PDA

View Full Version : Dark Tranquillity Headlining US Tour Off-Dates

illninoese
01-21-2010, 09:30 AM
Dark Tranquillity have added three headlining off-date shows to their upcoming run supporting Killswitch Engage and The Devil Wears Prada, they are as follows:

February 07th Raleigh, NC – Volume 11 Tavern
February 09th Jacksonville, FL – Jack Rabbits
February 22nd Memphis, TN – New Daisy Theatre

Dark Tranquillity will release their new album “We Are The Void” on March 09th through Century Media.

Ohhh hell yeah!!!! Looks like I'm going to the Jacksonville show instead of Orlando!!!!!!! This is the best news to wake up to:rocker:

SomewhereInTime72
01-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Oh, I hope they do one near here. :D

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Oh, I hope they do one near here. :D

Wurd yo :D

mastodon421
01-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Wanna hear something sad? I am one of two of my friends going to the KSE show that actually wants to see Dark Tranquility. I personally can't wait I haven't heard that much of their stuff but what I have heard is quite good.

idrinkwine732
01-21-2010, 03:30 PM
If this is the headlining tour they talked about I'll flip. Bullshit to the millionth power.

broncoz
01-21-2010, 07:37 PM
If this is the headlining tour they talked about I'll flip. Bullshit to the millionth power.

They already said in an interview the headline tour is going to be after festival season, probably fall/winter, and its going to be a full production exactly how they do it in Europe. This is just filling in off days because there are a lot of them in the beginning portion of this tour, and they will probably get a really good turn out on these dates.

idrinkwine732
01-21-2010, 09:02 PM
They already said in an interview the headline tour is going to be after festival season, probably fall/winter, and its going to be a full production exactly how they do it in Europe. This is just filling in off days because there are a lot of them in the beginning portion of this tour, and they will probably get a really good turn out on these dates.

I guess I can stop pacing now...

But for real, thanks, I was sincerely worried for a second, considering I don't want to support TDWP, and I'll probably be seeing Obscura that day anyway.

Fires Of Sedition
01-21-2010, 11:42 PM
I guess I can stop pacing now...

But for real, thanks, I was sincerely worried for a second, considering I don't want to support TDWP, and I'll probably be seeing Obscura that day anyway.

Samesies. I haven't seen Dark Tranquillity in like 4 years and they were an opener then as well. Hopefully they headline near me.

daimonos
01-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Anyone have any idea if they're going to announce anymore off dates or if this is it?

...But then again they would never come to Pittsburgh anyways...