PDA

View Full Version : In Flames -- Gothenburg, Sweden -- December 12th, 2009

maidenpriest
12-14-2009, 02:11 AM
source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/in-flames/2009/scandinavium-gothenburg-sweden-53d713f5.html

Cloud Connected
Embody the Invisible
Pinball Map
Delights and Angers
Disconnected
The Chosen Pessimist
Trigger
The Hive
Only for the Weak
Artifacts of the Black Rain
March to the Shore
Come Clarity
Leeches
Alias
The Mirror's Truth
The Quiet Place
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

why couldnt have this been the headlining US set for last year...this is actually a decent setlist imo

Fires Of Sedition
12-14-2009, 02:50 AM
Really hope their set is similar to this when they come back to the States.

Palabra de Dios
12-14-2009, 11:23 AM
I wish their back catalogue got more attention. I'd take a longer set with more songs from the first 4 albums. MOONSHIELD PLEASE!

The Ghost at Number One
12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/in-flames/2009/scandinavium-gothenburg-sweden-53d713f5.html

Cloud Connected
Embody the Invisible
Pinball Map
Delights and Angers
Disconnected
The Chosen Pessimist
Trigger
The Hive
Only for the Weak
Artifacts of the Black Rain
March to the Shore
Come Clarity
Leeches
Alias
The Mirror's Truth
The Quiet Place
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

why couldnt have this been the headlining US set for last year...this is actually a decent setlist imo
This actually isn't that much different than the set I saw in San Francisco earlier this year.

The Ghost at Number One
12-14-2009, 05:17 PM
I think I actually like the San Francisco set better (though Artifacts, Only For the Weak, and March to the Shore would've been sweet!).

Travis The Dragon
12-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Really hope their set is similar to this when they come back to the States.

I highly doubt they'll be back until after they make a new album because they've toured here 3 times since ASOP came out and when they do tour for a new album, they'll probably change the setlist quite a bit.

maidenpriest
12-14-2009, 06:47 PM
This actually isn't that much different than the set I saw in San Francisco earlier this year.

i was referring to the tour in fall of 2008 when they played maybe 4 songs off of anything pre Reroute. The Hive, Satellites and Astronauts, Pinball and the Jester Race Medley. That is such a sad, short representation of those albums compared to this set imo

The Ghost at Number One
12-14-2009, 07:07 PM
i was referring to the tour in fall of 2008 when they played maybe 4 songs off of anything pre Reroute. The Hive, Satellites and Astronauts, Pinball and the Jester Race Medley. That is such a sad, short representation of those albums compared to this set imo
Agreed. The 2008 tour was weak.

Fires Of Sedition
12-15-2009, 02:05 AM
I highly doubt they'll be back until after they make a new album because they've toured here 3 times since ASOP came out and when they do tour for a new album, they'll probably change the setlist quite a bit.

SHIT

bassmasta257
01-02-2010, 10:44 AM

it was pretty cool to see Satellites and Astronauts tho