PDA

View Full Version : Behemoth -- Stockholm, Sweden -- November 21, 2009

jhdeity
01-06-2010, 05:12 AM
I was scouring the globe for the most recent Behemoth Setlist and stumbled upon this one on Setlist.fm. Not sure if it was ever posted here. I have a ride to Jaxx Friday with a girl who is interviewing the band but might get stuck working nights. That would SUUUUUUCK!

Ov Fire and the Void
Demigod
Shemhamforash
Conquer All
LAM
As Above So Below
Slaves Shall Serve
At the Left Hand ov God
Alas, Lord is Upon Me
Decade of Therion
Chant for Eschaton 2000

Lucifer

SomewhereInTime72
01-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Lucifer as a closer is pretty cool. But they need to play Daimonos.

BlackmoreOfBowling
01-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Whoah what happened to the headlining set that they did in Montreal last summer???

Northern_Shaman
01-06-2010, 02:53 PM
I agree with SomewhereInTime; I'd prefer Daimonos over Shemhamforash to be honest.. but they're not coming to my province, so.. =(.

mankvill
01-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I remember when I saw them headlining with Job For A Cowboy, Gojira, and Beneath The Massacre. Great show, and some kid actually has all the songs from my date up on Youtube.

Rome 64 C.E.
Slaying The Prophets Ov Isa
Antichristian Phenomenon
Demigod
Prometherion
Conquer All
Christgrinding Avenue
--Drum Solo--
Slaves Shall Serve
As Above So Below
Summoning of the Ancient Gods
Christians To The Lions
Decade of Therion
Chant For Ezkaton 2000

bt11763
01-06-2010, 09:18 PM
so excited to see them with suffocation and shit. i hope my band can get in on that shit too :cool:

jhdeity
01-07-2010, 04:10 AM
Yeah Daimanos, Sculpting the Throne ov Seth and Christians to the Lions are 3 of my 5 favorite Behemoth songs. I can't figure out why they stopped playing Christians to the Lions at all. That song makes me go apeshit just hearing it in my car. I wish they mixed it up a little more considering how much incredible material they have.

SomewhereInTime72
01-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Yeah, Christians To the Lions works amazing live, it should pretty much be a staple.

Fratt
01-07-2010, 09:53 AM
I am really dubious about Ov Fire being the opener ... it's a great song, but it's slow paced, daimonos would slay.

JuuKun
01-07-2010, 11:16 AM
That's not too bad of a set. I'm all for more Satanica material in the set, so hell yeah for LAM, but if we're bringing out Satanica stuff, bring out Sermon to the Hypocrites.

Antichristian Phenomenon is a personal favorite, so wish that was on there. Also, Pure Evil & Hate. Otherwise, I mean, it's not bad. Hope to atleast get something like this at the end of the month if I can make it.

mastodon421
01-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Towards Babylon please:D Hope i can make it to the show in Worcester at the end of the month.