PDA

View Full Version : Korpiklaani -- Reading, PA -- January 15th, 2010

Derelict
01-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Both setlists are pretty partial, though Tyr's is way closer to correct. Very fun show, had a great time. First time at the Silo, very cool venue

Tyr
By the Sword in My Hand
Trondur i Gotu
Hold the Heather Hammer High
Lokka Tattur
Northern Gate
Dreams
Hail to the Hammer
Wild Rover

Korpiklaani
Vodka
Juodaan Viinaa
Metsamies
Kipumylly
Wooden Pints
Pellonpekko
Happy Little Boozer
Korpiklaani
Spring Dance
Let's Drink
Vesilahden Verajilla
Cottages and Saunas
Hunting Song
Beer Beer

Missing a lot of Korpiklaani, they played a solid 1.5 hours

mankvill
01-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Awesome. Really sad this isn't coming here.

Maiden33
01-15-2010, 11:46 PM
First time at the Silo, very cool venue

Yep, been there only once, as I said on Facebook, but I really loved it. The owner was actually nice enough to show my friend and I around inside before the show because we showed up so early. Even though I live right outside of Allentown and we have two venues that draw acts the size of that place, I actually wish more bands would play there instead of here. I wouldn't mind the hour drive to vastly improve the quality of show and experience.

Derelict
01-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Yep, been there only once, as I said on Facebook, but I really loved it. The owner was actually nice enough to show my friend and I around inside before the show because we showed up so early. Even though I live right outside of Allentown and we have two venues that draw acts the size of that place, I actually wish more bands would play there instead of here. I wouldn't mind the hour drive to vastly improve the quality of show and experience.

Yeah man, me and my buddy must have said 5 times in the car on the way home that we wished more shows came there. Its wierd from the outside, as its basically in a hotel parking lot, but there's a ton of room inside, a lot of places to see from, etc etc. Hope to see more shows there - what an upgrade this was from the Sterling

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-16-2010, 09:37 AM
So upset I couldn't make this last minute. Fuck train schedules and getting lost doing errands. Eh, oh well :bouville:

girnny777
01-16-2010, 11:41 AM
I was considering going to this, but I see Tyr isn't doing "The Edge" so I guess I'm not missing much. Not really a fan of the new album.

GameFreac
01-16-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm seeing them Monday...missed em on Paganfest 2 but this is also 2 days before my b-day.

The only thing that concerns me is that 2 locals are playing so that's 6 bands. If Korpiklaani's set gets cut short, I'm killing some babies.

John The Drummer
01-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Can't wait for this show.

BlashyrkhMR101
01-17-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm seeing them Monday...missed em on Paganfest 2 but this is also 2 days before my b-day.

The only thing that concerns me is that 2 locals are playing so that's 6 bands. If Korpiklaani's set gets cut short, I'm killing some babies.

We had 2 locals at the Jaxx date and Korpiklaani went on at 11:30pm and went off at nearly 1:30am.

GameFreac
01-17-2010, 06:06 PM
We had 2 locals at the Jaxx date and Korpiklaani went on at 11:30pm and went off at nearly 1:30am.

This comforts me. Thanks.