May 25 - Louisville, KY @ Uncle Pleasants
May 26 - Detroit, MI @ Blondie's
May 27 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
May 28 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
May 29 - Toronto, ON @ Wreck Room
May 30 - Montreal, QC @ Les Foufounes Électriques
May 31 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
Jun. 01 - Farmingdale, NY @ Crazy Donkey

...Same night as Sodom in NYC for me. I'm going to have decisions to make here, especially cause it was looking like I might actually have been able to go.

Also: Good for them, but god damn Blackguard is popping up everywhere. They're the new Into Eternity, except better.

xStructualDefect
01-18-2010, 09:17 PM
lol agreed Blackguard is turning into the new Into Eternity popping up everywhere. i haven't heard of anything from that band since the Symphony X tour 2 years ago. definently an underrated band.

JuuKun
01-18-2010, 09:28 PM
lol agreed Blackguard is turning into the new Into Eternity popping up everywhere. i haven't heard of anything from that band since the Symphony X tour 2 years ago. definently an underrated band.

Yeah, IE were really everywhere for awhile, but I think I only actually saw them once, with Dark Tranquillity and The Haunted. Last I heard was the Iced Earth tour for Crucible of Man. I don't mind them, really, I thought Dead or Dreaming was a good album ("Elysium Dream" is a kickass song).

xStructualDefect
01-18-2010, 09:36 PM
oh yea i forgot all about the Iced Earth tour. i missed that one. Buried in Oblivion was really good and so was Scattering of Ashes. the latest one Incurable Tragedy wasn't that great though. but it's really cool to see Blackguard getting on a lot of tours lately.

John The Drummer
01-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Oh shit! I love Hate ...
:party:

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Any other dates announced yet?

Chyck
01-19-2010, 03:12 AM
Nice. Though it looks like a slightly remixed version of the tour they were supposed to do with Ensiferum. I wonder if the Blackguard & Swashbuckle members ever get sick of each other?

Derelict
01-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Swashbuckle and Blackguard must have pictures of someone

MunicipalWasted
01-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Swashbuckle and Blackguard must have pictures of someone

lmfao.

AnglOvDeth
01-20-2010, 01:36 AM
YAY for Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!
:rocker:
Nay for the rest.
:confused:

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-21-2010, 09:39 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=133838

Ahhh, life is so gooood. Last date of the tour, and 15 minutes from my house, and I'm on summer break. So fucking there :fist:

mankvill
01-21-2010, 10:12 AM
May 11 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
May 12 - Mesa, AZ @ UB's
May 13 - West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
May 14 - Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theatre
May 15 - Ramona, CA @ Ramona Mainstage
May 16 - San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
May 17 - Portland, OR @ Peter's Room
May 18 - Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theater
May 19 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
May 22 - Chicago, IL @ Reggie's
May 23 - St Paul, MN @ Station 4
May 24 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
May 25 - Louisville, KY @ Uncle Pleasants
May 26 - Detroit, MI @ Blondie's
May 28 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
May 29 - Toronto, ON @ Wreck Room
May 30 - Montreal, QC @ Les Foufounes Électriques
May 31 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
Jun. 01 - Farmingdale, NY @ Crazy Donkey

Spiral_Slave
01-21-2010, 01:16 PM
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! No southeast dates, really? Even after you canceled quite a few down here. FUCK!

Natrlhi
01-21-2010, 01:27 PM
The day before Maryland Death Fest. Fuck. If I go to MDF, this ain't gonna happen. If I don't go to MDF, then I don't wanna live. So either way I'm fucked. :D

ChildrenofSodom
01-21-2010, 02:02 PM
The day before Maryland Death Fest. Fuck. If I go to MDF, this ain't gonna happen. If I don't go to MDF, then I don't wanna live. So either way I'm fucked. :D

Are you trying to brag to the poor folks like me stuck in concert-less towns.

mankvill
01-21-2010, 02:04 PM

You're going to MDF you motherfucker. You're going to go, and you're going to slap Onkel Tom until he comes near me!

Natrlhi
01-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Are you trying to brag to the poor folks like me stuck in concert-less towns.:violin: That old fucking song again?

:D Seriously, no - I was legitimately bitching because I think I won't be able to make MDF (because my pregnant wife's due date is only four weeks or so after the fest - a bad time for an extended road trip), and I'll have to settle for Hypocrisy knowing that I missed MDF for it, or I might not get to go to either show... :(

You're going to MDF you motherfucker. You're going to go, and you're going to slap Onkel Tom until he comes near me!:confused: :eyes: What the fuck did you just say?!? :lol:

Oh, I get it. Angelripper. So you're going?

mankvill
01-21-2010, 03:19 PM
:violin: That old fucking song again?

:D Seriously, no - I was legitimately bitching because I think I won't be able to make MDF (because my pregnant wife's due date is only four weeks or so after the fest - a bad time for an extended road trip), and I'll have to settle for Hypocrisy knowing that I missed MDF for it, or I might not get to go to either show... :(

:confused: :eyes: What the fuck did you just say?!? :lol:

Oh, I get it. Angelripper. So you're going?

I might forgo MDF this year for CIM, but I'm trying to do both. :D

Natrlhi
01-22-2010, 09:52 AM

:nonono:

MDF >>>> CIM

mankvill
01-22-2010, 10:48 AM
:nonono:

MDF >>>> CIM

If it was closer and didn't have bands like Jucifer/random sludge bands, I'd agree with you!

Natrlhi
01-22-2010, 11:18 AM
If it was closer and didn't have bands like Jucifer/random sludge bands, I'd agree with you!
PPPPSSSHHHEEEIIIIITTT - once you're in the car, it's a road trip any way you look at it, right? And you can just skip the bands you DON't want to see...think of how many bands there are at MDF that you DO wanna see!! More than CIM, that's f'sho (at least in my case). WAY more.

So, to recap: MDF >>> CIM :D

mankvill
01-22-2010, 11:21 AM
PPPPSSSHHHEEEIIIIITTT - once you're in the car, it's a road trip any way you look at it, right? And you can just skip the bands you DON't want to see...think of how many bands there are at MDF that you DO wanna see!! More than CIM, that's f'sho (at least in my case). WAY more.

So, to recap: MDF >>> CIM :D

:snivel:

Well yeah, but I needs monies for hotel and tix and merch. ;_;

Natrlhi
01-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Tru dat. The total outlay of cabbage for MDF is definitely more. Time to get a second job, you lazy son of a bitch!!! ;)

DethMaiden
01-22-2010, 11:31 AM

Scion. Just saying.

mankvill
01-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Tru dat. The total outlay of cabbage for MDF is definitely more. Time to get a second job, you lazy son of a bitch!!! ;)

I'd need a first job first. :cool:

Good thing I'm the only person my age who spends no money on alcohol, booze, drugs, etc. so when I had my old job for over a year, I basically pocketed so much money that I could go a while without a job. :D

Natrlhi
01-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Scion. Just saying.

:agree: Scion ALSO. In addition to. Just saying. :D

mankvill
01-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Scion. Just saying.

:snivel: I know this is totally lamesauce but

It's the same day as Obscura here.

DethMaiden
01-22-2010, 11:42 AM
:snivel: I know this is totally lamesauce but

It's the same day as Obscura here.

:lame: ;)

Chyck
01-22-2010, 01:23 PM
:lame: ;)

+1

As interesting as Obscura is... come onnnnnn. Lookit' the band list! Lookit' the FREE ticket! Lookit'!

JuuKun
02-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Scar Symmetry added as direct support.