PDA

View Full Version : Paul Di'Anno -- Winterthur, Switzerland -- March 25th, 2005

Nemesis
03-27-2005, 12:50 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/SwisSerbianStranger/DSC01960.jpg

Unfortunately the venue, which could hold about 300 people was only half filled :snivel:

The guys began in time with Ides of March and went straight into Wrathchild, where THE MAN appeared on stage.
I saw the overweight man on the stage and was a bit sceptic, but then he began to sing... and he sang and screamed like a young god.
As you can see on the setlist, he also sang songs from his Murder One album, and I didn't know any of the songs before, so it was a bit of surprise for me. The rest of the show where the Maiden classics.
He sang raw and brutal, then soft and full of emotion... he blew me away.

Hecho must have a brother.. there was a guy who yelled 666 all the time. Paul made a lot of fun of this guy :D

It was a great gig... worth every single Cent I had to pay for it. He still is a great entertainer, enjoying himself on stage. Sometimes even the young Paul Di'Anno flashed through, when he was smiling.

My rating: 9.5/10.

hot_turkey_ed
03-27-2005, 12:51 AM

Unfortunately the venue, which could hold about 300 people was only half filled :snivel:

The guys began in time with Ides of March and went straight into Wrathchild, where THE MAN appeared on stage.
I saw the overweight man on the stage and was a bit sceptic, but then he began to sing... and he sang and screamed like a young god.
As you can see on the setlist, he also sang songs from his Murder One album, and I didn't know any of the songs before, so it was a bit of surprise for me. The rest of the show where the Maiden classics.

Hecho must have a brother.. there was a guy who yelled 666 all the time. Paul made a lot of fun of this guy :D

It was a great gig... worth every single Cent I had to pay for it. He still is a great entertainer, enjoying himself on stage. Sometimes even the young Paul Di'Anno flashed through, when he was smiling.

My rating: 9.5/10.

That's a way to post the set list. :D

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-27-2005, 01:00 AM

My rating: 9.5/10.:D

Nemesis
03-27-2005, 01:04 AM
That's a way to post the set list. :DI'm lazy :tp:

hot_turkey_ed
03-27-2005, 01:24 AM
I'm lazy :tp:

I didn't mean it like that... we have only a couple of set list reports that actually contain copies of the set list. This is a celebrated feat! :horns:

Nemesis
03-27-2005, 01:42 AM
I wanted to have one of those setlists, too.
I haven't been fast enough :snivel:

hot_turkey_ed
03-27-2005, 01:45 AM
I wanted to have one of those setlists, too.
I haven't been fast enough :snivel:

I've missed out my last three close opps too... I feel your pain... :snivel:

Nemesis
03-27-2005, 01:59 AM
At least I could talk to him and got a pic signed :party:

hot_turkey_ed
03-27-2005, 02:16 AM
At least I could talk to him and got a pic signed :party:

:horns:

What did you ask? What did he ask you? Details!!!! (please) :cool:

Nemesis
03-27-2005, 02:20 AM
Not very much... I asked him to sign something for Sub-Zero, because something went wrong in the Netherlands. I respected the fact, that others were also waiting outside to get their stuff signed.

hot_turkey_ed
03-27-2005, 02:29 AM
Not very much... I asked him to sign something for Sub-Zero, because something went wrong in the Netherlands. I respected the fact, that others were also waiting outside to get their stuff signed.

:cool:

ADD
03-27-2005, 09:38 AM
That is fucking EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil What a great setlist, it is so sad that Paul is banned from playing in the States:( :snivel:

Yoda
03-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Great gig. I really like the song selection.

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-27-2005, 12:19 PM
That is fucking EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! :rockdevil :rockdevil :rockdevil What a great setlist, it is so sad that Paul is banned from playing in the States:( :snivel:why is PAUL banned in the STATES???

Bouville
03-27-2005, 12:41 PM

WOW :eek:

ADD
03-27-2005, 02:27 PM
why is PAUL banned in the STATES???

His criminal record.

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-27-2005, 02:59 PM
His criminal record.THATS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT (ITS UNFAIR)

JUST LOOK AT OZZY'S PAST

ADD
03-27-2005, 03:43 PM
THATS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT (ITS UNFAIR)

JUST LOOK AT OZZY'S PAST

Yeah, it sucks:(

Bouville
03-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah, it sucks:(

If they ever tour Mexico, a road trip is a must :horns:

ADD
03-27-2005, 04:20 PM
If they ever tour Mexico, a road trip is a must :horns:

:lol: Yeah right :tongue:

Bouville
03-27-2005, 04:24 PM
:lol: Yeah right :tongue:

I am serious... Turkey, Motorhead Jeff, Allan, Lokia... it should be fun :horns:

Hecho could be our guide :D

Yoda
03-27-2005, 05:29 PM
He did tour there in the last couple years. It could definitely happen again.

Bouville
03-27-2005, 05:38 PM
He did tour there in the last couple years. It could definitely happen again.

So are we going? ;)

Yoda
03-27-2005, 06:29 PM
So are we going? ;)

I'm interested when it happens.

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-27-2005, 08:18 PM
I am serious... Turkey, Motorhead Jeff, Allan, Lokia... it should be fun :horns:

Hecho could be our guide :D:D

ADD
03-27-2005, 09:05 PM

Hecho could be our guide :D

Yes it would but...you know...I'm not too sure my parents would exactly be too cool with it ya know?:eyes: :lol:

Nemesis
03-28-2005, 12:06 AM
So are we going? ;)I really wish you could see him. :)