PDA

View Full Version : Bury Your Dead -- Manchester, NH -- November 30th, 2009

Metal_Head
12-01-2009, 04:37 AM
I have a full review up on the Mayhem Forums if anyone's interested in reading it. The World We Knew was incredible, ABACABB dropped off the tour, For Today was pretty damn mediocre, Bury Your Dead was incredible, and I left halfway through Throwdown. A couple of songs might be out of order in the middle, but every song is correct.

Broken Body
House of Straw
Vanilla Sky
Sympathy Orchestra
Twelfth Stroke of Midnight
Disposably Yours
Eyes Wide Shut
Top Gun
Fever Dream
The Color of Money
Hurting Not Helping
Losin' It

x-voltage
12-01-2009, 04:39 PM
They didn't play Without You!!! I love that song. The breakdown at the end is one of the best ever and his screaming during it is brutal. I want to see them so bad. Why did you leave during Throwdown? Do you not like them or did they suck live?

Metal_Head
12-01-2009, 05:30 PM
They didn't play Without You!!! I love that song. The breakdown at the end is one of the best ever and his screaming during it is brutal. I want to see them so bad. Why did you leave during Throwdown? Do you not like them or did they suck live?
Without You was listed on their setlist that they had on stage, but they dropped it and played Top Gun and The Color of Money instead of it. That may not be the same for every show though. I left during Throwdown because I was extremely worn out at that point. Throwdown was pretty good, but I was too tired to stay. About 2/3 of the crowd left after Bury Your Dead, Throwdown had a much smaller crowd than I would've expected.

tdunks523
12-01-2009, 05:39 PM
I have a full review up on the Mayhem Forums if anyone's interested in reading it. The World We Knew was incredible, ABACABB dropped off the tour, For Today was pretty damn mediocre, Bury Your Dead was incredible, and I left halfway through Throwdown. A couple of songs might be out of order in the middle, but every song is correct.

Broken Body
House of Straw
Vanilla Sky
Sympathy Orchestra
Twelfth Stroke of Midnight
Disposably Yours
Eyes Wide Shut
Top Gun
Fever Dream
The Color of Money
Hurting Not Helping
Losin' It

was the new singer any good?

Metal_Head
12-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Yeah, Myke's been awesome all three times I've seen them. He's one of the nicest, coolest band members I've ever spoken to, and he really brings the energy live. He's great.

Oxblood666
12-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Awww no Magnolia? That song is so sick. Seeing this tour in 4 days im so pumped for all the bands. I'm gonna fuckin lose it when Throwdown plays Forever. STRAIGHT FUCKING EDGE!!!