PDA

View Full Version : Arch Enemy / Exodus / Arsis

Natrlhi
01-16-2010, 08:25 AM
Need these set lists, people. Seriously. Help a brotha out, huh? :D

idrinkwine732
01-18-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm with you on this one, I'd like to see those sets, because it'll be the deciding factor between this or Overkill/Vader/Every other band on the face of the planet.

JuuKun
01-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah, same here. My date would be Saturday, but with everything else in the next few months (including two, possibly three shows next week), I'd really need to see a set. It would be awesome to finally see Arsis though.

Fratt
01-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Same here, Monday

idrinkwine732
01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Natrlhi, would you be getting a set for your show?

Natrlhi
01-20-2010, 06:53 AM
Natrlhi, would you be getting a set for your show?

I'll try like hell. I should be able to do a pretty good job with Arch Enemy. I don't know a lot of newer stuff from Exodus, but all the older (1980's) stuff I will remember for sure. I do like Arsis a lot, but I have a hard time remembering song titles for a lot of their stuff. That's part of the reason I was hoping for set lists, so I can listen in advance and have some idea of what to expect so the set list gathering effort is more "confirming" than "recognizing". :D

Either way, I'm sure I'll get most of Arch Enemy's set correct, and they're the main draw for me. I've never seen them live yet - it is gonna be off the chain awesome to finally see those cats in person. Can't wait. :rocker:

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-20-2010, 07:27 AM
I'll try like hell. I should be able to do a pretty good job with Arch Enemy. I don't know a lot of newer stuff from Exodus, but all the older (1980's) stuff I will remember for sure. I do like Arsis a lot, but I have a hard time remembering song titles for a lot of their stuff. That's part of the reason I was hoping for set lists, so I can listen in advance and have some idea of what to expect so the set list gathering effort is more "confirming" than "recognizing". :D

Either way, I'm sure I'll get most of Arch Enemy's set correct, and they're the main draw for me. I've never seen them live yet - it is gonna be off the chain awesome to finally see those cats in person. Can't wait. :rocker:

You won't be dissapointed, they are amazing live and they fucking slay. Exodus do as well. Defintiely show up for Mutiny Within as well, don't let the -core sounding title deceive. They are actually a brutal melo-death band, very original to the most of their abilities.

xStructualDefect
01-22-2010, 02:48 AM
You won't be dissapointed, they are amazing live and they fucking slay. Exodus do as well. Defintiely show up for Mutiny Within as well, don't let the -core sounding title deceive. They are actually a brutal melo-death band, very original to the most of their abilities.

makes me very stoked for this show. i've been wanting to see Arch Enemy for a few years now. i'm not an Exodus fan but i'm sure they'll be great live.

Natrlhi
01-22-2010, 07:56 AM
makes me very stoked for this show. i've been wanting to see Arch Enemy for a few years now. i'm not an Exodus fan but i'm sure they'll be great live.

Yeah, dude. Plus, Arsis is really good as well. I'm going to see this tour in Chicago one week from today, and I am super stoked out of my mind about it. :party::rocker::party: