PDA

View Full Version : Nile + Immolation

mankvill
01-15-2010, 05:19 PM
The Nile tour starts in Maryland tonight.

I need these sets bro. You don't even KNOW

Fires Of Sedition
01-15-2010, 11:28 PM
I also needs them! Set lists for the other bands would be nice too!

mankvill
01-15-2010, 11:44 PM
I also needs them! Set lists for the other bands would be nice too!

in case you haven't heard, abby willy dropped off.

Fires Of Sedition
01-15-2010, 11:50 PM

Eh, that's cool. I'm not that a big of a fan of them. As long as I get setlists from Krisiun, Nile, and Immolation I'll be good. Dreaming Dead is alright.

DethMaiden
01-16-2010, 07:14 AM

Really? Thank God, that tour had so many bands. The less of them, the more Nile will play? :snivel:

Natrlhi
01-16-2010, 07:53 AM
Eh, that's cool. I'm not that a big of a fan of them. As long as I get setlists from Krisiun, Nile, and Immolation I'll be good. Dreaming Dead is alright.

I actually liked their debut album a great deal. That chick can rage on the geetar, and her vocals are pretty damned decent, too. Keep an eye on my 2009 list (if it ever comes out ;)) for them - they're pretty highly rated by yours truly...

Fires Of Sedition
01-22-2010, 11:36 PM
I actually liked their debut album a great deal. That chick can rage on the geetar, and her vocals are pretty damned decent, too. Keep an eye on my 2009 list (if it ever comes out ;)) for them - they're pretty highly rated by yours truly...

I guess I hadn't heard enough of their stuff. My friend downloaded their CD and said they sound kind of like Death, which kicks ass. He also said the vocalist is pretty hot and he hopes she has nice tits. :lol:

I'm going to his house to put the CD on my flash drive, bring it home, and put it on my iPod so I can get to know some of their songs before I see em.

I've actually been waiting for your 2009 list, I'm sure it's going to be entertaining and awesomely cool to the max.

Oh! My friends and I have decided to get the bands to sign Valentines Day cards. Hopefully they're all cool about it like Decrepit Birth was with the Christmas cards.