PDA

View Full Version : Between the Buried and Me -- Nashville, TN -- January 8th, 2010

larvtard
01-09-2010, 06:51 AM
I didn't go to this show, I just snagged the setlist off setlist.fm:

Obfuscation
Disease, Injury, Madness
More of Myself to Kill
Alaska
Ants of the Sky
Swim to the Moon

Encore:

White Walls

(Source: setlist.fm)

---------

I'm hopefully going to the show tonight in Atlanta, though. I say hopefully because it just snowed here and the roads are icy and dangerous.

(Also, if someone actually went to this show and was planning to write a review/post more setlists, feel free to make your own threads. Admins can delete this thread or whatever because I didn't even actually go.)

GameFreac
01-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah I hope I don't have any problems making it there tonight.

larvtard
01-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey, do you have any idea when the show is ending? And are you gonna wear a hoodie or coat or something there because it's freezing outside? The problem is I don't have any band hoodies haha

mastodon421
01-09-2010, 03:01 PM
HOLY FUCKING HELL:rocker::tongue::rocker::party::rocker::party: That setlist is godly. Alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally in the setlist.

MPF
01-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Devin Townsend Project Setlist

1. Disruptr
2. Supercrush!
3. Kingdom
4. Addicted!
5. Truth
6. OM
7. By Your Command
8. Ziltoid Attaxx!!

andrew_metalhead
01-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Too bad I can't make the LA show of this tour. Its clashing with NAMM. I'll still try to make it though.

EchoesOfDecimation
01-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Devin Townsend Project Setlist

1. Disruptr
2. Supercrush!
3. Kingdom
4. Addicted!
5. Truth
6. OM
7. By Your Command
8. Ziltoid Attaxx!!

I am a HUGE Devin Townsend fan and would like to say I would be happy with anything, but this set completely boggles my mind. He leaves out songs like "Seventh Wave", "Life", "Christeen", "Bad Devil", "Depth Charge" and "Storm", and instead plays simply random songs.

"Kingdom" is a very odd choice because Physicist is largely considered the worst of Devin Townsend's solo work. "Truth" is an opener and a very good song, but out the entire Infinity album this being the sole selection leaves me confused. And lastly, "Om" is unbelievably obscure even for big fans. Not many people have Christeen + 4 Demos, so to play it live is a very odd choice.

I know I just went on a huge rant and I know I will be very happy once I do see this live, but I really hopes he makes some changes.

Jade9421
01-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi, I would just like to say that the song Kingdom is my absolute favorite song by the Mr. Devin Townsend! It is actually the very first song I heard by him, that a friend played for me. My reaction when I heard it: holy shit! Who is this? This song is the f-ing shit! I also very much like Storm and Deadhead. He is absolutely amazing talent, and can't wait to see him play here in Detroit at The Magic Stick.

Derelict
01-14-2010, 06:11 AM
I am a HUGE Devin Townsend fan and would like to say I would be happy with anything, but this set completely boggles my mind. He leaves out songs like "Seventh Wave", "Life", "Christeen", "Bad Devil", "Depth Charge" and "Storm", and instead plays simply random songs.

"Kingdom" is a very odd choice because Physicist is largely considered the worst of Devin Townsend's solo work. "Truth" is an opener and a very good song, but out the entire Infinity album this being the sole selection leaves me confused. And lastly, "Om" is unbelievably obscure even for big fans. Not many people have Christeen + 4 Demos, so to play it live is a very odd choice.

I know I just went on a huge rant and I know I will be very happy once I do see this live, but I really hopes he makes some changes.

Bad Devil live would be godly