PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factory -- Sao Paulo, Brazil -- December 4th, 2009

300%_Density
12-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Just saw this on blabbermouth but some I figured would be quite interested in this:

01. Shock
02. Edgecrusher
03. Smasher Devourer
04. Martyr
05. Scapegoat
06. Scumgrief
07. Linchpin
08. Powershifter
09. Resurrection
10. Demanufacture
11. Self Bias Resistor
12. Zero Signal
13. Crash Test
14. Pisschrist
15. Replica

x-voltage
12-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Love the setlist. I would love to see them live. I always thought Shock would be a great opener.

x-voltage
12-07-2009, 07:37 PM
I love how they play nothing from Archetype and Transgression, which Dino wasn't on.

MPF
12-07-2009, 07:49 PM
I love how they play nothing from Archetype and Transgression, which Dino wasn't on.

That sucks for me because Archetype was my first Fear Factory album. and they never hit the MN area much after it was release (I only remember one show with SYL when I was out of town). So I'll probably never have the chance to hear those songs live.

Back on track, that is a badass setlist. I really do wanna see this version of the band live. Gene Hoglan is a drum hero of mine. I'm sure he has no problem playing Raymond's parts.

300%_Density
12-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Kinda of a shame b/c "Archetype" really wasn't a bad album at all but of course not blaming them for leavign off Transsgression.

MPF
12-07-2009, 09:52 PM
The only two songs I really dug off of Transgression was 540,000 Degrees, and Echo Of My Scream. Nothing else really stuck out to me.

Epidemic Reign
12-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Although I agree that Archetype wasn't a bad album at all (and I've never heard Transgression), I gotta admit I think it's pretty badass that they're sticking to the older material. I'm sure a lot of the newer fans are going to be a little disappointed that they don't get to hear stuff that they're more familiar with, but wouldn't it be great if a lot more bands did this? At least once in a while. It usually sucks when you go to see a band that you love and half or more of their set is off of their most recent album. Granted in this case there is an obvious reason for it, but nevertheless. Very cool.

If FF comes my way sometime soon I'm definitely gonna go see them.

Leviathan
12-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I'd only like to see Slave Labor of Archetype only truly rockin song on it.

jhdeity
12-08-2009, 12:55 PM
I can't wait to see these guys again. I remember seeing them open for Faith No More. Wouldn't that be a perfect 2010 show?

converge241
12-09-2009, 04:01 AM
I'd only like to see Slave Labor of Archetype only truly rockin song on it.

I love Slave labor and the title track. Ive seen them a few times and last time was on the Archetype tour so got to hear them then. Always a goreat show so I wont complain about the setlist!

jhdeity
12-09-2009, 06:57 AM
I was so excited to see them play that I didn't notice my 2 favorite FF songs are in that setlist. Pisschrist & Smasher Devourer. If they would have played Crisis it would have been the trifecta for me. I will drive, fly or whatever necessary to see these guys again.

Also am I the only person not a fan of Edgecrusher? I know they play it every show and it gets people jumping but I just can't get over the stupid lyrics for some reason. People seem to love it but it's my least favorite song in that set.