Pit Of Zombies
The Wretched Spawn
Make Them Suffer
Vomit The Soul
Priests Of Sodom
Unleashing The Bloodthirsty
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped, and Strangled

Cannibal Corpse were great as always. I caught the end of Hate Eternal's set, I recognized Behold Judas and King Of All Kings.

makethemsuffer12
12-19-2009, 06:16 AM
This show was fucking brutal. Hate Eternal were good, Born of Osiris were gay as fuck, Unearth I thought were good, Cannibal were amazing as always, and Hatebreed were fucking awesome as well, though they had a bit of a shortened set because of Nokia's curfew.

SerpentineVIVIVI
12-19-2009, 08:16 AM
Absolutely great performance by the Corpse. The Wretched Spawn, Vomit The Soul, Death Walking Terror were ridiculously heavy. I had never seen any of those songs before and it was crazy how they transferred live. The "givens" were amazing as always. That band just goes on stage and dominates the fuck out of everyone. They look like they came straight out of hell, and their aura is just incredible. Always nice to know why these guys are one of my favorite death metal bands :horns:.

Edit: Me and my friends shouted "Fuck the Alliance!" to get Corpsegrinder's attention, but he never heard :(

makethemsuffer12
12-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Fucked With a Knife was probably my favorite song of the night. So insanely heavy live, and it's from my favorite CC album.

bt11763
12-19-2009, 12:23 PM
if i hadn't had seen all of these bands this summer (minus Hatebreed and i don't listen to HE) i would really be kicking myself in the ass right now