PDA

View Full Version : Marduk -- Baltimore, MD -- November 23rd, 2009

kulamram
11-24-2009, 08:48 AM
sonar club stage with local opener, tyrant's hand, and then the tour package: merrimack, mantic ritual (missing a member this evening due to the flu) and nachtmystium. merrimack NEEDS to return to play a longer set!

MERRIMACK (NOT in the order in which they were played except the last song)

when the stars align
insemination
melancholia baineam diaboli
descension from life
seraphic conspiracy
redeem restless souls

NACHTMYSTIUM

your true enemy
ghosts of grace
life of fire
cold tormentor (i've become)
a seed for suffering
hellish overdose (i forget exactly where in the order they played this...somewhere in the middle of the set i believe)
assassins
i kill everything i fuck (gg allin cover)

MARDUK

with satan and victorious weapons
on darkened wings
into utter madness
blooddawn
still fucking dead
beyond the grace of god
materialized in stone
phosphorous redeemer
azrael
the levelling dust
baptism by fire
to redirect perdition
steel inferno
wolves
---------
panzer division marduk

Heiden
11-24-2009, 09:01 AM
AWESOME! I just got on to check to see if a set list was up.

No Funeral Dawn though? Some one from the first show said they played it. I guess they might be changing things up with the set lists a bit. They also said they played Jesus Christ... Sodomized.

kulamram
11-24-2009, 09:16 AM
nope, i was at the allentown show and they played neither funeral dawn nor jesus christ...sodomized

Heiden
11-24-2009, 10:42 AM
damn woman not knowing what she was talking about, she even specifically said Funeral Dawn because she loves the song.

JuuKun
11-24-2009, 11:16 AM
I don't approve of the lack of Nightwing material.

John The Drummer
11-24-2009, 11:16 AM
The last few sets I've seen of Marduk does not include Throne Of Rats, that is quite shocking.

General Beers
12-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Just saw them tonight in Arizona. The set-list was the exact same except they played Cold Mouth Prayer instead of Blooddawn.

-Vince
www.generalbeers.com

Mancubus
12-04-2009, 01:35 AM
As much as I love ROM 5:12, its a shame that they're rotating Blooddawn for a song from their best album. Blooddawn is the best track off of PDM by far and it just has this really violent feeling to it.

General Beers
12-04-2009, 11:02 PM
I think the best track off of PDM is Christraping Black Metal. I fucking shit when they played it back in 1999. Would've loved to seen the whole album played last summer at that fest. Hope they filmed it.

-Vince
www.generalbeers.com

ImmortalEmperor
12-09-2009, 08:58 AM
As much as I love ROM 5:12, its a shame that they're rotating Blooddawn for a song from their best album. Blooddawn is the best track off of PDM by far and it just has this really violent feeling to it.

Seattle got both last night. Blooddawn in the usual spot and Cold Mouth Prayer after PDM in the encore. :rocker:

General Beers
12-10-2009, 08:28 AM
That's one extra song! I didn't get to see Blooddawn! You're lucky!

-Vince
www.generalbeers.com

John The Drummer
12-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Cold Mouth Prayer is amazing live. I loved it on the album... but liive is just something else.