PDA

View Full Version : The airing of the grievances

TonyD
12-23-2009, 09:27 PM
It's that time of year again, I hope you all have your poles out in rebellion of the capitalist regime we all know as Christmas.
With less than 48 hours left until the celebration, I feel we should begin letting everyone else know how they disappointed us this year.
Dave Mustaine: put out a good album so we actually have to hear out some of the "You know what else about Metallica?" internet posts now. Still won't play The Conjuring or Polaris :nag:
Ozzy: 2nd year without a real Fest.
Cynic (& many more): Yes, we heard your new album. Now play more old shit.
Machine Head: do a real tour already
Josh Homme: It's been 15 years now. Get the boys out of the cave and do it already.
Mastodon: Stop being so gosh darn popular
Andrew: shows up on this board 6 months ago and starts getting backstage/pit access to most of the shows he goes to now
Maiden33: still listens exclusively to prog/power and the occasional butt metal.
Mankvill: acts like a 13 year old on the internet, claims some Anal band is the best ever, and won't shut up about Birdflesh already
Nat: doesn't live on the west coast so we only get to tell each other how awesome we are 1 or 2 times a day over the internet
Pavo: still hasn't delivered photos from the SBIT show in Concord

mankvill
12-23-2009, 09:29 PM
TonyD: A BITCH!

DethMaiden
12-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Andrew: shows up on this board 6 months ago and starts getting backstage/pit access to most of the shows he goes to now
Maiden33: still listens exclusively to prog/power and the occasional butt metal.
Mankvill: acts like a 13 year old on the internet, claims some Anal band is the best ever, and won't shut up about Birdflesh already
Nat: doesn't live on the west coast so we only get to tell each other how awesome we are 1 or 2 times a day over the internet
Pavo: still hasn't delivered photos from the SBIT show in Concord

:lol: :eyes:

mankvill
12-23-2009, 09:35 PM
DethMaiden: A BITCH!
Maiden33: A BITCH!
SomewhereInTime72: A BITCH!
SirLardsAlot: A BITCH!
SerpentineVIVIVI: A BITCH!
Wizzbang11: A BITCH!
JRA: A BITCH!
everyone else: A BUNCHA BITCHES!
Nat: coolest fucking guy of all time

ilu guys :fist:

Maiden33
12-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Maiden33: still listens exclusively to prog/power and the occasional butt metal

Still not true, but whatever, what does it really matter? It doesn't.

TonyD
12-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Still not true, but whatever, what does it really matter? It doesn't.

Just a joke (same goes for the everyone), you could listen to nothing but Abba for all I care.

mankvill
12-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Just a joke (same goes for the everyone), you could listen to nothing but Abba for all I care.

more rock n' roll than Kiss

TonyD
12-23-2009, 09:50 PM
more rock n' roll than Kiss
Except for this album
http://www.amiright.com/album-covers/images/album-Kiss-Dynasty.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
12-23-2009, 10:00 PM
DethMaiden: A BITCH!
Maiden33: A BITCH!
SomewhereInTime72: A BITCH!
SirLardsAlot: A BITCH!
SerpentineVIVIVI: A BITCH!
Wizzbang11: A BITCH!
JRA: A BITCH!
everyone else: A BUNCHA BITCHES!
Nat: coolest fucking guy of all time

ilu guys :fist:

WHAT THE FUCK??? I DONT GET A MENTION?!!!

mankvill
12-23-2009, 10:14 PM

ChildrenofSodom: lolhio

Butcher of Birth
12-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Am I still that new? I guess so haha, then again I don't do much

SomewhereInTime72
12-23-2009, 10:26 PM
SomewhereInTime72: won't stop hitting on me

SomewhereInTime72
12-23-2009, 10:27 PM
SomewhereInTime72: won't stop hitting on me

you know you like it, babe

SomewhereInTime72
12-23-2009, 10:27 PM
you know you like it, babe

I don't know how many times I have to say no to you! :mad:

Maiden33
12-23-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm sensing there's bro-rape afoot.

rjturtle9
12-24-2009, 12:21 AM

i know man neither did i haha

rjturtle9
12-24-2009, 12:22 AM

It's sooo awesome knowing that guy hahahahaha

mastodon421
12-24-2009, 07:35 AM
Good shit Tony very funny.

I've got one you should add

TonyD and mastodon:The only 2 Bears fans on this board(and proably in the country).

JRA
12-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Seriously, let's see...

Dave Mustaine: Either disband Megadeth, donate all your royalties to charity, and become a plumber, or shut up. Seriously, shut up. Shut the fuck up. Shut the fucking fuck up. SHUT YOUR CHRISTIAN FAGGOT FUCKHOLE MOUTH! Everytime you bitch about Metallica, you are essentially saying "I would sell my soul to have a Diamond selling record, regardless of quality, and I wish I was still in Metallica." I don't care if you have a picture of Lars & James having sex with dead babies and reveal it to the world, Metallica fanboys won't care, because they will still see you as a greedy, whiny bitch.

Dio fans: Ozzy was always cooler.

Sharon: Please die already, preferably before your husband.

Iron Maiden fans: It's been four years since eggfest and you have yet to grow balls and retaliate against that bitch. No I don't care that you have lives and jobs. For this one you have to sacrifice and take one for the team. I hope Iron Maiden breaks up today just to spite you all.

Manowar: Any so called "true Metal" credibility you had flew out the window when you decided to downtune.

Slayer: You were always the most overrated band in metal. Go away.

Adrian Smith: Take your solo spots back and start learning them properly.

Dave Murray: Start learning your solos properly. If Glenn Tipton realizes playing the right notes for the fans is more important than satisfying yourself, then so can you.

Janick Gers: Dude, you have a free lunch for the rest of your life by running around on stage, do you really need Adrian's solo spots?

Steve Harris: You are ruining Iron Maiden. It isn't your band anymore. It's my band. Stop ruining my band.

Brent Hinds: No you are not art rock, you are metal. If you try to make it otherwise, we will kill you.

Vinnie Paul: Suck it up and realize that without Phil Anselmo, nobody would have ever given a shit about you. I'm not saying you have to welcome him back with open arms, but it's obvious you don't want to give the fans what they really want -a PANTERA video, not a Dimebag video- because you don't want Phil making more money off of you. If that's the case, then fuck off and take all the Pantera records out of record store circulation, because that is hypocrisy, pure and simple.

Rare: Fuck you for not putting the Banjo Kazooie games on the Nintendo Virtual Console.

Gene Simmons: The next time you are running your mouth in front of a camera, I hope you shit your pants.

Gene Hoglan: Stop being in shitty bands.

Republicans: You aren't in charge any more, and thank God. You killed this country, and quite possibly the human race. And with any luck, we won't give it back to you for a long time. Now stop complaining before we throw you all in death camps.

Me: I suck, why do I always have to discover new bands just after the reunion ends (Carcass, At The Gates) or after the artist dies (James Brown)? Fuck if Michael Jackson was still alive, sooner or later I would have bought Thriller, but there's no way in hell I'm doing that now because I'm not going to be one of "those people." There are enough of those as it is.

ravenheart
12-24-2009, 09:26 AM
OK... :eyes:

The funniest thing about that was that you thought Manowar ever had any credibility at all...

JRA
12-24-2009, 09:53 AM
OK... :eyes:

The funniest thing about that was that you thought Manowar ever had any credibility at all...

Yup.

Fires Of Sedition
12-24-2009, 09:56 AM
rose funeral: Learn some fucking solos you untalented faggots. Or just die.

deathcore fans: I hope you all get hit by a helicopter

SerpentineVIVIVI
12-24-2009, 10:02 AM
rose funeral: Learn some fucking solos you untalented faggots. Or just die.

deathcore fans: I hope you all get hit by a helicopter

:fist:

mankvill
12-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Fires of Sedition: GEARS 2 RAPES GEARS 1 AND THE CHAINSAW RULES YOU BIIITTTCCCHHH!!!

Butcher of Birth
12-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Obama: ...hey, good job man :)

mankvill
12-24-2009, 12:06 PM
BUTCHER OF BIRTH: fuck you you met nicko ;_;

JRA
12-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Also, Jeff Dunham, you were much funnier when your best punchlines weren't on T-shirts.

DethMaiden
12-24-2009, 04:38 PM
To Indiana University: You're really hard. Why didn't you say something about that when we met last year?

Dextrimental
12-24-2009, 04:45 PM
JRA: Thinks hes funny.

JRA
12-24-2009, 05:32 PM
To Indiana University: You're really hard. Why didn't you say something about that when we met last year?

I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.I TOLD YOU SO.

Maiden33
12-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Savatage: I don't care how much you guys hate eachother - you owe it to your fans to put the high-school drama aside if only to reunite for a couple of farewell shows. To just slip into a hiatus for 7 years and counting and never return or properly say goodbye is just wrong. Please, make it happen - we have no idea how much time Jon Oliva actually has left.

Fires Of Sedition
12-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Mankvill: I will own you in both Gears and gears 2, even though the latter loves the dicks.

rjturtle9
12-24-2009, 10:08 PM
b_halperin & xStructualDefect: Still haven't met you guys yet :(

b_halperin
12-24-2009, 10:16 PM
b_halperin & xStructualDefect: Still haven't met you guys yet :(

eventually our paths will cross :clown:

Butcher of Birth
12-24-2009, 10:38 PM
b_halperin: A CLOWN?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! :bigfinger: :dragon:

Natrlhi
12-24-2009, 11:14 PM
None of this shit makes any sense to me at all.

Except the part where Mankvill said I was the coolest fucking guy of all time. Obviously. :cool:

:eyes:

Natrlhi
12-24-2009, 11:16 PM
OK, I have one:

2009: Fuck you for making it so fucking hard to do a "Best of 2009 List"!!!

rjturtle9
12-25-2009, 12:14 AM
eventually our paths will cross :clown:

they already did, i just didn't know it was you haha

mastodon421
12-25-2009, 11:43 AM
To Myself: I feel kind of bad that I like a few deathcore bands because I don't want to be associated with their shitty fans because I actually know my shit and don't cum myself over breakdowns.

Fires:Gears 2>Gears 1 even though I blow nuts at blow of them.

Nat:Thank you for getting me into Russian Circles

Everyone Else:Much love and respect

Fires Of Sedition
12-25-2009, 10:03 PM
mastodon421: gears 2 multiplayer = broken as fuck.

DethMaiden
12-25-2009, 10:08 PM
One more:

To the Spurs: It's great that you can beat non-playoff teams and look fairly confident in doing so, and that should be enough to get you into the playoffs. However, you won't face any non-playoff teams IN the playoffs, so I suggest you start scouting LA, Dallas, Denver, Portland, Utah, Houston, and Phoenix just a little bit harder. You could be wasting the last year of Tim Duncan's prime right now, don't fuck it up.

Div
12-25-2009, 11:19 PM
hmmm, ok time for some venting i guess

To all the guidos: you're setting Italian Americans back 100 years you makeup wearing douchebags. stop walking around the city without shirts on to show off your roid abs. stop coming to class in wifebeaters, especially when its snowing outside. stop with the forced brooklyn accent, a jersey accent doesnt sound like people from long island do. and to the dudes infront of the frat houses on halloween in the chippendale costumes... you looked totally gay and none of the chicks were checking you out.

To the New Brunswick leader guys: what do you mean you dont clear snow off the streets? and on top of that you have the nerve to fine us $400 if we dont clear the sidewalks? are you kidding me? We already replaced the governor with a republican because of shit like that, dont think we wont vote your asses out too.

To the Rutgers University science department: I realize you guys get alot of cred and recognition, but the phrase "just fail with dignity" should never leave a professors mouth you arrogant twats. Take your fucking arrogance and your Ph.D's and shove them up your ass, everyone knows the GOOD scientists work at corporations and the shitty ones become professors.

To the Rutgers University food cafeteria people: if I want to get two helpings of takeout food and give one to food for homeless people thats my fucking business. im overpaying for this shit anyway and everyone knows the meal swipes are a scam.

To all the girls who didnt spontaneously swarm me like a rock star and beg me to go out with them: your loss baby :cool:

and finally:

To the asshole who lives in the other room on the first floor of my house: everyone fucking hates you and youre the most socially awkward, creepiest motherfucker ive ever met. we all know youve been living there for over 8 years, just move the fuck out already. seriously, you graduated over 4 years ago and youre still living there working night shifts at a pizza place? you should know that when people say hi to you its polite to say hi back to them, dick. and how do you manage to use an entire roll of toilet paper every two days? and how you bitched to the landlord that someone else was doing laundry? yea other people live here now you twat, and i beg the landlord every week to throw your ass out, your name isnt even on the lease so you dont have any rights here. oh, and how you keep turning the thermostat up to like 80 degrees because youre too cheap to buy a space heater like everyone else did? we all dont want to pay an extra $100 each per month in utilities, next time you do that im cutting the wire to the thermostat, noone cares if you think youre getting sick, infact we all would like you to just fucking die.

ok, got a little too peeved thinking about that last part :eyes:

Fires Of Sedition
12-25-2009, 11:31 PM
To the asshole who lives in the other room on the first floor of my house: everyone fucking hates you and youre the most socially awkward, creepiest motherfucker ive ever met. we all know youve been living there for over 8 years, just move the fuck out already. seriously, you graduated over 4 years ago and youre still living there working night shifts at a pizza place? you should know that when people say hi to you its polite to say hi back to them, dick. and how do you manage to use an entire roll of toilet paper every two days? and how you bitched to the landlord that someone else was doing laundry? yea other people live here now you twat, and i beg the landlord every week to throw your ass out, your name isnt even on the lease so you dont have any rights here. oh, and how you keep turning the thermostat up to like 80 degrees because youre too cheap to buy a space heater like everyone else did? we all dont want to pay an extra $100 each per month in utilities, next time you do that im cutting the wire to the thermostat, noone cares if you think youre getting sick, infact we all would like you to just fucking die.

ok, got a little too peeved thinking about that last part :eyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ChildrenofSodom
12-25-2009, 11:47 PM
Okay, I guess I'll air my grievances.

-Ohio State douchebags - If you're on campus and carrying books, we can assume that you go to Ohio State. You don't have to wear jerseys, t-shirts, hats, jackets, scarves, shoes, pants, shorts, and necklaces that bear the OSU logo every single day. Diversify your wardrobe, would ya? You aren't 'repping' for the school, while you're at school!
-Other Ohio State douchebags - Stop shooting your mouth off about how Michigan is a worse school than Ohio State (beyond football, because then we're better) when they outperform us in research, endowment, and nearly every other field imaginable.
-Chicks - I wish I was better at talking to girls...I can't read signals and I'm no good at socializing, so.....lets fix that. I won't rape you, and that fact should set me apart from most of the other guys at broSU
-Unnamed friend - Quit trying to get me to smoke weed. Thank you.
-Roommate - Download some more music. The same 10 songs have been playing for 3 months, and I'm loading the shotgun......Also, please bring two hot girls back to the room late at night, so I can bone one of them. :D
-Democrats - Quit being such fucking pussies! You're in power, now do something! I didn't vote Green Party just for you to sit on your hands and let the Republicans bully you.
-Glenn Beck - Die in a fire.
-Mead - Please come out right! First batch got ruined, and I am getting tired of buying honey and yeast!

JRA
11-28-2012, 07:18 PM
http://metalodyssey.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/necromance-never-look-back-large-album-promo-pic1.jpg

Van Halen: You guys were idiots for choosing to a) have Tattoo be your first single, and b) releasing your album the week after grammys, when everyone was gonna buy the AOTY winner, especially if it was a pop album. For shame, considering it was your best album in many decades.

Nintendo: The Wii U is a stupid title, and fuck you guys for not advertising Xenoblade Chronicles on american television. You guys had your next great IP, and you let it slip through your fingers.

Blackie Lawless: Hang it up. It's over.

Paul Stanley: You can't sing anymore, time to retire.

Me: You were kind of a douchebag in this thread.

The asshole who lives one floor above me: EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU CRYING AND ARGUING ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Eddie Trunk: That Metal Show is going to continue sucking until you fire Don and Jim. And get rid of the Stump The Trunk segment, you look like such a whiny bitch during that.

dcmetal108
11-28-2012, 07:26 PM
http://metalodyssey.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/necromance-never-look-back-large-album-promo-pic1.jpg

Van Halen: You guys were idiots for choosing to a) have Tattoo be your first single, and b) releasing your album the week after grammys, when everyone was gonna buy the AOTY winner, especially if it was a pop album. For shame, considering it was your best album in many decades.

Nintendo: The Wii U is a stupid title, and fuck you guys for not advertising Xenoblade Chronicles on american television. You guys had your next great IP, and you let it slip through your fingers.

Blackie Lawless: Hang it up. It's over.

Paul Stanley: You can't sing anymore, time to retire.

Me: You were kind of a douchebag in this thread.

The asshole who lives one floor above me: EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU CRYING AND ARGUING ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Eddie Trunk: That Metal Show is going to continue sucking until you fire Don and Jim. And get rid of the Stump The Trunk segment, you look like such a whiny bitch during that.

Don and Jim are the only good people on that fire. Fire the Trunk!

And Paul Stanley can still sing!

BloodoftheKings
11-28-2012, 08:02 PM
This thread seems fun.

Deathcore threads: It feels like every other week I go one here and see that the top thread in the Misinfo and Propaganda is titled "OMG BEST TOUR EVA!!!" for a tour consisting of a few shitty deathcore bands that nobody has liked since the myspace era. It's not funny anymore, nobody actually cares except for dcmetal, just stop.

Mayhem Fest threads: Seriously, why is this a source of discussion year round? It's really not worth discussing because the lineup is shit every single year. I don't need Wolverine's super secret insider scoop to know the lineup is gonna be nothing but middle-school metal with maybe one or two good bands. Why can't we just wait til the lineup is actually announced to talk about the tour? Better tours than mayhem fest get announced every week.

Bands in general: I'm a little disappointed that we didn't have any massive disappointments from established metal artist this year. Last year we heard the already legendary blunders Lulu and Illud Divinum Insanus. I'm still laughing at those albums one year later. Sure some releases this year may have not lived up to our expectations but I was hoping we would get at least one really, really horrible album.

dcmetal108
11-28-2012, 08:30 PM
This thread seems fun.

Deathcore threads: It feels like every other week I go one here and see that the top thread in the Misinfo and Propaganda is titled "OMG BEST TOUR EVA!!!" for a tour consisting of a few shitty deathcore bands that nobody has liked since the myspace era. It's not funny anymore, nobody actually cares except for dcmetal, just stop.

Mayhem Fest threads: Seriously, why is this a source of discussion year round? It's really not worth discussing because the lineup is shit every single year. I don't need Wolverine's super secret insider scoop to know the lineup is gonna be nothing but middle-school metal with maybe one or two good bands. Why can't we just wait til the lineup is actually announced to talk about the tour? Better tours than mayhem fest get announced every week.

Bands in general: I'm a little disappointed that we didn't have any massive disappointments from established metal artist this year. Last year we heard the already legendary blunders Lulu and Illud Divinum Insanus. I'm still laughing at those albums one year later. Sure some releases this year may have not lived up to our expectations but I was hoping we would get at least one really, really horrible album.

Come on! Actually there aren't really anymore deathcore bands around that are big. You should of just changed it to core bands but I'm still not the only one who cares about that.

XDoomsayerX
11-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Sooo much negativity!

BloodoftheKings
11-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Don and Jim are the only good people on that fire. Fire the Trunk!

This. Eddie Trunk doesn't even have a good taste in metal. I skimmed through his book of essential heavy metal bands and I wanted to vomit.

slapguitarer
11-28-2012, 09:30 PM
This. Eddie Trunk doesn't even have a good taste in metal. I skimmed through his book of essential heavy metal bands and I wanted to vomit.

I'm gonna guess entry level NWOBHM, 80's thrash and 80's butt metal. And some how throw in Kiss, AC/DC, and Bon Jovi.

BloodoftheKings
11-28-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm gonna guess entry level NWOBHM, 80's thrash and 80's butt metal. And some how throw in Kiss, AC/DC, and Bon Jovi.

That's exactly what it was. I don't know how Trunk can claim to be an expert on metal when he only listens to thrash, traditional, and hard rock. He has encyclopedic knowledge of short lived hair metal bands that nobody ever gave a shit about but you could ask him the most basic death metal question and he would look at you like you're speaking an alien language.

slapguitarer
11-28-2012, 09:47 PM
He's an expert on metal according to Vh1 Classic and that's all that matters to the Vh1 Classic audience. They should've just named the show after Trunk, giving it the title, That Metal Show, would only cause black lash.

IrritatedTrout
11-29-2012, 06:31 AM
Here's my grievance: damn flight prices went way up this past Sunday for seemingly no reason and haven't come back down. Should have bought my tickets when I had the chance Saturday morning. :flame:

dcmetal108
11-29-2012, 06:39 AM
He's an expert on metal according to Vh1 Classic and that's all that matters to the Vh1 Classic audience. They should've just named the show after Trunk, giving it the title, That Metal Show, would only cause black lash.

That's like one episode of the show Jim and Don were like "Oh we'd love to have more death metal, metalcore, hardcore and everything on here. I'd love to have Jamey from Hatebreed more, Corpsegrinder, and everyone but Vh1 won't let it happen".

Then Eddy dropped some remark like "I'd never let it happen, I can't stand any of that".

JRA
11-29-2012, 12:10 PM

Don't be a tool. Pretty much all of the bands in that book were awesome.

I can't stand metalcore/hardcore either. Death metal I do like, but I also recognize that it's not for everyone, as it should be. Most modern metal tv shows are littered with that garbage anyway. Anyone remember Mistress Juliya. I do think having a black/death metal artist once per season is a great idea. But "extreme music" as it's called should be the exception to the rule, not the status quo. That's the fucking problem with metal today, so many bands are atonal and overly deathy and have no appeal whatsoever. Status quo metal should have singing, guitar solos, and melody.

dcmetal108
11-29-2012, 12:42 PM

I can't stand metalcore/hardcore either. Death metal I do like, but I also recognize that it's not for everyone, as it should be. Most modern metal tv shows are littered with that garbage anyway. Anyone remember Mistress Juliya. I do think having a black/death metal artist once per season is a great idea. But "extreme music" as it's called should be the exception to the rule, not the status quo. That's the fucking problem with metal today, so many bands are atonal and overly deathy and have no appeal whatsoever. Status quo metal should have singing, guitar solos, and melody.

But the fact of other than Jim and Don wearing band t-shirts anything that isn't older metal or something that Eddie likes gets no attention.

I mean for fuck sake a band like Mastodon hasn't even been on that show and their quite big.

JRA
11-29-2012, 12:51 PM
But the fact of other than Jim and Don wearing band t-shirts anything that isn't older metal or something that Eddie likes gets no attention.

I mean for fuck sake a band like Mastodon hasn't even been on that show and their quite big.

Marilyn Manson, Corey Taylor, and David Drainman have, unfortunately, been new guests on the show. They do have "new" artists, but they don't have the right new artists.

I absolutely agree Mastodon should be there, High On Fire as well. Matt Pike would be super entertaining. Part of the problem, is that Eddie Trunk has claimed that the show is on Vh1 Classic and should appeal to the classic crowd. I do agree, but I also think there should be exceptions to the rule.

The problem is when they do make exceptions it's all these awful nu-metal industrial metal bands that made people become super conservative toward the classics in the first place. People clung to classic metal because they hated Slipknot and Disturbed, not because they liked them.

BloodoftheKings
11-29-2012, 01:52 PM
>Bon Jovi
>awesome
Most modern metal tv shows are littered with that garbage anyway.
I have no idea what you're talking about. That Metal Show is the only metal show on tv. They don't even have that watered down version of Headbangers Ball that they would show at 3 am anymore.

JRA
11-29-2012, 02:14 PM
>Bon Jovi
>awesome

I have no idea what you're talking about. That Metal Show is the only metal show on tv. They don't even have that watered down version of Headbangers Ball that they would show at 3 am anymore.

Which is why I said "pretty much" and not "all."

I meant most modern metal tv shows of the past 10 years or so (including headbangers ball).

kalfitegrdan
12-01-2012, 05:33 AM
Roommate #1: Keep bitching, please. I love it.

Roommate #2: I'm friends with you and your girlfriend, but when you're together you both make the most annoying person. Also, she IS your girlfriend, not your "fuck buddy." Accept that fact.

People who live above me: Get a fucking hobby because stomping on your floors all the time needs to not be your only one.

My parents: Get a time machine, go back in time and conceive me six days earlier. I want to see High on Fire next Friday.

Bill Gates: Invent a time machine.

JRA
12-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Day of conception really doesn't mean anything on that type of scale. Births can be late, or premature.

kalfitegrdan
12-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Day of conception really doesn't mean anything on that type of scale. Births can be late, or premature.

I'm aware, but for this hypothetical situation I was going under the assumption that the amount of time I would spend in the womb was already predetermined.

TonyD
12-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Sooo much negativity!

You must be new here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73sMmb6CS0

WOLVERINEKILLS
12-03-2012, 06:24 PM
The Mayhem Fest thread. Haters bitch about it but can't stay out of the thread and further add to the post count by posting it lol... a tour thats had Slipknot, Slayer, Manson, Chimaira, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Hatebreed, Mastodon, Dragonforce, 3 Inches Of Blood, In Flames, Shadows Fall on it... with some generic radio hard rock too... but some on here say Mayhem Fest isn't metal Bahahaha... its the worst troll job ever... gotta be. I guess Metallica can't be metal because their own tours have had Kid Rock, Linkin Park, Deftones, Limp Bizkit on it, right? Lol

BloodoftheKings
12-03-2012, 06:26 PM
The Mayhem Fest thread. Haters bitch about it but can't stay out of the thread and further add to the post count by posting it lol... a tour thats had Slipknot, Slayer, Manson, Chimaira, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Hatebreed, Mastodon, Dragonforce, 3 Inches Of Blood, In Flames, Shadows Fall on it... with some generic radio hard rock too... but some on here say Mayhem Fest isn't metal Bahahaha... its the worst troll job ever... gotta be. I guess Metallica can't be metal because their own tours have had Kid Rock, Linkin Park, Deftones, Limp Bizkit on it, right? Lol

>complaining about people bitching about shit that doesn't matter in a thread intended for bitching about shit that doesn't really matter

powerslave_85
12-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Roommate #2: I'm friends with you and your girlfriend, but when you're together you both make the most annoying person. Also, she IS your girlfriend, not your "fuck buddy." Accept that fact.The fact that she's around enough for you to form an opinion of her sort of proves your point, huh?

GarageMetal468
12-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Roommate #2: I'm friends with you and your girlfriend, but when you're together you both make the most annoying person. Also, she IS your girlfriend, not your "fuck buddy." Accept that fact.

:lol:

RampinUp46
12-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Most of my German class: There's around twenty-six of us in class. Why is it that only five of us - myself included - pay attention? It's bad enough that we're overrun with freshmen and that there's literally somewhere between a fourth and a third (too lazy to do the actual math) of the school population that are so goddamn obsessed with "swag" and are dumber than a bag of sand. I swear to God, if the teacher doesn't snap and smack these two kids across the jaw with an oar, I will.

Stalker classmate: I hope you get hit by a bus you socially awkward poseur fuck. You somehow found my number (and my friend's number!) last year, started calling us over the summer, and completely missed us saying that we don't like you. When I tell the teachers that I want you away from me and they say they'll write you up if you come near me, that doesn't mean, "keep following me!". And by the way, trying to get me to like you by talking music won't work. Stop calling it melodic death metal when your influences all follow the "scream the verse, croon the chorus" formula. It won't impress me any more than that time when I had to explain to you who Ronnie James Dio was when you told me you knew a lot about Black Sabbath. That's entry level knowledge there dude, come on.

Various other idiots in my classes: This also applies to the aforementioned 1/4th (give or take) as well as a handful of the other 3/4ths: You can barely read words with more than three syllables, you're making the rest of the student body look bad by simply existing, you claim to smoke so much weed but probably can't tell the difference between low end mids and cat shit, you all have over-inflated egos, and you think you deserve everything. At least the weird kids you always mock know what it means to work for what you want. The real world will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of gum if you don't change, so you might want to learn how to grill processed meat sometime soon if you enjoy your Gangnam Style shirt and $200 shoes you can just buy dirt cheap in a couple of months at the local Goodwill.

...Well that was interesting. :lol:

I'm sorry if I started sounding like some sort of whiny bitch on here guys. And before anyone asks, yes, I still attend high school, yes, I'm really this pissed about everyone I mentioned, and yes, it can bite this much ass. Fortunately, the classes themselves don't suck and there are some good people that make all this shit almost vanish...

GarageMetal468
12-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Friends from home: I love you guys and I can't be any happier that I've been friends with you for over 12 years, even through the bad times, but god damn, quit the online gaming crap (League of Legends and whatever the hell you're playing now). 2 weeks ago I wanted to see you guys again and that's all you did and I couldn't take it after an hour. I'd give anything to go back to a year ago where we were doing fun things like biking, frisbee golf, watching movies and playing group video games like Super Smash Bros. If I don't see you guys over winter break because that's all you'll be doing, then so be it, but I really don't want it to come to this.

kalfitegrdan
12-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Most of my German class: There's around twenty-six of us in class. Why is it that only five of us - myself included - pay attention? It's bad enough that we're overrun with freshmen and that there's literally somewhere between a fourth and a third (too lazy to do the actual math) of the school population that are so goddamn obsessed with "swag" and are dumber than a bag of sand. I swear to God, if the teacher doesn't snap and smack these two kids across the jaw with an oar, I will.

Stalker classmate: I hope you get hit by a bus you socially awkward poseur fuck. You somehow found my number (and my friend's number!) last year, started calling us over the summer, and completely missed us saying that we don't like you. When I tell the teachers that I want you away from me and they say they'll write you up if you come near me, that doesn't mean, "keep following me!". And by the way, trying to get me to like you by talking music won't work. Stop calling it melodic death metal when your influences all follow the "scream the verse, croon the chorus" formula. It won't impress me any more than that time when I had to explain to you who Ronnie James Dio was when you told me you knew a lot about Black Sabbath. That's entry level knowledge there dude, come on.

Various other idiots in my classes: This also applies to the aforementioned 1/4th (give or take) as well as a handful of the other 3/4ths: You can barely read words with more than three syllables, you're making the rest of the student body look bad by simply existing, you claim to smoke so much weed but probably can't tell the difference between low end mids and cat shit, you all have over-inflated egos, and you think you deserve everything. At least the weird kids you always mock know what it means to work for what you want. The real world will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of gum if you don't change, so you might want to learn how to grill processed meat sometime soon if you enjoy your Gangnam Style shirt and $200 shoes you can just buy dirt cheap in a couple of months at the local Goodwill.

...Well that was interesting. :lol:

I'm sorry if I started sounding like some sort of whiny bitch on here guys. And before anyone asks, yes, I still attend high school, yes, I'm really this pissed about everyone I mentioned, and yes, it can bite this much ass. Fortunately, the classes themselves don't suck and there are some good people that make all this shit almost vanish...

Damn, high school sounds shitty now. Glad I got out when I did.

Also, that sucks that they're ruining your German class. I only had between 5-7 people in mine for the year and half I took it and I fuckin' loved that.

larvtard
12-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Homeless people at Five Points station: please properly dispose of your chicken wings and feces, thank you.

brutal_descent
12-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Homeless people at Five Points station: please properly dispose of your chicken wings and feces, thank you.

Not in that particular order, either, right?

BloodoftheKings
12-04-2012, 01:58 PM
White suburban gangsters: Stop blasting trap rap in your cars with the bass all the way up. You look like a fucking tool.

dcmetal108
12-04-2012, 02:25 PM
White suburban gangsters: Stop blasting trap rap in your cars with the bass all the way up. You look like a fucking tool.

This. I see this all the time at Walmart.

mastodon421
12-04-2012, 02:33 PM

2 CHAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ShatteredFlame
12-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Roommate: Please stop making out with your girlfriend when I'm in the room, especially when we're all supposed to be sleeping. And when I leave the room late at night to study in the common room so you two can get some sleep, its not an ok to start having sex. :finger2:

Seriously I don't think I have bitched about this on here but this was my problem all semester. Rarely was a time where I didn't feel awkward in my own room. Kid had absolutely no respect no matter how many times I would tell him to stop and my nights consisted of finding new ways to make as much noise as possible so that they would leave the room. There was even moments where I was sick and coughing everywhere and neither of them had any sense to leave, I really cannot understand that. I'm moving out next semester luckily.

Spiner202
12-06-2012, 11:52 AM
The more I think about the whole situation regarding Manowar's new album, the angrier I'm getting. At this point, I don't care that they released a half complete version, nor do I care that they ended up releasing a better version (in fact, it's good that they released the second one).

What I don't understand is why you can't buy the new one anywhere. The only place I've seen is on their website for the low, low price of $20, or on eBay for even more. I think I even remember the band posting a status update on Facebook being surprised that the album wasn't available in North America, but I'm sure they could make it available if they tried.

As somebody who doesn't think they are a complete joke (yet), I don't understand why they are making it difficult for their fans to hear their new album. I've heard bits and pieces on YouTube, but it doesn't replace actually having the CD.

Another thing that bothers me (more than the bad production) is that one of the songs, "El Gringo", doesn't have the terrible bass fuzz! And that's the song that was released first.

brutal_descent
12-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Every time I come into this thread I'm tempted to bitch and moan. :hecho:

slapguitarer
12-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Dear piano proficiency teacher: I apologize that we aren't great piano players. People learn at different paces and have their main instrument to focus on, so sorry we can't be at the extremely high standard you set. It takes people more than minute to get things down on a secondary or possibly third instrument.

John The Drummer
12-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Dear Pantera Fans: YERRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!! 'MURICA!!!!!

energymetal14
01-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Yup, complaining time!

So the dishwasher at my work just walked out last night without finishing any of the closing tasks. So, me and the closing servers had to stay WAY late to finish everything. This is after all the college kids left for school and we just fired a couple people who weren't reliable at all. I was finally off dish for good, but now two dishwashers have been hired and fired in a month. It's a pain in the ass job, but it's a job, so just deal with the bullshit! Or quit respectably. Now they're probably just gonna throw me back there again since they know I can do it and won't complain. I'm gonna miss scooping ice creams and making tips on top of regular pay :(, although being in the back not dealing with customers is nice :). But yeah, I've learned that being a hard working, reliable employee means you have to make up for everyone else's laziness. Whatever though, I'll be better off in the long run!

adamclark52
01-20-2013, 03:03 PM
Yup, complaining time!

So the dishwasher at my work just walked out last night without finishing any of the closing tasks. So, me and the closing servers had to stay WAY late to finish everything. This is after all the college kids left for school and we just fired a couple people who weren't reliable at all. I was finally off dish for good, but now two dishwashers have been hired and fired in a month. It's a pain in the ass job, but it's a job, so just deal with the bullshit! Or quit respectably. Now they're probably just gonna throw me back there again since they know I can do it and won't complain. I'm gonna miss scooping ice creams and making tips on top of regular pay :(, although being in the back not dealing with customers is nice :). But yeah, I've learned that being a hard working, reliable employee means you have to make up for everyone else's laziness. Whatever though, I'll be better off in the long run!

Not to be a Donny-Downer, but:

Be prepared for a lifetime of working hard, trying your best and putting people in front of you only to be walked all over, treated like crap and under-appreciated and watching people bumble-fuck their way through life and succeed while you try your best and suffer. Life sucks.

:realchug:

energymetal14
01-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Not to be a Donny-Downer, but:

Be prepared for a lifetime of working hard, trying your best and putting people in front of you only to be walked all over, treated like crap and under-appreciated and watching people bumble-fuck their way through life and succeed while you try your best and suffer. Life sucks.

That is depressing, but I already see this everywhere, school, work, whatever. Luckily for me I have a strong work ethic and try not to let others get to me. It just is frustrating when people are so self-centered and lazy.

adamclark52
01-20-2013, 05:56 PM
That is depressing, but I already see this everywhere, school, work, whatever. Luckily for me I have a strong work ethic and try not to let others get to me. It just is frustrating when people are so self-centered and lazy.

I commend you for having a strong work ethic and not paying attention to others but it always happens. I can't tell you how many bumbleclots I've seen get promoted to foreman or whatever just because their uncle is in management. Or not get laid-off when other good people are just because their brother is buddies with someone. And it doesn't matter if you're in the construction industry (like me), the restaurant industry, working in some office or a bus driver; it happens everywhere.

And it happens in your personal life all the time too, which is even more frustrating. I have a deadweight brother who's had everything fall into place for him despite all his attempts to fuck everything up multiple times. Then I have a great job, make a lot of money and still worry my fucking ass off every month.

:hmm:
:drinking:
:drinking:
:bouville:

Fucking Patriots.

But have a good work ethic and continue to help out others. I do too and when people ask me why I do I just tell them that "maybe, something nice will happen for me".

Nick_to_the_face
01-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Dear UPS: I hate you, and I can't wait until my insurance kicks in so its worth all the stupid shit you do. Also, I hate you.

adamclark52
01-21-2013, 11:33 AM
I've got a grievance with the previous owners of my house. When you're on a showing of a house you see the appliances and the look good but you have no idea how they may work. You just figure they look new and are only seven years old so there's no reason they may not work. So you raise your asking pric/offere by two or three thousand on the condition that they leave certain appliances (in our case washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave and two garage door openers). In this six months I've been here I've had to replace the microwave, and now the washer and dishwasher are on the fritz, as well as one of the garage door openers. And they're new appliances too (within seven years). These previous people must have never maintained any of their stuff, or for the last four months they were here (we bought the house in March, moved in July) they just used the living hell out of everything to get back at me...which is weird because I never met them.

I sold my old house and everything was in perfect working order. I even had a leak fixed in the dishwasher (at my expense) a week before we left so the new owners couldn't come back at us for selling them a faulty appliance. Turns out they couldn't, because I tried with my realtor on this house and it's "buyer beware". Even though the contract said everything must be in working order.

So now I increased the price for the house by a few thousand but will have to pay more to get decent appliances that weren't run underwater or full of rocks, or whatever the fuck these people did.

And when we did get here the house was a fucking disgusting mess, I don't think they cleaned the toilets from where we bought it in March until we cleaned them when we got here in July. And we don't live in the ghettos, it's a nice area.

adamclark52
05-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Even though it's not that time of the year I hate these spine stickers that are on the top of every CD I buy.

http://www.soundperformance.us/images/products/extras/spine_labels_main.jpg

It makes it a little easier if you're browsing a large rack of CD's, but not by much. Then when you open the CD they're a pain to get off and leave a nasty residue on the CD case that never comes off.

IrritatedTrout
05-20-2013, 04:49 AM
I always separate the two parts of the jewel case to get those stickers off easily.

adamclark52
05-20-2013, 06:01 AM
I always separate the two parts of the jewel case to get those stickers off easily.

the residue is what really irks me.

ravenheart
05-20-2013, 06:25 AM
It makes it a little easier if you're browsing a large rack of CD's, but not by much. Then when you open the CD they're a pain to get off and leave a nasty residue on the CD case that never comes off.

Some are, some aren't. We don't have these, but I've encountered them many times when I've bought imports from the US. Some of them leave glue behind like a bitch. Some peal off as easy as anything.

But yes, generally I hate them.

Spiner202
05-20-2013, 07:41 AM

Yup, this works perfectly.

What bothers me more are the ones on video game cases. I can't get those off properly and half of my game cases have little bumps in the plastic :(

adamclark52
05-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Yup, this works perfectly.

What bothers me more are the ones on video game cases. I can't get those off properly and half of my game cases have little bumps in the plastic :(

Yeah, the ones on DVD, Bluray and Video Games cases always come off easier but the plastic is so thin on those cases, there's always a lot of damage.

John The Drummer
05-21-2013, 12:32 PM
I really reallyr eally really really hate the latest Black Sabbath single. It sucks, its boring, and Ozzy just needs to call it a day. I dislike it more and more everytime the radio plays it :bouville:

IrritatedTrout
05-21-2013, 01:16 PM
God is Dead?

Sanitarium78
05-21-2013, 01:25 PM
I really reallyr eally really really hate the latest Black Sabbath single. It sucks, its boring, and Ozzy just needs to call it a day. I dislike it more and more everytime the radio plays it :bouville:

Is that because you keep hearing the shitty radio edit of the song? The full song is fine, nothing special but passable enough. The radio edit is terrible and cuts almost half the song out.

PVH5150
05-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Is that because you keep hearing the shitty radio edit of the song? The full song is fine, nothing special but passable enough. The radio edit is terrible and cuts almost half the song out.

My local station plays it in its entirety. One of the few things I commend them for doing. Then they ruin the mood by playing Smells Like Teen Spirit or Jeremy for the 846,765th time.

John The Drummer
05-25-2013, 02:45 PM

It sounds like it belongs on the Heaven & Hell "The Devil..." album with Dio singing over it. I cannot stand Ozzy's vocals. Radio Edit or not, I just cannot find myself getting into it.

ravenheart
05-25-2013, 03:56 PM

Reallyr?

;)

El Gordo
05-26-2013, 07:09 AM
It sounds like it belongs on the Heaven & Hell "The Devil..." album with Dio singing over it. I cannot stand Ozzy's vocals. Radio Edit or not, I just cannot find myself getting into it.

I couldn't agree more, but I don't think even Dio could save this song. It does the same damn (boring) thing for over 6 minutes and then it rips off "Hole in the Sky" for a while.

energymetal14
08-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Bumping this thread to tell a story of what happened to me last night that REALLY pissed me off.

So my birthday was Tuesday, but I had to work so my family took me out to dinner last night to celebrate (it was my brother's birthday too, we are twins). So anyway, there were two guys sitting at a table next to us that were talking about politics and the military the whole time, and saying all kinds of violent stuff about killing people and stuff. Whatever, not appropriate at all since there were families in the restaurant, but I can just ignore that stuff (I'm a metal fan, I can put up with violent talk lol).

But then they started talking about Chelsea (Bradley) Manning. I'm not gonna get into politics here, beliefs are beliefs and I respect that. But the offensive language they were using got me so fucking mad. They were making fun of him for wanting to become a woman, using super homophobic and transphobic words, saying racist things about Obama (again, if you like or don't like him whatever, just don't be racist. Then they were going on and on saying Manning, Obama, and "all lefties" need to be "swinging from the end of a rope." And on top of all this, my brother is gay (identifies as queer), so how the hell is he supposed to feel about all this as he tries to celebrate his fucking birthday?? Eventually he got up and stormed out, and my Dad said someting before we all left, but that was just a really bad experience overall. I know people think like this, but hearing it firsthand just makes it that much worse. I am still glad my family took me out and it was a nice dinner, but we all left upset, which sucked. Sorry for the long rant, but its been a long time since I've been upset. If my brother wasn't so against fighting he would have beat the shit out of those guys. Even though there were both big guys, he had the anger of like 8 people inside of him. I felt so bad, any gay/queer/trans people should ever have to put up with that shit.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Bumping this thread to tell a story of what happened to me last night that REALLY pissed me off.

So my birthday was Tuesday, but I had to work so my family took me out to dinner last night to celebrate (it was my brother's birthday too, we are twins). So anyway, there were two guys sitting at a table next to us that were talking about politics and the military the whole time, and saying all kinds of violent stuff about killing people and stuff. Whatever, not appropriate at all since there were families in the restaurant, but I can just ignore that stuff (I'm a metal fan, I can put up with violent talk lol).

But then they started talking about Chelsea (Bradley) Manning. I'm not gonna get into politics here, beliefs are beliefs and I respect that. But the offensive language they were using got me so fucking mad. They were making fun of him for wanting to become a woman, using super homophobic and transphobic words, saying racist things about Obama (again, if you like or don't like him whatever, just don't be racist. Then they were going on and on saying Manning, Obama, and "all lefties" need to be "swinging from the end of a rope." And on top of all this, my brother is gay (identifies as queer), so how the hell is he supposed to feel about all this as he tries to celebrate his fucking birthday?? Eventually he got up and stormed out, and my Dad said someting before we all left, but that was just a really bad experience overall. I know people think like this, but hearing it firsthand just makes it that much worse. I am still glad my family took me out and it was a nice dinner, but we all left upset, which sucked. Sorry for the long rant, but its been a long time since I've been upset. If my brother wasn't so against fighting he would have beat the shit out of those guys. Even though there were both big guys, he had the anger of like 8 people inside of him. I felt so bad, any gay/queer/trans people should ever have to put up with that shit.
Man dude, that does totally suck.I don't support homosexuality personally, but I don't hate people that are homosexual (I know a few actually), I accept them and treat them with respect, and that's how everyone should treat them rather they believe in it or not.If I was your brother I'd be pissed to, people these days....

larvtard
08-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Man dude, that does totally suck.I don't support homosexuality personally, but I don't hate people that are homosexual (I know a few actually), I accept them and treat them with respect, and that's how everyone should treat them rather they believe in it or not.If I was your brother I'd be pissed to, people these days....

I hope I never see you post here again

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-23-2013, 05:08 PM
I hope I never see you post here again

Why because I personally don't think homosexuality is right? I don't hate people who are, I don't treat them bad, I'm friendly to them, I just don't personally believe in what they believe.It's just like with metal really, I believe it's the best music in the world but I have many friends (and family) that will disagree, but I don't hate them because they don't believe what I believe.Same with God to, I have many friends that don't really believe in God but they are still my friends.And like I said, I know a few gays and are friends with them.

Dextrimental
08-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Why because I personally don't think homosexuality is right? I don't hate people who are, I don't treat them bad, I'm friendly to them, I just don't personally believe in what they believe.It's just like with metal really, I believe it's the best music in the world but I have many friends (and family) that will disagree, but I don't hate them because they don't believe what I believe.Same with God to, I have many friends that don't really believe in God but they are still my friends.And like I said, I know a few gays and are friends with them.

You have an incredibly misguided outlook on what homosexuality is if you think it's absolutely anything to do with a persons beliefs that makes them gay.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-23-2013, 06:05 PM
You have an incredibly misguided outlook on what homosexuality is if you think it's absolutely anything to do with a persons beliefs that makes them gay.

No that's not what I meant, I meant it has to do with beliefs if they think it is right or not.I know some people are just born like that, so that's why I don't hate them or disrespect them.I'm not here to tell people what is wrong and what is right, it's not place for that.It's a very sensitive subject that I am not comfortable talking about much so let's just leave it at that.If I offended anyone I'm sorry, I don't believe homosexuality is moral, but I accept it and respect those that are homosexual.

I do however hate those that make fun and attack homosexuals.

SomewhereInTime72
08-23-2013, 09:47 PM
how can you believe that some people are born immoral?

what the fuck does moral even mean then :eyes:

*already regrets stoking the flames of debate*

@energymetal: That really fucking sucks. I can't stand people like that... it's just... MEAN. Being prejudiced that strongly is bad enough :mad:, but talking openly like that in a place where people of all sorts are trying to be different is brazenly rude.

RampinUp46
08-23-2013, 10:13 PM

Jesus Christ. I'm with you man; I don't feel that anyone should have to go through that kind of shit. Was your brother alright after that?

Sanitarium78
08-24-2013, 04:23 AM
I do however hate those that make fun and attack homosexuals.

You said you don't approve of homosexuality and you don't think it's moral. You attacked it yourself by saying that. So do you hate yourself? You have a very ignorant outlook on the topic if you think people can somehow help who they are attracted to. I'm attracted to women, it wasn't a decision I made it's just the way things went. It's the same with someone who is homosexual. It's not a choice they make, they just go with what feels natural to them as individuals. It has nothing to do with believing in anything, it's just sexual preference.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-24-2013, 04:27 AM
You said you don't approve of homosexuality and you don't think it's moral. You attacked it yourself by saying that. So do you hate yourself? You have a very ignorant outlook on the topic if you think people can somehow help who they are attracted to. I'm attracted to women, it wasn't a decision I made it's just the way things went. It's the same with someone who is homosexual. It's not a choice they make, they just go with what feels natural to them as individuals. It has nothing to do with believing in anything, it's just sexual preference.

How did I attack homosexuals? I don't make fun of them, I don't insult them, and I have friends that are.

Sanitarium78
08-24-2013, 04:29 AM
How did I attack homosexuals?

You said in previous posts that you don't think it's moral. Kind of sounds to me like you were attacking their lifestyle.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-24-2013, 04:42 AM
You said in previous posts that you don't think it's moral. Kind of sounds to me like you were attacking their lifestyle.

Shouldn't have said it was not moral, but it's hard to explain how I feel about the situation so I'm basically just gonna leave it at that.

Sanitarium78
08-24-2013, 04:48 AM
Shouldn't have said it was not moral, but it's hard to explain how I feel about the situation so I'm basically just gonna leave it at that.

That's probably for the best. Otherwise the thread might get locked.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-24-2013, 05:33 AM
That's probably for the best. Otherwise the thread might get locked.

Yea I was thinking the same thing, I don't want to make this a flame war.

mastodon421
08-24-2013, 08:06 AM

Dude that totally fucking blows. Ignorant homophobic, racist shit like that pisses me off more than anything else in the world. It still blows my mind that people can be that intolerant and dumb in this day and age. Kudos to your brother for holding back and not knocking those dumb motherfuckers out.

dcmetal108
08-24-2013, 05:40 PM

Man I get that you are young and have a shit ton to learn but you just made yourself sound like a ignorant asshole.

TheWildAndTheYoung
08-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Man I get that you are young and have a shit ton to learn but you just made yourself sound like a ignorant asshole.

Dude, I said I will leave it at what I said, I'm not trying to start an argument like so many people here like to do.