last year's was way better.

mankvill
01-23-2010, 11:55 AM
This lineup is queer as shit, last year's was way better.

Last years was terribad.

ADD
01-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Last years was terribad.

Obviously your taste in music just sucks :shred: I remember there was seriously like ten bands I was down to see last year, at a usually shit festival like Coachella too, an I was bummed my friend and I didn't end up making the trip. My roommate last year went for Saturday only and had a blast. So fuckin expensive though.

mankvill
01-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Obviously your taste in music just sucks :shred: I remember there was seriously like ten bands I was down to see last year, at a usually shit festival like Coachella too, an I was bummed my friend and I didn't end up making the trip. My roommate last year went for Saturday only and had a blast. So fuckin expensive though.

psh nigger, look at this line-up

Jay-Z
LCD Soundsystem
Them Crooked Vultures
Vampire Weekend
deadmau5
Benny Benassi
The Avett Brothers
Lucero
Dillinger Escape Plan
Deer Tick
P.O.S.
Baroness
Hockey

And that's just one day, fool.

ADD
01-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Dillinger Escape Plan
Baroness
Hockey

And that's just one day, fool.

All that other shit is hella whack, and I don't know who Hockey are but I only didn't delete it cuz at least they're named after a great sport that I wish I was talented enough to play. Last year has Mastodon, Public Enemy, Fleet Foxes, Turbonegro, My Bloody Valentine,Leonard Cohen, Black Keys, Atmosphere, Drive By Truckers, Henry Rollins, Blitzen Trapper, Throbbing Gristle, Brian Jonestown Massacre, and Fucked Up. If you think this year's lineup is stronger then, well, you're fucked up :nutkick: :D

mankvill
01-23-2010, 06:55 PM
All that other shit is hella whack, and I don't know who Hockey are but I only didn't delete it cuz at least they're named after a great sport that I wish I was talented enough to play. Last year has Mastodon, Public Enemy, Fleet Foxes, Turbonegro, My Bloody Valentine,Leonard Cohen, Black Keys, Atmosphere, Drive By Truckers, Henry Rollins, Blitzen Trapper, Throbbing Gristle, Brian Jonestown Massacre, and Fucked Up. If you think this year's lineup is stronger then, well, you're fucked up :nutkick: :D

GET OUT!

JUST GET OUT RIGHT NOW!

Derelict
02-02-2010, 11:59 AM
FAITH NO MORE will play a special one-off show in the band's hometown of San Francisco on April 14 at the Warfield Theatre. Tickets for the gig go on sale on February 7. The concert will serve as a warm-up for the band's appearance the following weekend at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California.

from blabbermouth

Sanitarium78
02-02-2010, 12:28 PM
FAITH NO MORE will play a special one-off show in the band's hometown of San Francisco on April 14 at the Warfield Theatre. Tickets for the gig go on sale on February 7. The concert will serve as a warm-up for the band's appearance the following weekend at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California.

from blabbermouth

That's cool to hear hopefully that means a US tour is coming. Now if only I didn't live 3,000 miles away from where this show will be:mad:

idrinkwine732
02-02-2010, 03:29 PM

from blabbermouth
:party::party::drool::drool::rocker::rocker: