PDA

View Full Version : Burzum to release "The White God" In The Spring

mankvill
11-18-2009, 12:31 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=130624

"You can expect to see 'The White God' around March-April (anno 2010), when he traditionally returns from the hidden world of shadows."

DethMaiden
11-18-2009, 01:35 PM
"The White God"? Coming from a neo-Nazi, that can't be good.

mankvill
11-18-2009, 01:36 PM
"The White God"? Coming from a neo-Nazi, that can't be good.

Did you even look at the PR? :lol:

"The 'black metallers' will probably continue to 'get loaded,' 'get high,' and in all other manners too behave like the stereotypical Negro; they will probably continue to get foreign tribal tattoos, dress, walk, talk, look and act like homosexuals, and so forth."

God damnit, Varg...

I'm still gonna get it. :eyes:

edit: o lol blabbermouth edited this in:

(***For the record: BLABBERMOUTH.NET does not agree with or support Varg Vikernes' racist views and neither does the vast majority of the metal scene.***)

DethMaiden
11-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Did you even look at the PR? :lol:

"The 'black metallers' will probably continue to 'get loaded,' 'get high,' and in all other manners too behave like the stereotypical Negro; they will probably continue to get foreign tribal tattoos, dress, walk, talk, look and act like homosexuals, and so forth."

God damnit, Varg...

I'm still gonna get it. :eyes:

edit: o lol blabbermouth edited this in:

(***For the record: BLABBERMOUTH.NET does not agree with or support Varg Vikernes' racist views and neither does the vast majority of the metal scene.***)

:tp: And it's not like the music is great. I mean, try to separate the art and the artist, but he is a giant piece of shit. I wish he killed Euronymous in America, and I hope Oslo "street justice" puts him in his grave where he belongs. :)

mankvill
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
:tp: And it's not like the music is great. I mean, try to separate the art and the artist, but he is a giant piece of shit. I wish he killed Euronymous in America, and I hope Oslo "street justice" puts him in his grave where he belongs. :)

:( I think he makes great music. Det Som Engang Var - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss - Filosofem. Some of the greatest black metal of all time. OF ALL TIME!

MPF
11-18-2009, 01:44 PM
I really hate his views but I'll at least give the new album a listen.

IrritatedTrout
11-18-2009, 01:56 PM
God, Varg is fuckin' crazy.:lol:

I'll check this out, I love the S/T.

Div
11-18-2009, 02:06 PM
hey hey hey, ive never seen any black metallers with tribal tattoos. its usually just face paint and it washes right off. i know the spikes and leather can look gay sometimes, but im pretty sure its just for show. :eyes:

ADD
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ima prolly download dis shit from the internet 4 free n smoke a fat bleezy while bumpin it on the corner shootin dice with the homies, just like Varg would want :party:

mankvill
11-18-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm going to purchase it legally and probably buy some more Burzum merchandise. :)

Wizzbang11
11-18-2009, 07:31 PM
That is a really gay album cover for someone who doesnt want to "look like a homosexual."

mankvill
12-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Album name changed to "Belus".

http://metalstorm.ee/events/news_comments.php?news_id=9812

Will be out in March-April. 50+ minutes, 11 tracks with 9 metal tracks, an intro and an outro.

I CAN'T WAIT :party:

ChildrenofSodom
12-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Varg needs to fall on a knife. Or eat a handgun sandwich.

mankvill
12-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Varg needs to fall on a knife. Or eat a handgun sandwich.

u mad?

JRA
12-03-2009, 06:39 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ima prolly download dis shit from the internet 4 free n smoke a fat bleezy while bumpin it on the corner shootin dice with the homies, just like Varg would want :party:

You're shooting dice with homies like I have 4-ways with Christina Aguilera, Lily Thai and Britney Spears.

Also, that is a very gay album cover for someone who hates gays. Maybe the real reason he murdered Oystein is cos this one time he took it up the ass and was afraid everyone else would find out.

mankvill
12-03-2009, 06:59 PM
You're shooting dice with homies like I have 4-ways with Christina Aguilera, Lily Thai and Britney Spears.

Also, that is a very gay album cover for someone who hates gays. Maybe the real reason he murdered Oystein is cos this one time he took it up the ass and was afraid everyone else would find out.

Sup Axl from MetalSucks!