PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Redemption News

Maiden33
11-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=131136

Redemption has announced two headlining shows for February 2010, one in Arizona, the other in California, dates at the link.

However, the awesome bit for me (and I'm sure a few others) is that Redemption have confirmed that they will be supporting Primal Fear on their TBA May-June 2010 US Tour!

EDIT: I guess I missed the fact that it said "Some dates" of the Primal Fear tour. Why do I sense the East Coast is going to get screwed here?

MPF
11-29-2009, 12:39 PM
GReat news. Redemption is awesome live.

Butcher of Birth
11-29-2009, 01:07 PM
The East Coast usually gets screwed, more so The South East always gets screwed, and most importantly Florida... We don't get shit. It all goes to Atlanta and they say "Welp! Shows over!"

es156
11-29-2009, 01:20 PM
I read this article on another site and it did not mention the Primal Fear part. That is awesome news! Come on Chicago!

:beg: :plead:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
11-29-2009, 01:20 PM
I'll definitely be there if Redemption comes to Dallas.

Maiden33
11-29-2009, 01:49 PM
I gotta admit that this is an incredibly inappropriate match-up of bands, it just happens to be two bands I really love. Primal Fear this past September was easily one of the very best shows I've ever seen, so much god damn energy and so technically awesome as well, and Redemption are right on top of my favorite bands at the moment, and I've never seen them, so this is great news nonetheless. Just praying Redemption supports on the northeastern portion of the tour, particularly NYC, assuming that will be the closest date and one I go to.

JuuKun
11-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Sweet! Having finally gotten into them recently, it'd be pretty cool to have them supporting PF.

DethMaiden
11-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Dammit. I'm definitely not going to see a Primal Fear show just to see Redemption open, I'm just way too disinterested in the headliner. Hopefully they do a less inappropriate tour or better yet some headlining dates.

Maiden33
11-29-2009, 09:11 PM
Dammit. I'm definitely not going to see a Primal Fear show just to see Redemption open, I'm just way too disinterested in the headliner. Hopefully they do a less inappropriate tour or better yet some headlining dates.

Primal Fear are incredible live, easily one of the best shows I've ever been to, and let's be honest here, Redemption will be getting a decent amount of time (my money's on 45-50 minutes). If you refuse to go, you're making a pretty shitty decision.