PDA

View Full Version : New "Metal Supergroup"?

Fires Of Sedition
11-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Anthrax and who?! (http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/members-fall-boy-anthrax-time-die-start-metal-supergroup)

Seriously?

:barf:

MPF
11-26-2009, 12:30 AM
I know once people see this they are going to bash it all to shit but just let me say:

Any drummer who play's Meshuggah's Future Breed Machine during a drum solo at a Pop Rock show, automatically gets my full respect.

And I have always liked Every Time I die, so I can't knock that at all.

My guess is, Scott and Rob just needed something to do till John Bush is back in Anthrax for good. Since Bush is back Armored Saint's new album coming out soon.

xStructualDefect
11-26-2009, 04:22 AM
i once read an interview on the drummer of Fall Out Boy. he may play for a lame band, but he knows his metal.

SomewhereInTime72
11-26-2009, 08:27 AM
:eyes: That picture looks shopped as hell.

TonyD
11-26-2009, 08:31 AM
And I have always liked Every Time I die, so I can't knock that at all.

That is why you fail.
:eyes: That picture looks shopped as hell.

This

jaysadler2
11-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Fall out boy are a shit pop/poser band. Wonder what shit they'll release

rjturtle9
11-26-2009, 10:10 AM
i once read an interview on the drummer of Fall Out Boy. he may play for a lame band, but he knows his metal.

And Miley Cyrus likes Iron Maiden. I still wouldn't want her in my band!

MPF
11-26-2009, 11:34 AM
That is why you fail.

I don't get why, I like Southern style Metal. Obviously it's not Pantera, Exhorder, etc but its a hell of a lot better then a lot of Metalcore bands these days.

ADD
11-26-2009, 01:23 PM
I like Southern style Metal.

Apparently not. Everytime I Die? Shit is queer as a 3 dollar bill. Here,

http://www.factmagazine.co.uk/images/stories/easygallery/21/hardcore17-eyehategod.jpg

MPF
11-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I'm actually a big Eyehategod fan. TANFP and Dopesick are two phenomenal albums.

xStructualDefect
11-26-2009, 01:34 PM
That is why you fail.

i think that's pretty stupid to call fail on someone just because they like a band you don't like. i don't like ETID but they put on a pretty good show but the time i saw them.

And Miley Cyrus likes Iron Maiden. I still wouldn't want her in my band!

lol well she is probably a poser though. i didn't say the drummer of FOB likes metal, i meant he KNOWS his metal.

rjturtle9
11-26-2009, 02:04 PM
i think that's pretty stupid to call fail on someone just because they like a band you don't like. i don't like ETID but they put on a pretty good show but the time i saw them.

lol well she is probably a poser though. i didn't say the drummer of FOB likes metal, i meant he KNOWS his metal.

and i know my rap, but that doesn't mean i should go out and start spitting flows :tongue:

xStructualDefect
11-26-2009, 03:04 PM
lol well i guess we'll see how this band turns out.

MPF
11-26-2009, 03:30 PM

Exactly. I met these guys at Sounds of the Underground. Really cool guys, especially Keith and Mike (Ratboy). Sucks to hear Ratboy's not in the band anymore, but from what I understand, he left for the right reasons.