PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Metal CD's Cheap!

jhdeity
12-11-2009, 05:40 AM
I recently purchased a Donkey Kong machine and have to sell an entire bookshelf of cd's to make room. I just put a bunch of cd's on ebay and I start 99% of them at .99 cents. Not trying to crack any heads, I just want to see them go to someone who will appreciate them. Lots of great metal and tons of imports and stuff like that coming. I've already had 7 questions about the Dream Theater medley and Kreator cd's. Check it out.

Ebay ID: cdrenegade

http://shop.ebay.com/cdrenegade/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

TonyD
12-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Just out of curiosity, you should post what that Slipknot CD ends at.

Also, my shit. (http://shop.ebay.com/powerage225/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340)

mankvill
12-11-2009, 11:47 AM
I recently purchased a Donkey Kong machine

Please tell me you've seen the movie The King Of Kong.

b_halperin
12-11-2009, 02:32 PM

+1 just saw that like a week ago. so funny!!

Natrlhi
12-11-2009, 08:01 PM
That *was* a really good film...

+1 just saw that like a week ago. so funny!!
...although I don't know that "funny" is what they were going for, but anyway - damn good movie. :rocker:

mankvill
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
It's not as funny as it is heartbreaking. Poor Steve Weibe.

Billy Mitchell actually holds the top score right now by only about 100 points.

jhdeity
12-12-2009, 06:05 AM
Nice call! That was my main motivation for buying a machine. I have Donkey Kong Jr. and Zoo Keeper (My favorite video game from that era) machines but the dam elevator screen always killed me in DK. When I saw their pattern I almost shat myself. They cut the whole bottom part of the screen out and line the springs up with the yellow elevator to know when to go at the top. I still can't break 200K even with that knowledge though. I die more on the damn barrel screen than any other. Watching them control the barrels baffles me. I still can't do it. Guess I gotta watch the movie again.

His perfect Pacman score is still the most incredible accomplishment I've ever heard of. Some of those screens the ghosts only blink for 1 second and he got them all time and time again? WOW!

mankvill
12-12-2009, 07:49 AM
I heard Billy Mitchell knows certain spots on certain stages that let him stay there for 20 minutes, some for an hour, and some indefinitely.

jhdeity
12-12-2009, 05:07 PM
WOW. I knew he had to have a secret to controlling the ghosts. You would have to basically have them all together on top of each other to accomplish what he did.

I actually thought I was one of the best Xevious players in the world until I found Twin Galaxies and was immediately humbled. hahaha

I have some Wave Race 64 & F-Zero (snes) scores that would be right up there though.

Fires Of Sedition
12-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Watching Slaughter Of The Soul, MFKR, and Scream Bloody Gore. So far it looks like I might get Slaughter Of The Soul for $3.99 :D