PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Corpse -- Toronto, Canada -- December 16th, 2009

passty
12-17-2009, 08:12 AM
Corpse was brutaly insane. It was my first time seeing them, and they delivered one of the (if not the) heaviest performance I've ever seen.

My buddy and I showed up during the last song or 2 of unearth, from what I heard, I don't really care for them. And we did NOT stay for hatebreed... FUCK HATEBREED!!!

setlist:
Evisceration Plague
The Time To Kill Is Now
Death Walking Terror
I Cum Blood
Fucked With A Knife
Pit Of Zombies
The Wretched Spawn
Make Them Suffer
Vomit The Soul
Priests Of Sodom
Unleashing The Bloodthirsty
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped & Strangled

makethemsuffer12
12-17-2009, 11:07 AM
No Devoured by Vermin makes me sad. Unleashing the Bloodthirsty is cool though.

Fratt
12-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Hatebree ist krieg

nice set

General Beers
12-17-2009, 08:17 PM
Christ, I've seen Cannibal Corpse 15 times in the last 17 years and I stopped going to their shows recently because the set-list is always the fucking same. Same fucking songs I've seen them play a million times. And why are these songs considered the most popular? They're certainly not any of my favorites off of any of those albums. And the new album kind of sucks (and this is coming from a long-time fan who still considers them to be my favorite band of all time). Change the fucking set-list!

What I want to hear off each album they've NEVER played, or haven't in years -

Mangled
The Undead Will Feast
Butchered At Birth
Split Wide Open
Necropedophile
Post Mortal Ejaculation
Pulverized
The Bleeding
Eaten From Inside
Blood Drenched Execution
Unite the Dead
Headless
Ecstacy in Decay
Hacksaw Decapitation
Sickening Metamorphosis
Condemned to Agony
Hatchet to the Head
Blunt Force Castration
Purification by Fire
The Discipline of Revenge
...and too bad there's not 1 good song off of Evisceration Plague. You can all look forward to the title track being the only song played off the album at shows for the rest of their career.

DethMaiden
12-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Christ, I've seen Cannibal Corpse 15 times in the last 17 years and I stopped going to their shows recently because the set-list is always the fucking same. Same fucking songs I've seen them play a million times. And why are these songs considered the most popular? They're certainly not any of my favorites off of any of those albums. And the new album kind of sucks (and this is coming from a long-time fan who still considers them to be my favorite band of all time). Change the fucking set-list!

What I want to hear off each album they've NEVER played, or haven't in years -

Mangled
The Undead Will Feast
Butchered At Birth
Split Wide Open
Necropedophile
Post Mortal Ejaculation
Pulverized
The Bleeding
Eaten From Inside
Blood Drenched Execution
Unite the Dead
Headless
Ecstacy in Decay
Hacksaw Decapitation
Sickening Metamorphosis
Condemned to Agony
Hatchet to the Head
Blunt Force Castration
Purification by Fire
The Discipline of Revenge
...and too bad there's not 1 good song off of Evisceration Plague. You can all look forward to the title track being the only song played off the album at shows for the rest of their career.

Haha, I thought this was the setlist at first and I shit my pants.

idrinkwine732
12-17-2009, 09:01 PM

Not a Priests of Sodom fan?

bt11763
12-17-2009, 09:38 PM
i think the title track is fucking sick. whatever i'm not even gonna piss into the wind with this one :eyes:

GASTONCAPO666
12-18-2009, 07:59 AM
going tonight to see CC of course..i still cant believe fucking hatebreed is headliner. un fucking believable what happened to respect ???

CANNIBAL CORPSE RULES!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::r ocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Bloodcurse
12-18-2009, 08:26 PM
what happened to respect ???

Money and record labels happened....sad but true in the music industry.