EMBRYONIC DEVOURMENT (CA)
THE HORDE (IL)
COATHANGER ABORTION (TN)
SAPROGENIC (MI)
CARNAL DECAY (SWITZERLAND)
COVENANCE (MD)
CARDIAC ARREST (IL)
GRAVES OF VALOR (SC)

July 23-24 at the Canopy Club in Urbana, Illinois.

I kind of really wanna go to this.

Malevolent Creation
Origin
Incantation
Acheron
Phobia
Lecherous Nocturne
Embryonic Devourment

:party:

mankvill
01-18-2010, 03:57 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs216.snc3/22355_1225508720237_1304602274_30755682_1342998_n. jpg

Very good chance that I'm going to this.

Chyck
01-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Hot shit that looks awesome, but I think this one might be too far for me :(

Anyone know anything about the venue?

es156
01-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Anyone know anything about the venue?

The venue is actually pretty cool. I went there last fall to see Ace Frehley. It is an old movie theater converted to a music club. It has a decent sized floor that is covered/coated with some kind of rubber material. There are areas along the sides with tables and chairs. The stage was bigger than I expected. There was a decent amount of room for a 4-piece band. I would definitely go to this venue again. It is actually on the campus of the University of Illinois. I wish they could get more big name bands but I guess the area is not really big enough to support the major tours.

mankvill
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
The venue is actually pretty cool. I went there last fall to see Ace Frehley. It is an old movie theater converted to a music club. It has a decent sized floor that is covered/coated with some kind of rubber material. There are areas along the sides with tables and chairs. The stage was bigger than I expected. There was a decent amount of room for a 4-piece band. I would definitely go to this venue again. It is actually on the campus of the University of Illinois. I wish they could get more big name bands but I guess the area is not really big enough to support the major tours.

Last year was terrible, 2008 was pretty good, 2007 they had a fucking Impetigo reunion!

Chyck
01-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Last year was terrible, 2008 was pretty good, 2007 they had a fucking Impetigo reunion!

Terrible because of the venue, or terrible because of the lineup?

Also, "Hey! I know what we should do for our logo! Let's use crazy lightning font! It'll be original!" Why can I never read ANYone's name on these posters?

mankvill
01-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Terrible because of the venue, or terrible because of the lineup?

Also, "Hey! I know what we should do for our logo! Let's use crazy lightning font! It'll be original!" Why can I never read ANYone's name on these posters?

"Origin" looks perfectly fine! :)

Wizzbang11
01-18-2010, 10:26 PM
2007 they had a fucking Impetigo reunion!

And because of that, it will never ever be topped.

Also, what the fuck, no Jungle Rot?